Perfectionist (Narry AU)

ChocoholicMoony द्वारा

Perfectionist, as in someone who has to have everything go their way, or else they might freak out. Well, tha... अधिक

Perfectionist (Narry AU)
Prelude
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Just a Note
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Epilogue
NOTE

Chapter Seventeen

7.6K 353 162
ChocoholicMoony द्वारा

Hi guys. I hope this is a happier chapter for you guys. Oh, and the dedication is because she was super nice and went back to all chapters she DID NOT comment on, and posted nice stuff on the chapters. So, yeah, I love you for doing it. You know who you are (because of the dedication).

It was about a week after Harry had confessed his feelings to Niall, and Niall was sitting in his room, thinking it over. How did he feel about Harry? He knew he was tired of fighting with him, and wanted his friend back, but did he want him back as more than a friend? Did he really love Louis, or was it all some kind of way to hide his feelings for Harry? He’d seen that happening on multiple movies he’d watch with his mum.

The good thing so far was that Lou hadn’t hit him again. That was because he’d made sure that he was on time for everything, and he meant everything. He didn’t want to see that side of Lou again, not when it scared him so much. As long as he was good, then that side should never reemerge.

Niall was still sorting out these thoughts when he heard his mum call, “Niall, there’s a young man here at the door asking for you.”

Niall let out a silent curse word. He walked down stairs, and right into Zayn Malik. Niall startled for a second, surprised to see the dark-haired boy in his house, or that Zayn even remembered where he lived.

“Zayn?” Niall asked. For some reason, he just needed confirmation that this was the same boy who had tormented him, but was now his friend. Well, at least he thought Zayn was his friend again.

“Hey, Niall,” Zayn said smoothly. “Can we talk in your room?” He looked at Niall’s mum, and when she nodded, he smiled. However, he must’ve realized it was wrong not to ask Niall for permission too, because he looked towards Niall.

“Yeah,” Niall said, smiling. Although, it was a little forced. He wasn’t sure if he really wanted to talk to Zayn, all alone in his room. What if this was going to be some kind of hazing thing? And did his mum really not remember Zayn? Because if that was the case, he was really going to start worrying about her.

“Good,” Zayn said, smiling. “Do you still have the same room?” When Niall nodded, Zayn smiled, and headed towards the upstairs. Niall sighed, and followed Zayn up to his room.

When he got up to his room, he was surprised to see Zayn studying the picture of him and Niall that Niall still hadn’t taken down. It was no longer the only picture up there anymore though. There were pictures of Niall and Harry, Niall and Louis, and Niall and Liam as well. They were in a collage format, but the Zayn picture was right in the center. Niall had built his collage around the picture of his first friend he’d ever had.

“You kept this thing?” Zayn asked.

“Yeah,” Niall replied. “It was during your twelfth birthday party. It was the first time I was ever invited to your house. It’s important to me.”

Zayn only nodded once, and smiled at him. “Okay, now to get down to the seriousness of why I’m here. Louis has been ignoring me for a while, and when I confronted him about it today during P.E., he told me that it was because I’m obviously jealous because he’s been spending so much time with you, and not enough time with him. Do you know where he would get that idea from?”

Niall let out a major gulp. It seemed like Louis hadn’t actually been joking when he said that’s probably what happened. He actually believed it. And now the two boys weren’t friends anymore, and it was all Niall’s fault. He instantly felt guilty. He couldn’t believe he had done this to two best friends.

“Itmightveprobablybeenmyfaultandimterriblysorry,” Niall rushed together in a huge blur.

Zayn looked at him, bewildered. “What did you say? And this time, could you please slow it down?”

“It might’ve probably been my fault, and I’m terribly sorry,” Niall said, much slower.

“How’s it your fault?”

Niall explained the situation quickly, while leaving out the part where Louis hit him. He wasn’t sure why, but he thought that was confidential, and it just didn’t feel right to tell Zayn about it.

“Oh,” Zayn said, sounding at lost for words. “Well, I don’t think it’s really your fault. Lou shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions.”

Niall just nodded once, and smiled. At least it seemed as though Zayn didn’t blame him. Maybe they could still be friends.

Zayn then got up, and stretched. “Well, Niall, that’s all I needed to talk to you about. I have to get going. Oh, wait. There’s one more thing: Liam wants you to come over.”

“Why?” Niall asked, honestly curious.

