When Good Guys Turn Bad. Sasu...

By KyuuriiChan

CURRENTLY EDITING 1/9 "No one would care, right?" Is what Naruto thinks everyday. After having no one in life... More

Me and My Thoughts.
An unexpected moment.
Something feels off.
Into the Shadows.
Farewell Konoha
Rescue Mission
Reunion
Noticed
FADING COLORS IS OUT

Thank you...

16.2K 413 391
By KyuuriiChan

OK. LETS FINISH THIS! This is the last chapter if you guys didn't know. I dont know if you guys will like it or not but hopefully you deal with it :3 Now! Let the games begin -Kyu~

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke POV

I stared at Naruto seeing a pained expression making me think he still wanted to come back to the village but feared it.

He slowly stood up and looked at me as if he was searching inside my soul, and then I realized his eyes were red, lwaking with anger, hate, and loathe for everyone around him. I quickly got into fighting position with Kakashi Sensei in front of me, while Shiro and Sakura stood beside me. Sakura had the most miserably sorrowful face. Shiro was just pretty much focused on the battle that was about to commence. Kakashi and I on the other hand were looking dead on towards Naruto determined we would bring him back. Sasuke because he loves Naruto, and Kakashi because Iruka had told him "Please take care of Naruto" before he diedin the hostital room in Konoha. (You KakashixIruka guys happy? Not that it was a happy moment.. ewe)

The red eyes... The red chakra... The hatred Im sensing... "Kakashi this isn't Naruto.." I asked knowing the answer. Kakashi responded in a nod keeping his eyes on the Naruto imposter.

"NARUTO! Get a hold of yourself! Don't go to him! We dont need him! Just please.." Sakura aaid as she started crying "Please.. Stop.."

Naruto POV

-Timeskip back to the past-

They need to go away

No..

I need to go away..

I kept on looking straight into Sasuke's so he didnt notice what I was doing inside my mind.

Kuruma..

What do you want now.. Asked Kuruma. The jinjuriki that has been woth me since I was young.

Orochimu had tought me how I could constantly change who I was. I was either Naruto or Kuruma. I rarely changed into Kuruma because he would usually make havoc around us. But over the years he's learned to listen and took a liking to me. He still talks rudely to me, but still does what I ask. For him its mostly "pating rent" but I know he doesn't think of me as a bad person.

I need a favor..

And that would be?

Can you keep them distracted for a few minutes. Dont kill them of course.. I need time to think, and I dont want to make the wrong decision.

Didn't you leave them for a reason, kit? Why not kill them?

They.. They never treated me bad.. Except for Sakura.. But shes changed. So I don't think they deserve to die. So please. Accept the favor..

Fine but you owe me.

Yeah I know

And with that Kuruma closed his eyes. And I felt some relief come off my shoulders when I noticed I was no longer in my body but beside Kuruma in his home. He no longer had a cage he roamed around now. There was one island in the middle of  a lake which had his home, a big cave. The lake was covered in red because it was reflecting the color of the sky. Outside of his cave was a house. The same replica of the house I had in Konoha. That home was the only thing I had so I brought it with me.

Sasuke POV

Naruto was staring at us. I stood there staring right back, waiting to see if he would make the first move. I knew he would fight back because he let the nine tails take over his body.

He smirked at us then lunged towards our direction but directly targeting Shiro.

I guess he isn't to dond of him

We all got into fighting position ready to give Shiro backup. We aren't fond of him either but he is part of our team now.

Naruto got to Shiro before we were even close to him. Naruto threw a punch to Shiro hitting him straight on the shoulder making him fly back landing on the geound with a big thump. He didn't seem to be hitting vital parts so I guess he has no intention of killing us, but just making time.

We all quickly rushed towards Shiro. Kakashi and I infront of the him and Sakura healing his wound, which was heavily bruised.

Naruto came towards us again but now to go against me and Kakashi. The kyuubii better no we arent going easy on him. We also have the advantage.

We ran towards Naruto. Kakashi pulling up his mask amd me holding a Chidori. When we were about 1 inch away from each other, we had our chance to strike. So we did, but at that same moment Naruto grabbed both our hads stopping our attacks. His hads were hot. They burned.

"Ngh.." I let out as he stirled us aroud then let us go flinging us towards the ground.

"Kakashi Sensei! Sasuke!" Sakura yelled still healing poor Shiro.

"Im fine Sakura.. Go help them out. Ill distract him." said Shiro giving a small smile.

Sakura nodded and started walking towards us.

