City of Blind ✓

By WhiskyInATeacup

The whole city was blind until a certain silver eyed stranger held Astrid at a gunpoint. More

Let's know our characters ;)
Introducing The Parker Clan!
Elephants dancing in my brain
Way to make first impression, I already don't like you Alex
I lost my first kiss to a rollerskating jerk!
Troublemakers
Mystery boy!
I heart you
Revenge is a sweet feeling
Pillow talks
Call me maybe?
How am I supposed to rest?
Hey! I am a nerd, alright?
Let the games begin!
Who thought Felix could be like this?
A/N
Hating me isn't hard after all
A/N
My brother and his future wife
The jerk called Connor Brown
Parker children are officially crazy!
Future girlfriend
Prankster Astrid!
A/N
Give our sister and take yours!
"Me and you will undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water"
Why?
Nerdy date
Payback is a female dog after all
Let's entertain you some more
Memories
I am happy
Is it me or normal parties look like this only?
you have no clue
"Just, don't kill my brother, okay?"
Night changes
A/N
Saviour of a different kind
I have a question!
'How to be a FBI agent'- a 101 by Liam Williams
My suit for your funeral is ready!
Drunk on kisses
Thanks
Numb
Deal
Destroyed
In a nutshell
Curse
Playing the duty of Astrid's personal Sherlock Holmes
Secrets Written In The Document
Discussion And Announcement Of A Q/A Session
How dare you hurt my sister?!
It's time to make it right.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!
You guys can call me Alex, you know
What went down in the dark
FML
Still the same
How much will that stupid punch on Felix cost me?
"I am proud of you, little tiger."
Announcement
Not so fast
"I already listened to Aiden, thank you very much."
Truths and sorries
Thank you so much
Still the clumsy chick.
"Slapping you helped a lot."
Lilix ;)
"Perfect sibling moment"
"You owe me something, Duckling."
"How are you feeling?"
"You are so dead, Astrid. So dead."
"You are exceptionally violent today."
Heart to heart
Your destiny awaits
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter!
Spin-off
CONTEST
IMPORTANT NOTE
SORRY

"I like the sound of munchkin."

40.6K 2.2K 1.1K
By WhiskyInATeacup

DAMN!!

THEY LOOK LIKE SOME SORT OF GODS. WHAT KIND OF BLACK MAGIC PRODUCES THIS KIND OF HANDSOME MALE SPECIMENS?

