30 Kisses Challenge

By coverwolf

A 30 kisses challenge with a custom prompt list put together. Two Pairings 30 kisses. This is a colab with a... More

1.1 First
1.2 First
2.1 Quid Pro Quo (one thing for another)
2.2 Quid Pro Quo (one thing for another)
3.1 Losing My Mind
3.2 Losing My Mind
4.1 Sin?
4.2 Sin?
5.1 Surprise
5.2 Surprise
6.1 Breakfast
6.2 Breakfast
7.1 Nightmare
7.2 Nightmare
8.1 Peaceful
8.2 Peaceful
9.1 Childish Games
9.2 Childish Games

Notes and a disclaimer

46 2 0
By coverwolf

Hi guys! I'm coverwolf! I also go by Jaffa as a penname.

I did have another account on here called Pawpawpaws but it's my old works and they'd all fizzled out.

So here I present to you, the first of my new works!

This will be a modified 30 Kisses Challenge, with a custom prompt list set up by me. I will be doing this with a friend of mine, whose penname will be Mario. He doesn't have an account on here.

This challenge will be focusing on two pairings.

Alucard from Hellsing and an OC character of mine, Lyca Herz.

[DISCLAIMER: Alucard and Hellsing belong to Khouta Hirano who created them, he does not belong to me.]

Blake Hellsing who is Mario's OC and Lyca and Alucard's daughter, Mina Draculea.

This challenge will have 60 entries, as each of us will be writing a one shot for each prompt.
I will be writing Alucard x Lyca.
Mario will be writing Blake x Mina.

I think that's about all I have to say!
Just relax and enjoy scenes of fluffy cuteness!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 43.1K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
3M 108K 31
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
4.7M 294K 107
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
456K 26.8K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...