3rd Perosn POV

"You had me off guard last time.. This time. Im serious." Said Shiro in a determined voice. Shiro thought that if he could find a weakpoint in the kyuubi he could seal him in one of his hidden jutsu which granted eternal sleep to the one who was seald by it.

All he had to do was write a sealing teqnique on his hand and find the weakest part on his body. For example, If someone was clumsy, their weakest part would be thier mind, so he'd have to slam his palm to his forehead, and that would seal that person or undo a mind controlling jutsu. And Kyuubi was a great example for this, he was in Naruto's body so that meant the Kyuubi would be sealed.

The problem was.. Shiro didn't know Naruto's weakest spot.. He just had to find out by himself.

"Do you guys happen to know Naruto's weakness?!?" Shiro yelled out loud.

Sakura still focused on healing both Sasuke and Kakashi, yelled in response,

"I don't know! He alwaysed seemed happy. He always had that smile on his face" her voice cracked, while she let out small sobs. "The village always despised him, but he seemed to not care.

At that moment Shiro had a lightbulb moment and smiled to himself in accomplishment. He knew where his weakness was located.

His heart

Shiro started scribbling random symbols at the palm of his hand.

"There got it"

It read

"Release the pain from within"

Shiro looked up frim his hand and started charging towards the fox holding his arm infront of him.

Kuruma POV

The brat was running towards me with his hand out. He was an idiot if he thought he could touch me. I stared at his arm and held a mocking expression on my face.

Once he thought he had got me I moved so fast out of the way that he stumbled and almost fell, but before he had a chance to fall I ran up beside him and used my tails to cut his arm off.

Naruto never said not to harm this kid. Well... Maybe he did. Oh well.

I smiled with satisfaction and started laughing hysterically while Shiro fell down and held his arm in agony.

Shiro POV

I stood there watching as the fox laughed uncontrollably to himself.

He was cought in my genjutsu.

This was another hidden jutsu my family held. The only way we could seal things off was if they were under a special genjutsu. I was put on this team in hopes of supporting the team with Sasukes genjutsu, but if there were to be an emergency, I would be ready.

If anyone is to stare at my seal they would be cought in a genjutsu of madness.

I walked up to the laughing fox and placed my palm on his chest.

SEAL

After the words left my mouth, the fox started screeching or howling. I don't know, but what I did know was that the fox was being put back inside of Naruto's seal.

A few minutes after the screeching died out, the foxes form retreated back into Naruto's body. Leaving him unconscious.

I sighed in relief then looked at my arm. Now its my turn.

My surroundings went black and the last thing I heard was the sound of myself falling to the ground.

Sasuke POV

I opened my eyes to see myself in the hospital room in Konoha. The last thing I remembered was seeing the kyuubi retreat from Naruto's body and Shiro passing out. I guess I did the same after.

Then something popped up on my mind.

Wheres Naruto?!

I jolted up from the hospital bed and looked around the room. Shiro was on the bed beside me and curtains were covering who was on the opposite side.

Sakura opened the so called curtains and looked at me smiling.

"Thank god you're awake!"

I looked up at her and asked

"Did we get Naruto? Did he escape? Is he okay?" I kept on rambling questions wanting them to be answered until I finally got a reply

"Im fine, Teme. Don't be so worried"

My eyes widened as I realized whos voice it was.

I shot out of my bed and opened the curtains that were blocking my path. I saw him and I just kept staring. Until he spoke up

"What?"

I walked over to him and gave him a tight hug, shoving my face into his shoulder. Naruto didn't move. He just froze, but after a few seconds he hugged me back. Tightly.

Im home

He whispered loud enough so everyone in the room could hear him.

----------------------------------------------

I am the worst. Im not satisfied with this, but it was my first... So ill just say i did ok. My slow updates killed me. School started too, also thats a thing. Ill start writing the next one as soon as possible.. Wanna know a secret?

I was planning to kill Naruto off... But decided not to ;-;

Anyways! Thank you all so much for the inspiring support! I will never forget this experience!
Don't forget to favorite and give me a follow If ya got the chance c: (anny grammar mistakes? Just tell me in a comment.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 2.1K 55
Sasuke Uchiha has had a hard life and is now in a boarding school far away from home and away from the people who care about him. With no one who car...
16K 600 15
Boyxboy don't like don't read. Naruto being the most happy and determined shinobi in the leafs village was strong willed when it came to his friend...
84.7K 3.2K 45
The story starts right after the battle at The Valley of The End where Naruto battled Sasuke right before he joined Orochimaru in order to gain more...
37.8K 2K 20
He was alone in the hospital. Well, he wasn't completely alone. He had his demons that spat in his ears but otherwise he was alone in this moment of...