I'm Only Human (Justin Bieber...

By UndercoverGirl26

Popstar sensation Justin Bieber has been the victim of paparazzi for months and months now. They’ve bothered... More

Introduction
~ Prologue ~
Ch. 1 - Music To My Ears?
Ch. 2 - She's A Fan
Ch. 3 - Cali, Baby
Ch. 4 - Turned Up
Ch. 5 - Questions
Ch. 6 - Text Messages
Ch. 7 - Being A Guest, Getting A Guest
Ch. 8 - Only Her
Ch. 9 - What It Meant
Ch. 10 - He's Dead
Ch. 11 - San (Die)go
Ch. 12 - Fun Gone Wrong
Ch. 13 - Where Did We Go Wrong?
Ch. 14 - Going Through It Alone
Ch. 15 - Heartbreaker
Ch. 17 - You Kinda Ruined Me
Ch. 18 - Guy Problems
Ch. 19 - Quite A Large Mess
Ch. 20 - Time Is Ticking
Ch. 21 - The Real Question Is...
Ch. 22 - Canuck Beaver
Ch. 23 - Giggly
Ch. 24 - Allegations
Ch. 25 - Not Broken
Ch. 26 - Rainy Moods
Ch. 27 - Won't Give Up
Ch. 28 - Misery Loves Company
Ch. 29 - If You Give Me A Chance
Ch. 30 - You Just Don't Give Up
Ch. 31 - Build It Up Or Fall Apart
Ch. 32 - Radio
Ch. 33 - Where To Look
Ch. 34 - Getting Nowhere
Ch. 35 - Better
Ch. 36 - Trying To Move On
Ch. 37 - Don't Hate Me
Ch. 38 - Do You Believe Me Now?
Ch. 39 - Wait... What?
Ch. 40 - Concert Numero Uno
Ch. 41 - Belieb In The Biebs
Ch. 42 - Trapped
Ch. 43 - You'll Be Happy
Ch. 44 - Can't Believe This Is Happening
Ch. 45 - Face-To-Face
Ch. 46 - I Understood
Ch. 47 - Hidden Mistake
Ch. 48 - Her Secret
Ch. 49 - Ache
Ch. 50 - Lingering Feelings
Ch. 51 - Now or Never
Ch. 52 - Accusations
Ch. 53 - After One
Ch. 54 - Walk The Distance
Ch. 55 - You And Me
Ch. 56 - Me And You
Ch. 57 - Problems
Ch. 58 - Jackie's Situation
Ch. 59 - By Your Side
Ch. 60 - The Surprise
Ch. 61 - Midnight
Ch. 62 - What Ever Happened To That Girl
Ch. 63 - Unexpected News
Ch. 64 - In Some Deep Shit
Ch. 65 - More Guy Problems
Ch. 66 - Still Alive Today
Ch. 67 - Fuzzy
Ch. 68 - Silent Night
Ch. 69 - Coincidence
Ch. 70 - Should We?
Ch. 71 - Memories
Ch. 72 - Well...
Ch. 73 - Slim Chance
Ch. 74 - Messing Up
Ch. 75 - For Now
Ch. 76 - An Agreement
Ch. 77 - The Miller Family
Ch. 78 - Stars That Sparkle Your Name
Ch. 79 - Don't Know What To Do
Ch. 80 - Unforgettable Scent
Ch. 81 - Apologies
Ch. 82 - An Old Friend
Ch. 83 - Warmed My Heart
~ Epilogue ~

Ch. 16 - Make It Right

122K 1.2K 2.5K
By UndercoverGirl26

~ Chapter 16: Make It Right  ~

[ Justin’s POV: ]

“It’s me… It’s Jackie. I, huh—… I heard heartbreaker. You did an amazing job, so congratulations.” There was a pause as I listened to the voicemail Jackie had left me a few hours ago. Swallowing hard, I tightened my grip on my phone and bit my lip, listening to her broken voice, causing my heart to sink.

““Listen, I’m going to be really honest with you,” the voicemail message continued. “I—I miss you. There wasn’t a single second since you left that I haven’t thought about you. I truly hope you feel the same but, snapping back to reality, I’m beginning to think you’ve already let go of everything we had. Of you and I.” I suddenly felt like screaming at her, telling her she’s wrong. I felt like yelling at her and saying I have been thinking of her. And that I still haven’t let go… 

But I had to remind myself that this is just a voicemail… That it’s not really her on the other line.

“We’re both broken and we need each other so… I just wanted to let you know that… No matter what I… I wanted to let you know that… Well, you mean everything to me, Justin.” The sound of her gulping hesitantly was the last thing I heard before the message ended, and my heart skipped two beats.

