The Styles Triplets

By IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... More

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Eighteen

190K 1.8K 281
By IWLWWY_Fanfics

(* Many of you have been asking how I imagine Macey and Olivia to look.

I have an instagram where I put up pictures of the characters for "The Styles Triplets"

Please follow it and you will be able to see who's who. :)

It's called @IWLWWY_Fanfics

Enjoy this chapter )

Marcel's POV

I wake up around noon and drag myself downstairs. My hangover is somewhat gone but my head aches so much. I hate Eddy's friends so much for making me drink last night. No one seems to he home anymore. I can't even find Beth.

"Beth!" I whine,"Beth! Help me!" I hear small heels coming down te hall into the kitchen.

"What?" she breathes, "oh mumbo what happened?" she reaches out to me.

"I'm sick so I didn't go to school," I tell her.

"You're not sick," she raises her brown and looks at me.

"What? Yes I am," I clutch my stomach and rub my head in pain.

"You may have fooled your father and mother but ya ain't fooling me," she slaps the top of my head.

"How'd you know?" I'm referring to my hangover although it's as clear as the water in the ocean to her.

"I used to go out and party all the time," she grabs some ibuprofen from the cabinet, "I was young once too you know." she takes two small red pulls and hands them over to me along with a cup of water.

I look at the pills and give them a horrid look.

"Come on now..take it," she lifts my hands to my mouth. The pills fall in and she brings the cup of water to my mouth. I feel the two tiny pills going down my throat and just dropping to the bottom of my liquor filled stomach.

"Now you go on and lay down," she instructs, "I'm gonna make you soup although you don't deserve it."

I smile and make my way upstairs.

Harry's POV

"Olivia," I walk up to her.

"Hi Harry," she keeps her eyes focused into her locker. I know she doesn't need anything from inside, she's just trying to avoid me.

"I need to talk to you," I take a quick glance over to Macey. She's filing her nails trying to ignore my presence.

"About what?" Olivia's voice becomes a bit more harsh but I understand that.

"Last night," I whisper.

"You gonna tell her how you almost fucked me," Macey laughs.

"That's not what I was intended on doing and you know that," I try to keep my voice down as low as possible.

"Sure," she rolls her eyes, "you were on the midst of undressing yourself."

"Macey shut up," I growl, "how are you even friends with her?" I ask Olivia.

"I don't like the way your talking to me Harry. Plus I barely know you. I met you just this Monday so you are in no position to be speaking to me like this," she closes her locker and faces me, "Plus she didn't do anything to hurt my feelings."

What?

Olivia takes her bag over her shoulder and walks right passed me without looking back.

"Told you," Macey steps forward, "good luck getting her back when you never even had her. I'm sure Edward has her wrapped around his finger by now. How ironic right? The asshole gets the girl instead of Prince Charming."

"Fuck you Macey," I tap her nose and walk off leaving her standing alone in the middle of the hallway.

Edwards POV

"And then Marcel passed out after we left him in his room," I told Cal about the rendezvous that happened last with Olivia and how piss drunk he got.

"Oh shit," a small body figure crashes into me. I recognize that body figure. It's the same curvy figure that bumped into me last night.

"Oh I'm so sorry," Olivia kneels down and picks up her stuff.

"Fuck. No I'm sorry, "I kneel down next to her, helping her pick up her notebooks and papers. She has a lot of damn papers.

"Thanks," she lightly smiles as I hand her the rest of the papers.

"Um yeah sure," I stuff my hands in my pockets.

"I'll see you in chemistry," she smiles and walks away.

"Yeah," I give her a late response. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

"What the fuck was that?" Cal laughs and looks over at Olivia walking in the hall into Chemistry.

"What?" I shrug.

"No I'm sorry," he mocks, "and your stupid awkwardness you had going on there. You're fucking whipped and you two aren't even dating."

"Shut up," I shove him, "no I'm not asshole! I told you already. I'm just trying to get in her pants."

"Doesn't seem like that's all you want from her," Cal gives me his stupid smug look.

"Of course not. She has to give me something in return," Cal gets the dirty joke immediately and laughs along.

