Seasons Change (A Chris Brown...

By jayinspired19

"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, yo... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
LXXVIII.
LXXIX.
LXXX.
LXXXI.
LXXXII.
LXXXIII.
LXXXIV.
LXXXV.
LXXXVI.
LXXXVII.
LXXXVIII.
LXXXVIIII.
XC.
XCI.
XCII.
XCIII.
XCIV.
XCV.
XCVI.
XCVII.
XCVIII.
XCVIIII.
C.
CI.
CII.
CIII.
CIV.

LXVI.

4.2K 154 22
By jayinspired19

(Chris' POV)

2:43 a.m

"What you gone do Breezy?" Red asked as we sat in my living room at the big house. Jay is upstairs asleep. I just woke up with the craziest idea. Well not really crazy, but it's a good idea.

"I think we should go to the islands." I said pulling at my chin hair.

"You know there are a lot of islands right?" Keeis asked as he chuckled.

He's another one of my homies. He stopped by to chill even though it's in the middle of the night.

"I know dat.... How about like Aruba or somethin?" I said looking at the crew.

"Yeah I think she ah luh dat." August said smiling.

I was trying to schedule a little getaway for everybody. It was really a trip for Jay because of what she did for me. I highly appreciate her saving my life. She a real one. She knows nothing about this though.

"Aye didn't you say she was scared of planes though?" Red asked me as I remembered a conversation Jay and I had.

"How you scared of planes and you flew down here from Chicago?" I asked as she laughed hysterically.

"It was already scheduled for me to move down here. Last minute I thought I was gone be able to drive. But, my mom forced me to buy a plane ticket."

"You thought you was gone drive through all those mountains and stuff? By yourself?" I asked laughing.

"Oh shut up Chris... It's not funny... I'm not getting on another plane."

"What if you have to?"

"I won't have to.... I'm driving everywhere." She said paying her attention to the tv.

"Why don't you like planes?"

"I hate turbulence the most. When the plane starts shaking at like 10,000 feet. Aw naw they got me messed up." She said laughing.

"How are me and you gonna travel to different countries and stuff when you won't get on a plane?" I asked looking at her.

"Shoot I'll take a bus or a train and meet you there." She said laughing as I shook my head.

"Yeah... But she'll get over it." I said laughing.

"If she sees a plane... She will not come with you Chris." Trey said making a point.

"Maybe she won't have to see it. That's why it's called blindfold."

"I'm sure she knows what it sounds like too." Red said.

"I got a plan already... Just make sure y'all are packed and ready to leave in 2 days."

"Ight... So you want me to invite Shay? Ion want no drama or nothin..." August asked.

"I know Jay wants A.J to be there.... So I don't know to be honest." I said truthfully. I don't want any drama.

"Ask A.J how she would feel if Shay came... Then, we'll go off of that. Jay knows nothin about the hospital argument and I need it to stay that way." I said...

"I just sent her a text." Trey said locking his phone.

"Ight man... I'm bouta dip cause Shay prolly trynna figure out where I am..." August said standing up about to walk out.

"Me too... Imma go wake A.J up." Trey said following behind him.

"Ight Imma see y'all later."

They said their goodbyes and they left. I got bored real quick.

"So Chris how you gone get Jay on the plane? You gone pack all of her stuff?" Red asked.

"I told you I got this ... Lemme handle it." I said chuckling. I pulled out my phone to get on Periscope... I broadcast so the fans that I do have can see what I'm doing.

When I turned my phone off, I heard somebody come down the steps. I looked up and I saw her in one of my hoodies.

"Look at you limpin like an old person." Keeis said laughing.

"Shut up stupid... At least I don't need a wheelchair no more. I just greeted you and you already startin off disrespectful." She said giggling. I flashed a smile at her and she smiled back.

"Why are y'all so loud and why are y'all up? It's like 2 somethin in the morning." She said walking in the kitchen.

"We don' know... We ain't tired." Red said rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah you look tired though." She said laughing.

"Well I just woke up so I'm not tired." I said getting on Twitter.

"Oooooo can you make me a sandwich??" She asked as Keeis was making his.

"Maybe...." He said.

"Aye nigga you better make lil Red a sandwich for me and Chris come over there and jump you." Red said as we all started chuckling.

"Y'all over here being so hostile this early in the morning." Keeis said whining.

Jay came over and sat next to me on the couch.

"Wanna watch something on Netflix?" She asked laying across my lap as I propped her leg up properly.

"Sure... Just pick something on your phone." I said.

"Nah you can pick something." She said handing me her phone. I unlocked her phone and I saw a picture of me kissing her cheek as her home screen. I smiled at the sight and I opened up the Netflix app.

"Fruitvale Station?" I asked.

"Michael B. Jordan is so fine, but that movie is sad so nah..." She said as I glared at her.

"What??" She asked while looking at me.

"He don't look better than me..." I mumbled.

"Oh Chris get over yourself."

"Yeah Ight." I said still looking through movies.

"Ooooooo can we watch Friends!?" She asked getting excited.

"No.... Stupid show... That's for lames."

"Well I'm a lame then." She said pushing me.

"We ain't watching it though.... We gonna watch the Wood." I said about to tap the movie until a text popped up.

Q's Cousin😶: Hey, I heard you were in a bad accident and I wanted to make sure you're okay

I furrowed my eyebrows at the text message. Why is he still texting my girl?

"What's wrong with you?" She asked as I went to her messages and I showed her the phone.
She looked at it then looked at me.

"You look like you wanna respond." She said.

"Why is he still texting you?"

"Cause he got my number." She said nonchalantly.

"Uhhh me and Keeis gone see y'all later." Red said getting up and dragging Keeis out.

"Wait this is getting good." He said taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"No we bouta let them handle they business." Red said still dragging Keeis out the door and laughing.

"Aye Jay, yo sandwich is on the counter.." Keeis said as they walked out the door and closed it.

"So he still be texting you?" I asked scrolling through their messages.

"Chris are you seriously going through my phone!?" She asked trying to snatch it away.

"Yep!"

"Fine! Go through it! I haven't talked to him since we been together.... I can't believe you don't trust me." She said getting up and limping to the kitchen.

I already know this is about to spark a big argument.

---------------------
These two....🙄

Thanks for reading!💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 9.3K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."
58K 1.9K 36
"So What Now, Where To From Here?" She Asked Looking At Him With Teary Eyes. "...I Guess This Is The End Of Us" She Shook Her Head "I'm Not Gonna Li...
113K 2.9K 34
Come read as a few celebrities live their lives having to deal with ups and downs with lies, break ups and deception. Copyright-All Rights Reserved ©...
651 14 10
WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT Chris Brown FanFiction. Follow for more chapters 😊 Mental stability is hard to control.