“Something about you offering him to help clean up his room. I don’t know. Actually, I’m pretty sure it was because he needs help cleaning up his room. That thing is a mess. You should be a pro at cleaning it, just look around at this room.”

Niall smiled weakly. He then nodded in agreement. “Yeah, it is. And sure, I’ll go and help him with it. I just have to call Lou first, and let him know I’ll be there, in case he wanted me for something.”

Zayn nodded. “I’ll wait here then. I can give you a ride to Li’s house.”

Niall thought it was adorable that Zayn called Liam, Li. He wished that Louis would come up with a cute nickname like that, instead of calling him things like ‘babe’ and ‘honey’ all the time. It was downgrading, and sometimes made him feel like a girl, which he was so obviously not.

Niall quickly rung up Lou’s number, who answered on the first ring.

“Hey, Niall,” Lou said, chirpily. “Whatcha calling about?” This was one of Lou’s rare good moods. At least, since lately. For the past few weeks, he’d been all gloomy and moody most of the time.

“I’m just letting you know that I’m gonna be going over to Liam’s house to help him clean his room.”

“Oh,” Louis replied, sounding bitter now. Great, Niall thought bitterly. He’s back in the mood.

“I’ll call you when I get done, okay?” Niall asked.

“Okay,” Lou whispered. “Just hurry up. I wanted to be able to spend time with you again.”

Niall smiled at that. His boyfriend only wanted to spend time with him. They hadn’t seen each other since yesterday at school, after all, it was Saturday. Liam had told him that there was no CPR classes, because Dr. Jonas had a major surgery to perform. And now, Niall would still be able to spend time with the boy he considered his best friend at the moment.

“Okay,” he said, after he and Lou finished their conversation, and he’d shut the door. “I’m ready.” Zayn nodded once, and then walked to the door leading outside into the great big world.

 Niall then turned to his mum. “Mum, I’m gonna go hang out with Liam, okay?” His mum nodded once, and then told him to be back before his curfew at midnight. Niall promised he would, and then followed Zayn outside, where he saw a sleek, fancy, silver car. Niall let out a quick whistle. It was so much nicer than his old pickup truck.

“Come on,” Zayn said, hopping into his car. Niall tentatively opened the passenger door, and climbed inside. Zayn smiled at him, and Niall couldn’t help but smile back. After all, Zayn was his friend. Crap, he had way too many friends. Maybe excepting Harry back as a friend wouldn’t be a good idea. After all, then he would have three friends, plus Louis, who was his boyfriend. It was bad enough to have two, but three? That would be crazy, and totally not something Niall would be ready for.

When they arrived at Liam and Harry’s house (man was it weird to consider it Harry’s house), Zayn turned to Niall. “Okay, so Liam’s inside, and he’ll be waiting for you in his room. Okay? Just knock on the door.”

Niall nodded once. Why wouldn’t he knock on Liam’s door though? Wouldn’t it be rude to just walk right in? That’s what he thought anyways. He would never just walk into a person’s house.

He got out of Zayn’s fancy car, and walked up to the door. He looked behind him, to see Zayn making a gesture for Niall to just knock, and then he drove away.

Niall quickly knocked on the door, and who should answer but Harry Styles. And he had nothing but boxers on.

“Hello?” Niall said, apprehensively. “Is Liam here? I’m supposed to come over, and help him with cleaning his room.”

“What?” Harry asked, bewildered. “No. Liam left fifteen minutes ago to go do something with Zayn. I’m not even sure what. He won’t be back until later on tonight though.”

Now Niall was just confused.

Heehee :) There. Niall, you’ve just been tricked. Okay, what did you guys think of the chapter? What do you think Liam and Zayn are plotting? Are they for Nouis or Narry? Hmmm? If you guys can get this, then I shall dedicate the next chapter to you. Oh, and the next chapter, you guys should TOTALLY love. Heehee. I have it all planned out, what’s gonna happen at this little encounter. Hey, I made the chapter longer again. At least, I think it’s longer. But, yeah. Oh, and I hope you guys loved this chapter. I MADE SOME GOOD THINGS HAPPEN. It wasn’t so sad, unlike the last chapter :). Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

54.8K 876 32
What should've happened after Alex left. Could turn into a chapter story if you guys like it enough! 😝
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
A Part Of Us 🍁 🌸 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

4K 170 11
It's all about a cluster of sentiments roaming all along 🍂
1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC