Dangerous Love

By Miss_Fairchild

When Tessa Gray starts her new job at Lightwood Publishing, the last thing she expects to find is love. When... More

Please Read!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Note

Chapter 4

1.1K 33 15
By Miss_Fairchild

Tessa stood in Isabelle's house on Friday night, with Clary and Cecily. They were all getting ready to go out, and Tessa couldn't shake the nerves she was feeling. She had no idea what to expect and that made her anxious. She just prayed that they wouldn't all leave her as soon as they got to the club.

"Here, Tessa, try this on." Isabelle said.

She threw her something small and black, and Tessa held it out in front of her.

"Is this a shirt?" She questioned.

Isabelle laughed. "It's a dress. Go try it on."

Tessa only sighed and obeyed. She went to the bathroom, and tugged on the black dress. It was easily the tightest piece of clothing she had ever worn. It hugged her in all of the right places, and it was very very short. Tessa walked out of bathroom, and back to the girls.

"Oooh, you look hot." Clary grinned.

"I can't wear this." Tessa complained. "It's wayyyy too short."

The three girls laughed.

"No, it's not." Cecily looked amused. "Wear these."

She handed Tessa a pair of black heels, that she begrudgingly slipped on. Tessa wobbled a bit - the heels were 5 inches - and the three other girls laughed. Isabelle then did her makeup and hair, and Tessa looked in the mirror when she was finished. She couldn't recognize the face staring back at her. Isabelle had made her look beautiful. Soon they were all ready to leave, and the four girls walked into the living room of Isabelle's apartment. All of the boys were already there.

Tessa's mouth fell open when she saw Will. He was wearing tight black jeans, a white tank top, and a black leather jacket. She could finally make out the tattoo on his upper chest. It was of two sparrows facing each other. She stared at him for a moment, and then quickly looked away from him. Alongside him stood Jace, and two boys named Simon and Gabriel. Simon was Isabelle's boyfriend.

"Doesn't Tessa look hot, Will?" Isabelle smirked.

Will's eyes ran up and down Tessa, shamelessly. He only rolled his eyes and looked away. Tessa only blushed, and glared at him. They all then left, getting a cab to the club. They all stepped out when they finally reached it. Tessa felt her nerves return, and she tried to fight them. It'll be fun, she told herself. There was a huge line of people waiting, and two bouncers guarded the door. Isabelle strutted right up to them.

"Miss Lightwood, a pleasure." The bouncer said, moving aside to let them in.

Isabelle only flashed him a smile, and Tessa felt shocked. They had gotten in that easy? She guessed that was what happened when your father co-owned one of the biggest companies in the world. Tessa followed Cecily into the club, her ears already being blown off by the loud music. The doors shut behind them, and Tessa took in her surroundings. There were people dancing everywhere, holding drinks and laughing. Most of the girls were half naked, and danced provocatively.

Isabelle lead them all to a secluded section of the club, and threw herself down on one of the fancy couches. Everyone sat down, and Tessa gingerly took a seat beside Clary.

"Wanting to go home yet, princess?" Will asked, smirking.

Tessa glared at him. "No."

"Oh stop it, Will." Cecily rolled her eyes.

A person came by with shots and Tessa watched as everyone took one. She felt uneasy, not wanting to drink, but she knew if she didn't Will would never let her hear the end of it. She gingerly took it, and watched as everyone downed it. Then, they all looked at her expectantly. Tessa took a deep breath, and then took the shot. She scrunched up her face, not liking the burning sensation.

"Let me guess, that was your first time drinking?" Will asked.

"No." I lied.

He scoffed. "Sure it wasn't."

Tessa didn't even bother to react - she felt so done with him. Isabelle then stood up and grabbed Clary, Cecily, and Tessa, and dragged them all onto the dance floor. Tessa felt hesitant as they all started to dance, but slowly eased into it. Maybe this won't be that bad, she thought.

* * *

"Why are you such an asshole to her?" Jace asked.

Will looked at him, surprised that he asked such a question. Him, Gabriel, and Simon, all sat in their secluded section again, a few hours after arriving. The girls - including Tessa - were absolutely wasted, which surprised him. He hadn't thought Tessa would get drunk.

"Who Tessa? You know that I don't like her." Will said.

"I know, but you go out of your way to be an asshole to her." Jace said while lighting a cigarette.

Will shrugged carelessly. "She bothers me. Her innocence bugs me."

Jace laughed and shook his head. "I don't understand you."

I don't think anyone does, Will thought to himself. He was about to say something, when all of the girls walked over to them. Clary was probably the least drunk out of the four of them. They all threw themselves down on the couches.

"What time is it?" Isabelle slurred.

"Midnight." Gabriel replied.

"I'm tired, Gabe." Cecily whined, draping herself on him.

Will gagged, and Jace shot him an amused smirk.

"Me too. I don't feel so good either." Tessa groaned.

"We should probably take them home." Simon sighed.

Him, Jace, and Gabriel all stood up simultaneously and picked up their girlfriends who were half falling asleep in their arms. They then looked between Will and Tessa.

"There's no way in hell I'm carrying her." Will said, annoyedly.

"Stop being a bitch and pick her up." Gabriel rolled her eyes.

Will gave him the finger, but groaned and stood up. He walked over to Tessa and picked her up bridal style, while she spoke nothingness to herself. God, kill me now, Will thought to myself. Tessa locked her hands around his neck, as Will carried her toward the doors of the club. They all walked outside of the club, and Will set Tessa down the ground.

She giggled. "Thank you, Jem."

"Who the fuck is Jem?" Will raised an eyebrow.

Tessa gasped. "Jem! Don't use that kind of language."

Will only swore under his breath and rolled his eyes. God, she annoyed him.

* * *

Kylie Jenner as Isabelle Lightwood

Alberto Rosende as Simon Lewis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 558 18
When his sister has fallen ill Alec seeks help from the high warlock of Brooklyn. He would do anything to save Isabelle so he makes a deal. But is th...
84.1K 1.8K 45
Will Herondale has been Tessa Gray's enemy, for years. He's rude, arrogant, and over-confident. All traits that Tessa cannot stand. She hates the wa...
83.4K 2.1K 47
When Tessa Gray moves to London, after her parents are killed in a car accident, all she wants is a new beginning. The last thing she expected was to...
17.8K 371 51
When college senior Tessa Gray interviews Will Herondale, CEO of Herondale Enterprise, she doesn't expect to be attracted to him. She hates his arrog...