Hiccstrid One Shots

Von httyd_k

Why write one Hiccstrid story when you can write a thousand. In this Hiccstrid Collection there's everything... Mehr

Introduction
Baby it's cold outside
Sticky Hiccy
Boyfriend?
Boyfriend part 2
I'm sorry
How to make Hiccup happy
Mother in-law
You and me
I Can't loose you
Food fight
Nicknames
Come on Hiccup part 1
Come on Hiccup part 2
Hiccup's fear
Vigo's love part 1
Vigo's love part 2
Episodes
Episodes 2
Working love
Faithfully
Make you love me part 1
Make you love me part 2
Make you love me part 3
Shut up and dance with me
A special elevator ride part 1
A special elevator ride part 2
You are insane my friend
Prove you wrong
Mine
Truth or dare๐Ÿ˜
Follow
Tips
A big cup of London
The city of paris
The city of paris part 2
Nihaow china
Baby it's cold in Sweden
Make me a Sand-Francisco
Home sweet home
Hotel just kiss
Be thankful
A heavy sadness
Prison break part 1
Prison break part 2
An American love story
The Siren
The Siren part 2
New Story

Vigo's love part 3

2.7K 46 19
Von httyd_k

Hiccup woke up with a weird feeling.
Did he fall asleep in Astrids hut, hugging Astrid?

He looked down expecting a sleeping Astrid beside him, but nobody was there.

He looked around around he was in her hut, but she was not there.

Maybe she was out for a fly or something thinks hiccup hoping she didn't freak out by him sleeping with her.

He walks to the club house where the rest of the gang is sitting minus Astrid.

"Good morning sleepy head" heather jokes.

"Good morning... What time is it" hiccup ask still a bit sleepy.

"It's about ten a'clock" heather answer.

"Really I slept for a long time then" says hiccup and pulls out a chair for him to sit on.

"Yeah but Astrid is sleeping longer" snotlout say with a sassy tone.

"What, no that's not possible" says hiccup regretting he said that.

"Why not?" Heather ask.

"Well... S-she just always awake when I wake up" hiccup lies not wanting to tell them the real reason.

"today she sleeps long" says heather.

" I'm gonna go do... Something" says hiccup and with that he runs out of the club house.

If Astrid isn't in her hut and te others haven't seen her all morning where could she be?

Hiccup can't find her she's not here, but stromfly  is.

That makes hiccup nervous where is she!?

(With Astrid)

Astrid opens her eyes, she's feeling a bit dizzy. She can feel something is wrapped around her hands and feet.
She opens her eyes slowly looking down at her. What she sees gives her a chock.

Her hands are tied together of her back and her feet are tied together.

She sits up with fear looking around in room she's in.

She has been here Before, but when?
And how did she get here? Who kidnapped her?
All her questions gets answered when she hears a voice behind her.

"You're awake"

Of course the owner of that voice is...

Vigo.

Astrid turns her head and looks at him with fear.

"Don't be scared, Cecilia" Says Vigo, taking a few step closer to her.

"My name is not Cecilia it's Astrid" says Astrid brave.

Vigo sits on the bed way to close to Astrid.
He brush her bangs behind her eyes and his touch makes Astrid terrified.

"Cecilia is gone" Astrid say trying to convince Vigo that she has moved on.

But all Vigo sees now when he looks into her clear ocean blue eyes is his long lost love. He won't let her go again.

"Please I'm" Astrid starts but gets cut off by Vigo. He kiss her on the lips with so much passion it hurts.
Astrid tries to pull away but Vigo just moved closer still with his lips on hers.
She tries to get away but can't for the ropes around her feet and hands.
She's pined agains the wall and she can't get away.

Of course Astrid doesn't kiss back and she keeps her eyes open. This is the most disgusting thing she has ever tried. Her heart is beating faster than ever while she's praying to Odin that he will stop soon.

Vigo finally pull a bit away from air, but he's only inches away from Astrids lips.

"I can't believe I found you" he whisper putting his forehead on hers.
He looks deep into her eyes falling more and more in love with her.
He don't even realize how terrified and scared she looks and is.

"Please leave me alone" Astrid whisper with a scared voice.

That just makes Vigo giggle, but short after he looks serious again.

"I love you" he whisper.

Those words makes Astrid want to scream. Her heart start beating even faster and she's more terrified than ever.

He then closes the space between them and kiss her fully on the lips. He's tung slowly finds its way into Astrids mouth. And Astrid shake in fear. She tries to get away by moving to one of the sides but Vigo's hands is holding her waist tight.

(Meanwhile with hiccup and the gang)

Hiccup has told the gang that she's gone and stromfly is still here.

"She must have been kidnapped by Vigo" says heather worried.

"Well let's go then we have to find her" says hiccup. Now that Vigo knows Astrid is Cecilia who knows what he will do to her.

"Isn't it funny Vigo tried to kill his long lost love a lot of times, ahh the irony" tuff laugh, but hiccup don't find it funny he needs to find Astrid before Vigo does something to her.

"But where are they?" Ask fishlegs.

"Home" hiccup say after a long thinking break.