"Nice," he high fives me and we walk into class after the bell rings.

Harrys POV

Marcel isn't here so Olivia is sitting alone in her lab today. I glance back at her a couple times and each time I do, she catches me.

"You gotta calm down there mate," Louis pats my back.

"I can't," I tell him, "I screwed this up already."

"You barely know the girl," he says, "she just transferred. I don't think she wants a boyfriend now."

"But she's okay with studying with Edward her first day here and going out to a party on a damn Tuesday the second night?" I recall. Louis shrugs as turns back around to face the board.

Everyone seems to be here by the time the bell rings. I look around to see Edwards missing and so is one of his other stupid friends.

"Pssst! Hey," I lean over and call one of his band mates Ash, "where's Ed?"

"Beats me?" Ash shrugs and turns back around.

"Why are you late Edward?" I hear Mrs. Mason. I turn back and Edwards barely coming in the class with his friend behind him.

"Does it matter?" he walks over to his desk.

"Yes it does actually, " Mrs. Mason doesn't look happy at all.

"Well you're lucky I'm even here," he says and takes his seat next to Mikey. Mrs. Mason ignores his rude remarks and moves on with the class.

"Everyone be sure to take the notes on the board before we get started," she says, "I will take attendance."

The notes are more simple today than usual. A lot shorter. I finish fast only because I shorten all the long difficult words and make it more understandable for my sake. I take a quick glance over to Olivia and she's still writing in her cream colored notebook while she scribbles the notes with a purple pen. She looks gorgeous today and I would stare at her all day if I could.

"Where is the other Triplet?" Mrs. Mason asks.

"Yeah where is Marcel?" Olivia asks. I turn around hoping she's talking to me but she isn't, she's facing Edward.

"Little dorks at home," Edward glances up at the board and back to his notebook as he writes down the notes.

"Why?" she asks.

"Beats me. I don't really give a f-"

"Shut up," I cut him off before he gets himself in trouble. He looks over and gives me a deceiving glare.

"He wasn't feeling well today so he decided to stay home," I tell her. She nods and focuses her eyes back on the table.

Edwards POV

These notes are shit. I know I'm the last to finish but she hasn't even started on the lesson so technically I finished in time. And plenty of time for me to go talk to Olivia.

I stand from my seat and make my way to the back where she's sitting. I take the seat next to her where Marcel is supposed to be but he isn't here.

"Hey," I greet her.

"Hi Edward," she smiles.

"Listen about Marcel. I just kind if want to apologize for his fucking attitude yesterday," I tell her, "I'm really sorry he puked all over you."

"Oh," she scrunches her nose in disgust, "yeah that was really gross but it's okay. I actually wanted to forgive him. I know he didn't do it intentionally and someone got him wasted last night."

"Uh yeah," I gulp. I pretty much was the one who got him wasted but she doesn't need to know that.

"So since he isn't here I was wondering if maybe I could stop by your house to go talk to him and bring him something to make him feel better?" she smiles.

"My house?" My brows raise.

"Yeah isn't that where he lives?" she giggles. Fuck.

"Uh duh no shit," I slap my forehead. What the hell?

"Ok," she continues to giggle.

Harrys POV

Why is she giggling? What could possibly be coming out of Edwards perverted mouth that's making her giggle!?

"Edward get back to your seat," Mrs Mason demands. Edward gets up and moves back to his seat.

"What did you tell her?" I whisper over to him.

"Nothing," he shrugs.

My eyes lower and my shoulders slump. He's lying.

"She's coming over again," he finally says with a menace smirk on his face.

Again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.7K 23
Louis had been in foster care since he was a kid. Each home had turned out the same, either miserable or abusive, and eventually he would be sent to...
31.7K 650 53
{completed} Harry Styles, the famous singer from One Direction has always known about his past. He knows that he is an orphan who has been living wit...
911K 35.6K 41
Edward, Harry, and Marcel Styles had decided to mate together before they could even decipher the significance of the act; but now, looking back, the...
24.6K 643 22
This is a story of 3 very different boys. Marcel, Harry, and Edward. Marcel was the sweetest. He was nice to everyone and everything. But no one wou...