Hairdresser / a.i

By niallersdiamond_

She was a curvy hairdresser. He was a famous drummer. Copyright 2016 -All rights reserved to ashley (niallers... More

Jenna
Ashton
Jenna
Ashton
Jenna
Ashton
Jenna
Ashton
Jenna
Ashton
Jenna
Ashton
Jenna
Jenna
Ashton
Jenna
Ashton
Jenna
Ashton
Jenna
Ashton
Luke
Jenna
Ashton
Jenna
Q&A? + ANNOUNCEMENT
Ashton
Q&A
Jenna
Ashton
Jenna
Ashton
Calum
The Beginning of the End
Jenna
Jenna
Jenna
IM SO SORRY GUYS
Ashton
CHARACTER TWITTERS?¿
Jenna
Jenna
Ashton
Jenna
Ashton
NEW COVER ??!!!
Ressurection + Reboot

Ashton

3.3K 77 37
By niallersdiamond_

As Jenna rambled on about her hair products and what they do for your hair, I felt a pang of anger toward the boys.

You're jealous. My subconscious told me as I furrowed my eyebrows. Maybe I was jealous of them taking my friend away from me.

"And it makes your hair really soft and-" Jenna stopped mid-sentence and stared at me with a raised brow. "Ashton."

My thoughts stopped and I returned my attention to Jenna.

"What?"

"You okay?" She asked, concerned.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm all good." I reassured her with a fake smile.

"Okay." She replied with a hint of uncertainty. I was hoping she'd drop the subject.

"Anyway, we go back to performing tomorrow and I'm so excited." I gushed while she smiled lightly.

"Dude that's great. Keep living your dream."

I cracked a smile before Calum pulled the curtain back in my bunk.

"We're going to get some lunch."

"Yeah, and?" I asked him with irritation in my voice.

He rolled his eyes before nodding his head backwards.

"Pleeeaaasssee go with us." He pleaded while jutting out his lip.

I hate this band.

"Fine, fine I'm coming." I told him while he smiled.

"Well, I have to go with the guys to get food. I'm really sorry to cut this short."

"No!" Jenna scolded. "Don't you dare feel bad. You have a life, dude. Live it."

I laughed at her attempt to be inspirational and she stuck her tongue out.

"I'm living it, alright. I'll talk to you later, Jen."

"Yup. Talk to you then, Ash." She smile before signing off.

I closed Skype and shut my laptop before throwing on a shirt and hopping down from the bunk.

"I'm wearing sweatpants to wherever we're going because I don't give a shit." I called out to no one in particular as I threw a beanie on my head. Calum came into view with Michael and nodded his head toward the bus door.

"Lez go, kiddies." Calum said while Michael rolled his eyes behind him.

Michael looked at me and sighed before speaking quietly.

"Wakes me up but not Luke. I'm so done." He mumbled in irritation.

I laughed and clapped him on the back before he stumbled down the steps of the bus.

"Where to?" I asked them as we stood on the sidewalk looking like lost tourists.

"McDonald's." Calum spoke as he walked to the end of the sidewalk.

Michael shrugged and joined him as I followed.

"I love our fans, but I kinda hope we don't see any right now. I'm really tired." Michael yawned.

"Well, the first thing we need to worry about is not getting hit by a car while crossing this road." Calum deadpanned while he stood on the sidewalk impatiently.

Cars whizzed by on the busy street as we stood and waited for the constant vehicles to die down. Soon there was an opening opportunity after three cars passed.

"WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY GUYS! WE GOTTA GO NOW!" I yelled as I bolted across the road and toward the restaraunt across from it. Michael and Calum sprinted behind me as I approached the entrance.

"Why did we do that again?" Calum asked with a sigh.

"It was your idea." I told him as I opened the door.

I walked up to the counter and stared at the menu as the teenager behind the register stared at me. He looked about 16 with a dead look in his eyes.

I suppose if I worked at McDonald's in my spare time, I wouldn't be very happy either.

"I'll take a #7 in a medium size, please." I told him while Calum strolled up beside me.

"I'll have the same thing." He told the teen while he pressed buttons on the screen.

"Oh, and he," Calum nodded back to Michael who was sat in the booth, playing on his phone. "Will have a 6-piece Happy Meal."

The cashier raised his eyebrows before shaking his head slightly and telling us the total. Calum payed for us, considering he dragged us here in the first place.

As we waited for our food, Calum stared at me. I was starting to get uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Do you like-like Jenna?" He blurted as I gave him a "What the fuck" look.

"What?"

"Do you, like, like her?"

"I mean, as a friend, yeah."

"Oh. Okay."

"Why?"

"Because you seem like you like her a bit more than that." He shrugged.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. As if he would know, anyway.

"Well, I don't know her enough to like her like that."