Vigo wants to bring Astrid home and by home he means Gunver-island.

The gang flies for while and by every minute hiccup gets more and more worried.

Finally they see Vigo's ships.

(Meanwhile with Astrid and disgusting Vigo)

Vigo continues to kiss Astrid. He goes up and down her neck while Astrid screams stop.

"Stop! Please" yell Astrid hopeless.

She moves around trying to get him off but it doesn't work. When he tries to take her skirt off she gets more scared.

She kicks with both her legs (because they're tied together) making Vigo fall to the ground.

"Aww" Vigo say in pain.

Looking at astrid, confused.

Before he can make a move he hears his men yelling DRAGON RIDERS.

Vigo's face goes from confused to mad in one second.

"Stay here love" says Vigo to Astrid.
Astrid can't respond she's just happy the gang found her in time. Vigo goes to the deck.

Astrid tries with all her powers to get the ropes of but their to tight. Then she hears notice by the door. And then she hear a voice. Astrid is praying that is hiccup, but it isn't.

Instead Vigo is standing there angry.

"I better stay with you so they don't kidnap you again" says he while he sits beside her.

"You kidnapped me" Says Astrid feeling her blood boil.

"Shh my love" he says wrapping his arms around her. He leans his head on hers like they're a couple in love, but they're not. Astrid hates him and he's just in love with Cecilia.

"I'm here, I'm in here" Astrid yells so the gang and hiccup can find her.

Vigo hold his hand on her mouth so she won't scream anymore. He won't let them get her.

But hiccup heard Astrid and is now running to Vigo's room.

He kicks the door open finding a very mad Vigo and a very scared Astrid.

He sees the way Vigo holds her and that makes hiccups temper run up.

Vigo stands up blocking hiccups way to Astrid. But nothing can keep Astrid and hiccup apart, so hiccup punch him in the face as hard as he can with his left hand.

Vigo almost falls by the punch, but soon gain his balance.

"Stay away from Astrid" hiccup threatening more angry than ever.
He walks closer to Vigo and kicks him to the ground. He kicks him in the stomach and then he sits on top off him punching him multiple times in the face.

Hiccup isn't so mad that Vigo has tricked him a lot he's more angry about that Vigo loves the same girl as he.
And if he has to fight for her, then he will.

He lets all his anger out and then remember Astrid. She must be scared. Hiccup rush of Vigo and runs to Astrid.

Her eyes are full of fear and shes breathing heavily.

"Hey are you okay" hiccup ask softly while he undo the ropes on her hands and feet.

"Yeah I'm fine,thanks" Astrid says still not over the episode.

When she's free she pull hiccup in for a hug And hiccup hugs back happy that she's okay.

"Let's go" hiccup says taking Astrids hand. Hand in hand they run to the deck flying away for the second time.

When Vigo wakes up he sees that his Cecilia is gone and he lets out an angry yell.

"I'm gonna get her back hiccup haddock" he screams "you hear me I'll get her back"

When the gang lands on the edge everybody gather around Astrid.

"Are you okay?"

"Are you hurt?"

"Did he do something to you?"

"Do you want a hug, babe"

"Do you want to tell your story to the chicken?"

The gang ask all at once.

Astrid answer their questions but leaves the part out where he kisses her.

Soon they all goes to bed but hiccup insist on walking Astrid to her hut.

"Hey are you sure you are okay?" Hiccup ask knowing Astrid hasn't told him everything.

"Vigo kissed me" says Astrid quiet remembering the horrible episode.

"What" hiccup says getting even more mad with Vigo.

"I just needed to get that of my chest" Astrid says turning her back to hiccup "and it was the most disgusting thing".

"I'm sorry" says hiccup.

He turns Astrid around and lift her head up. His gras green eyes meets her sky blue. They stand for a second studying each other's eyes falling in love with each other all over again.

They has always had a crush on each other but none of them of brave enuf to make the move.

Slowly they both lean in and...

Kiss.

This is not disgusting like the one with Vigo. This is full of love and sparks.
It's magical.

They break apart and puts their foreheads together.

"Will you stay with me tonight just to make sure Vigo won't come again" ask Astrid soft.

"Well it didn't work last night" says hiccup with a smile.

"What" ask Astrid confused not knowing that they slept together last night.

"Nothing" says hiccup remembering that Astrid didn't know that.

"Let's go to bed milady" he says soft as he plants a small kiss on her nose.

With that they goes to bed cuddling.

Astrid falls asleep first and right before hiccup does he mumbles three small words:

"I love you"

That was part 3 and it was very cheesy but hey. Hiccups sarcasm will come later. I know it was a bit darker than the other two.

Nos vemos,

Zeph💟

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5K 57 21
๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ. ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†...
38.6K 608 23
A collection of all my modern Hiccstrid one shots, both new and from my original one shot book. Hope you enjoy!! MARKING AS COMPLETED BECAUSE I DON'T...
4.8K 90 33
46.8K 1.3K 18
Berk has been your home for the longest time and for the longest time, war was all there was. But one day everything changed. Little did you know, yo...