I mean everything to her? Well, I know she’s a belieber so I can assume that since the start but… Really? Do I really mean that much to her?

Sighing, my heart aching, transferring its pain within every inch of my body, I dropped my phone on the table next to me only to hear it vibrate straight afterwards. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and grabbed my phone again, seeing I got a new text message.

From: Alicia Louise

I froze. No… Did she really text me? Is it really her? This is too good to be true. I desperately opened the message, my eyes scanning the screen in excitement, wondering what she had sent me.

Message:

Hey Justin. Long time no talk, huh? :) Well, anyway, I wanted to let you know that I’ve been meaning to meet with you. Do you think you could make it to the hotel I’m staying at? I’ll resend the address? I just really need to talk to you since last time didn’t go so well. Pls? <3

I reread the text message over and over and over until I was sure I could recite it back word for word without looking at it. I just couldn’t believe it... After all this time, Alicia wants to talk to me again? But the question is—why? Why now? Why at all?

To: Alicia Louise

Message:

You want to meet tonight? Is that what you’re asking?

A couple of seconds later, she texted back and we engaged in a short conversation:

Alicia: Yeah, that’s what I’m asking. Do you think you can make it?

Justin: I guess so. But make it quick, I got plans with Alfredo for a guys night here.

Alicia: Don’t worry, I won’t take long :)

Justin: Then expect me there in 10.

Alicia: Will do ;)

The next thing I knew, I was in my car, a large hoodie above my head to hide my face as I drove down the streets of Los Angeles to the address Alicia texted me. The butterflies in my stomach was back, and I didn’t know how I would react emotionally to see her again. The last time we talked since our break up, I was still willing to fight for our relationship but she always, always lets me walk away. She never fights for me, which confuses me because I know she still loves me. She has to. She has to have some kind of feelings stored in her heart for me. I know she does.

Upon arriving at the hotel, my mind went in a daze from the elevator ride from the lobby to the 7th floor. My feet walked mindlessly and I found her hotel room rather easily. Raising a fist, I knocked at the door and waited for some kind of reply. Seconds later, the door flung open and Alicia was standing on the other side, her face welcoming me kindly. She looked so beautiful. Her outfit was adorned with my favorite color and her eyes shone brighter than the night sky. I could feel my heart swelling up from all the love I held for this girl. I knew my feelings weren’t gone, and no matter how much I tried to bury them, it never changed the fact that I still love her.

“Hey,” she smiled brightly at me, and I just couldn’t help but smile back.

“Hi,” I waved, as she stepped to the side to let me in. Once I was inside, she shut the door and gave me a quick hug.

“You have no idea how grateful I am that you agreed to come see me,” she beamed, happiness radiating off her body.

“You said you’d be quick,” I changed the subject. Slipping both hands into the pocket of my jeans, I awkwardly rocked from side to side on the heels of my Supras.

“Right,” she clapped her hands together, the atmosphere in the room suddenly becoming tense. “Umm, I… I heard Heartbreaker… It was amazing.”

I blushed, recognizing that tone to indicate that she knew the song was written about her.

“Did you know it went #1 on the charts in less than 24 hours?” she commented. “I’m proud of you.”

For some unknown reason, those last four words struck a warmness in my heart. It lifted my spirits and opened up joy inside of me I haven’t felt in so long.

“T-Thank you,” I said shyly, meaning to add, that means a lot, but the words couldn’t come out from my mouth.

“You’re welcome,” she nodded, then turned around. “You want some tea?”

I watched her disappear into the kitchen, the clanking of plates and cups entering my ears.

“That’d be nice, thanks,” I answered, just as she came out of the kitchen with two mugs in her hands. Handing me one of them, she signaled for us to sit.

“Is it true you wrote the song overnight and recorded it in one day?” she asked, taking a small sip of tea.

“Somewhat,” I confirmed. “I had written tiny pieces of it before when it came and went from my brain but that’s quite an accurate description of how it happened.”

“Then you’ve got quite the talent in you,” she winked playfully. “Not that I didn’t already know that before.”

I chuckled, a true laugh escaping my lips as I hid my smile by taking another gulp of my tea.

“You really poured out your feelings in that song, Justin,” her tone became serious. “When I listened, I… I really felt everything you’ve been feeling these past few weeks and it hurt me because… Because I still care about you.”

I set the mug down on the table and sighed. “I obviously still care about you too,” I confessed the obvious. Reaching my hand out, I cupped her cheek and caressed the side of her face with my thumb. “I still love you,” I whispered.

But what she said next—the words that escaped her lips after I had spoken, were the words that made my heart skip several beats.

“I still love you too.” Her voice was soft and she grabbed the arm that I had reaching out for her, keeping it in place and cherishing my touch.