ENJOY :)

~~~~~~~~~

Like the children Asher and Alex are, they rushed towards their girlfriend and best friend respectively while I stayed with Aiden, watching them in amusement as Rose's eyes widened and she raised the camera up.

"I am not showing both of you! Get off!" she screeched and we laughed.

"I have never seen Alex this happy." I looked up and smiled at Aiden. I was about to open my mouth when Rose rushed towards me, her beautiful emerald gown followed her while Asher hugged her from behind and Alex glared.

"Come on, swan just see it fast. She won't show us before you."

I chuckled and grabbed the camera as Aiden leaned in to see it too.

My jaw dropped at the amazing click. It looked so natural and we all looked so happy that I actually wanted to shed happy tears. I was holding Alex's shoulders as I was leaning into him while laughing. His head was tipping backwards in laughter while Asher had a goofy grin on his face, his arm dangling around my and Alex's shoulders. He was standing at my back and my head was slightly turned towards Aiden whose hand was just retreating from the cheek pinch as his eyes were looking at me with love.

"It's beautiful." I whispered and my brothers nodded in daze. Rose chuckled and bowed.

"Why, thank you." I smiled and handed her the camera.

"Send this to me, okay? I want it framed."

She nodded cheekily.

"You guys ready? The Celebration is about to start? Zach and Ian were looking for you."

Our heads snapped towards the doorway where Liam was standing nervously. He was wearing a tux just like my brothers and he looked absolutely gorgeous.

I gave him a small smile and looked back at everyone.

"I have to talk to Liam. I will see you guys, downstairs." They nodded and I stepped towards Liam who was looking down at his shoes as if they are some Da Vinci's painting.

I locked our arms and started dragging him out. I stole a glance at him from corner of my eye. He was biting his lips and frowning at our interlocked arms. I sighed and stopped at an empty hallway.

"I am sorry." we both said at the same time and chuckled awkwardly.

"It wasn't your fault, Liam. You were looking out for me. I lost my temper and said the words that I never-" he placed his finger on my lips and shushed me.

"Shh, Astrid. I get it. I would have been angry too. I would have reacted the same way and I would have forgiven you if there was something to forgive you for. I know that you never meant a word."

I looked at him with a small smile.

"Thank you." I whispered and hugged him.

"But I didn't even tell you that you look beautiful, yet." I chuckled in his chest and he hugged me tightly.

"Well, that wasn't smooth at all." I retorted sarcastically and he laughed. I rolled my eyes, even though I wanted nothing more than losing myself in his laugh. Shaking my head, I composed myself. "I was thanking you for not giving up on me and for coming all the way from Boston to help me."

He pulled away with a small smile.

"What are bestfriends for?"

I chuckled and he sighed.

"You completed your task successfully, Astrid."

"What task?" I frowned.

"The task I gave you for losing the bet. You stayed strong."

My frown turned upside down and I returned his grin. "That would have been impossible without my ninjas and my FBI agent."

He chuckled and shook his head.

"You, window neighbour, are beyond my FBI mind." I ignored the last part because well, even I can't figure myself out. How can I expect from others?

"So, is this window neighbour my nickname?" I teased him as we started walking towards the stairs together. He rolled his eyes.

"What else do you want me to call you? Sweet pea? Cupcake? Munchkin?" he retorted sarcastically just as I caught sight of Felix looking up at me from 5th stair with his hand stretched.

I turned towards Liam as I untangled our hands.

"I like the sound of munchkin." I joked and winked at a startled Liam as I took Felix's hand.

"Someone looks ravishing." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you sure that you are not talking about yourself?"

He laughed and shook his head. My chuckle sobered into a smile as we started walking down the lobby on first floor. I stopped abruptly and he tugged my hand before stopping and turning back at me with a frown.

"What-" I cut him off with a tight hug.

"I am sorry, Felix for every, every, thing. I am sorry for pushing you, hating you, judging you, punching you. I am sorry for everything. I have been so rude to you-"

"Astrid, I have done the same-"

"Let me speak, dumb ass!"

"Gee. Fine women." He chuckled against my shoulder.

"And thank you. Thank for proving me wrong about you, for caring so much, for being my friend, for not giving up on me, for coming here for me. Thank you, Felix. I owe you."

He pulled away immediately and held my shoulders as he looked at me with a frown.

"Don't ever say that, Astrid. You don't owe me anything. Instead, I owe you. If it wasn't for you then I would have been living someone else's dream. I would have been wallowing in self-pity. If I am someone today, it's because of you. I didn't gave up because of you, Astrid. No, don't even open your mouth to deny. I know it was my hard work but it was your belief in me that made me confident. Thank you for that, Astrid."

I gave him a small smile and he mirrored my expression as he kissed my forehead lightly.

"Uh, duckling?" I turned and looked back at Ian who was standing there in his almighty perfection as he looked back and forth between me and a smirking Felix. He cleared his throat.

"People are asking for you. Cedric is already down. Are you coming?"

"Yeah."

I nodded, still dazed by his stunning looks. He stood straighter leaving wall's support.

"Come." He stretched his hand for me. I frowned and looked between his hand and eyes. He rolled his eyes. "I don't bite, duckling. There is someone waiting for you and I need to take you there."

I huffed and took his hand. Felix gave me a two finger salute and jogged away.

"Why do you call me duckling?" I glared at him and he scratched the back of his neck, nervously.

Swoon.

"I used to call you duckling because we never went along well. You used to call me idiot and I used to mock your name, swan and call you duckling."

"Even the little me knew that you are an idiot." I chuckled and he glared at me before a small smile took over his face.

"It's nice to have you back though." I grinned.

"Thank you for that." He smirked and bowed awkwardly.

"Your wish is my command, princess." I rolled my eyes.

"How is your arm?"

He involuntarily glanced at his free arm.

"It's alright, I guess." He shrugged and immediately winced. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right." He glared again as I looked at him and laughed.

"Princess?"

I froze.

I looked up at Ian and he gave me an encouraging smile with a minuscule nod as I gulped. Turning on my heels, my eyes fell on him and I whispered.

"Dad."

~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER!

WHO LIKED THIS CHAPTER?

NOW, KEEP GUESSING WHO SHE WILL END UP WITH BECAUSE ALL MY BABIES ARE ADORABLE.

BUT WHO IS THE MOST ADORABLE ONE?

SO, WHOSE LITTLE MOMENT WAS BEST?

DO YOU THINK THAT LIAM WILL CALL HER MUNCHKIN?

I AM SO HAPPY THAT SHE APOLOGIZED TO FELIX FOR JUDGING HIM.

WHO FINDS THE 'DUCKLING' THING ADORABLE?

ONE MORE THING, THIS IS MY CAST BUT I DON'T HAVE COPYRIGHT ON THEIR NAMES OR FACES. SIMILARLY, OTHER AUTHORS DON'T HAVE THE COPYRIGHT ON THEM TOO. SO, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP COMMENTING THE NAMES OF OTHER BOOKS. JUST BECAUSE MY BOOK HAS A NAME OR CHARACTER THAT IS PRESENT IN ANOTHER BOOK, IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I COPIED THEM!

ANOTHER (AND LAST) THING IS THAT, I AM SUDDENLY INTERESTED IN MYTHOLOGY. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN READ THINGS LIKE THAT?!

VOTE AND COMMENT :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.6K 30
"What are you doing here?" I ask, feeling annoyed. He smirks and says, "I know your secret." "What secret?" I ask innocently. "You're Killer Kat. I...
163 15 12
Starting on a bad foot, Aston and Olivia never saw each other eye to eye. Oli's bad temper and Aston's prankish nature doesn't really help to improve...
513K 26K 46
"Please tell me that we're walking towards somewhere not so far away with his condition." I pointed at my grandfather and crossed my arms, "He'll eit...
62.1K 1.9K 84
"You can't say stuff like that" I mumble, and he chuckles. "And why cant I?". "Because we're friends" I say, reminding both him and myself. I dont mi...