It was kind of a lie, considering I basically told her my life story the other night as she did with hers. I know a lot about Jenna and I'm really glad she trusts me.

"Mhhhm. Okay." He muttered before grabbing our tray of food and taking it back to the booth. I slid into the side next to Michael and Calum sat across from us.

"So Ashton,"

"What, Mike?"

"How's Jenna doing?"

"Fine." I spat before shoving a fry in my mouth.

"Someone is in a shitty mood today," Michael muttered while staring at the tray.

I rolled my eyes before apologizing to both of them for snapping.

"Okay, before we go back into the conversation about Ashton's love life," Michael started. "Who the fuck got the Happy Meal?"

"Oh. That's yours." Calum replied while pushing it toward him.

Michael gave him a look of disgust before sighing.

"I told you what I wanted!"

"Yeah, and I forgot when I went up there, so I just got you a Happy Meal."

"Sheesh, for getting a Happy Meal, you don't seem too happy about it." I told him with a small smile.

"Ha fucking ha." He replied with a monotone voice while I just laughed at him.

"Did you at least get me a burger?"

I looked at Calum while he looked at me then at Michael.

Calum smiled cheesily as Michael opened the box and sighed once more.

"I hate you all."

********

After we finished our luxurious McDonald's meal, we headed back to the bus.

"Ashton you should bring Jenna on tour." Michael suggested from the couch.

"I can't. She has to work."

"So? She can work from here."

"WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK." Luke sang from the kitchen.

I turned my head from Michael to the direction of the horrible singing.

"Lucas. Did you just-"

"HE SEE ME DO ME DIRT, DIRT, DIRT, DIRT, DIRT-"

"LUKE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Michael yelled at our younger bandmate.

Luke glared at Michael before I sighed and carried on.

"Anyway, she works and where would she stay?"

"With us, idiot. We have an extra bunk."

"I don't know-"

"GUYS WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!" Calum screeched from the door of the bus.

"What is it?" Luke asked him with concern.

"Our hairdresser quit."

Michael sprang up from his spot on the couch and danced around as well all stared at him. He flung himself around and pointed at me.

"HA!" He yelled while the smile never left his face.

"Why are you dancing?" Luke asked him, genuinely confused.

I, however, knew exactly what this was about.

"THIS IS PERFECT! I WIN!" Michael yelled in my face before I rolled me eyes.

"No." I told him flatly.

"Yes! Yes! Ashton don't you dare tell me that you don't think this is the perfect opportunity."

"Mike-"

"What's this about?" Calum butted in.

Here we go.

"Our hairdresser quit, right?" Michael started.

Calum nodded, following.

"Who else do we know that is a hairdresser?"

Calum stared at him with no emotion before Luke walked over.

"Hairdresser?" He asked while he raised his eyebrows and thought.

"Oh my god you people are helpless," Michael sighed before staring at me. "Jenna is a hairdresser."

"Oooh." Calum nodded.

"So that's it. All I get from you is an 'oooh'?" Michael complained.

"Wait," Calum smirked. "You want to bring Jenna on tour with us?"

"Yes!" Michael sighed out of relief as I groaned.

"Let's do it." Luke agreed while Michael pointed at me and laughed.

"Wait, wait, wait." I told them while putting my hands up.

"We still have to take this up with Management. And, she has to actually  agree to it."

"We've got the second part covered, at least." Calum shrugged.

"But the first one is going to be the hard part." Luke pointed out while Michael shrugged, obviously not worried about it.

"Why are you guys so hung up on getting her to come on tour with us? You barely know her."

"Why are you so against her coming with us? Are you afraid you're going to catch feelings or something?" Michael teased before he realized he hit the nail right on the head. Calum hit him in the gut with his elbow and muttered a 'shut the fuck up'.

Mike's features softned as I excused myself from the group before I flipped out.

It was true. I am afraid. I don't want to hurt her or get hurt. I can't risk ruining this friendship with her.

I really care about her and I can't lose her. They don't realize how much I'd love for her to come on tour, but then I think of the things that could happen. The endless what if's. I've already started to develop feelings that I shouldn't just from texting her. How the hell am I supposed to cope with nearly 4 more months of touring?

I want her to come with us, but I can't lose our friendship. I want- no, need to remain friends, for the sake of the both of us.

|||||||||||

[ okay

So Ashton and Jenna have known each other for a few days but they started talking immediately, making a close friendship and they text frequently.

I hope this isn't moving too fast for anyone, but it's going to get kinda slower in the chapters to come.

What do you guys think is going to happen? What's management going to say?

Until next time my children.

Xx-ashley]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 3.8K 69
• title pretty much explains it • © : copyright 2017 | @jetblakcal • cover by 5SOSx1DxSM •
1.2K 117 19
260K 2.7K 72
@michaelclifford liked your post.