“Y-You do?” I choked on my own words.

“Yeah, Justin,” she said quietly. “My management is pretty tough to me, compared to yours. Cindy had become stricter and stricter about my image. She obviously doesn’t approve of you but I can’t go on any longer without you. I just… I can’t do this anymore, Justin. I need you.”

I need you…

I need you… Those were the words I wanted to hear from her all this time. The words that drove me insane. The words I, for some reason, really love to hear.

Lowering my hand from her face, Alicia put down her mug next to mine on the table adjacent to us. Then, in one swift movement, she moved from her seat and onto my lap, holding my face with both of her hands. Both of our gazes fell on each other’s lips and she slowly leaned forward, closing her eyes in the process.

The minute her lips touched mine, butterflies swarmed throughout my stomach. An unexplainable feeling ran throughout my veins and I gripped Alicia’s waist firmly, never wanting to let go. The kiss got more and more heated and soon, we were making out, giving each other the kisses that reminded us just how much we love each other.

While Alicia still straddled me, she traveled one hand under my shirt, touching my blushed skin while her other hand still cupped my cheek. As our kisses grew more and more intense, the atmosphere grew heated even further and Alicia began to pull my shirt over my head as she broke the kiss to suck on the skin on my neck.

“Shit,” I moaned, my hormones becoming unbalanced as I squeezed Alicia’s butt while she unbuckled my belt.

“Are you ready for more?” she whispered seductively, sliding my pants off.

“Yes please,” I breathed, and she pulled away, standing up and grabbing my hand. Motioning me to follow her, I did as I was told as she led me down a hallway and to a bedroom. Once we were inside, she closed the door and locked it before laying on the bed and pulling me down with her.

“Strip me of my clothes, Justin,” she spoke in a sexy tone, and I just couldn’t resist. My hands traveled her body up and down as I took her shirt off before taking the rest, leaving her in her bra and panties. We resumed our little make out session, our tongues dancing in no particular rhythm as our breaths exhaled into each other’s mouths. My body was beginning to sweat and within each second that passed by, all I knew is that she wanted me and she wanted me badly.

“Wait,” I panted, my strong grip on her fading slowly.

“What’s wrong?” she looked at me in pure confusion, disappointed that I had stopped what was about to happen.

“This isn’t right,” I shook my head slowly. “I thought it was over between us, no matter how much that hurt me.”

“It doesn’t have to be like that,” she pointed out. “Doesn’t this feel right?”

I locked eyes with her, her gorgeous irises snapping me into a trance. I could stare into her eyes all day… She’s so, so beautiful.

I never really got to answer the question she had asked me. All I did was simply kiss her on her sexy, plump lips and unhooked her bra, throwing it off to the floor with the rest of our clothes. As I trailed kisses down her body, I used two fingers to slide her panties down, managing to throw it to the floor, only to make it have the same fate as the bra.

“Hold on, Justin,” she took deep breaths from the arousal she was feeling already.

“What?” I blinked innocently.

She then reached across to her nightstand and opened the drawer, dipping her hand into a small bag and pulling out a condom.

“We need to keep it safe,” she whispered, opening the small pouch slowly. “Relax,” she instructed, flipping us over so that she was now on top. I did as I was told, relaxing my muscles into the pillows. Tingles ran up and down my spine as Alicia slid the condom onto my dick, making eye contact with me as if to check on how I was doing. Giving her a shaky nod, she climbed up my naked body and harshly pressed her lips into mine. An unspeakable sensation ran within every part of my body and I threw my head back in a loud moan, my chest heaving up and down in pleasure as I entered Alicia’s opening steadily.

****************************************

Did shit just get real?

I don’t know, you tell me…

But YAY, SURPRISE CHAPTER! WHOO! I don’t even remember the last time I’ve ever updated on a MONDAY before. It’s been ages, so hope you guys enjoyed that!

And also, people were asking me how Alicia looked like, but I couldn’t figure out someone that fit the image I had of her in my head. My friend told me about this model yesterday, I think, and I thought it showed how I imagined her to look like better than anyone else. So the picture on the side is of Alicia Louise, ladies and gents —>

And what’d you guys think? Justin and Alicia, omg… Hehehe ;)

- Nina xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 189 15
"That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand Should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance Take you to every party cause all y...
61.1K 2.9K 31
The love of his life was taken away from him, just under his eye and he was left there standing, in front of the hospital, alone and defeated. They d...
10.7K 171 14
Okay, So you might be wondering and a bit confused on who I am; Well, let me answer that. My name is Selena and the whole idea of my life right now i...
89.5K 3.3K 44
Selena is 16 years old and she lives in a small town in Texas. She gets abused by her dad daily. It all began when Selena was 11. Her mom and her was...