City of Blind ✓

By WhiskyInATeacup

The whole city was blind until a certain silver eyed stranger held Astrid at a gunpoint. More

Let's know our characters ;)
Introducing The Parker Clan!
Elephants dancing in my brain
Way to make first impression, I already don't like you Alex
I lost my first kiss to a rollerskating jerk!
Troublemakers
Mystery boy!
I heart you
Revenge is a sweet feeling
Pillow talks
Call me maybe?
How am I supposed to rest?
Hey! I am a nerd, alright?
Let the games begin!
Who thought Felix could be like this?
A/N
Hating me isn't hard after all
A/N
My brother and his future wife
The jerk called Connor Brown
Parker children are officially crazy!
Future girlfriend
Prankster Astrid!
A/N
Give our sister and take yours!
"Me and you will undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water"
Why?
Nerdy date
Payback is a female dog after all
Let's entertain you some more
Memories
I am happy
Is it me or normal parties look like this only?
you have no clue
"Just, don't kill my brother, okay?"
Night changes
A/N
Saviour of a different kind
I have a question!
'How to be a FBI agent'- a 101 by Liam Williams
My suit for your funeral is ready!
Drunk on kisses
Thanks
Numb
Deal
Destroyed
In a nutshell
Curse
Playing the duty of Astrid's personal Sherlock Holmes
Secrets Written In The Document
Discussion And Announcement Of A Q/A Session
How dare you hurt my sister?!
It's time to make it right.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!
You guys can call me Alex, you know
What went down in the dark
FML
Still the same
How much will that stupid punch on Felix cost me?
"I am proud of you, little tiger."
Announcement
Not so fast
"I already listened to Aiden, thank you very much."
Truths and sorries
Thank you so much
Still the clumsy chick.
"Slapping you helped a lot."
Lilix ;)
"I like the sound of munchkin."
"You owe me something, Duckling."
"How are you feeling?"
"You are so dead, Astrid. So dead."
"You are exceptionally violent today."
Heart to heart
Your destiny awaits
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter!
Spin-off
CONTEST
IMPORTANT NOTE
SORRY

"Perfect sibling moment"

41.4K 2.4K 944
By WhiskyInATeacup

OKAY, YOU NEED TO TELL ME THIS- HOW THE HELL CAN SOMEONE MANAGE TO LOOK THIS HOT IN A DAMN SUIT?!

LIKE WOW! *HEART EYES*

OKAY, I AM OBSESSED!

NOW, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE TO STUDY IN AN ALL GIRLS COLLEGE AND LIVE IN AN ALL GIRLS HOSTEL.

YOU GET OBSESSED WITH BOYS *HOLDS ACHING HEART*

A CLIP OF YOUNG ASTRID AND ASHER IS IN THE HEADER

KIDDING.

NO REALLY ;)

ENJOY THE UPDATE AND LET'S GET OVER THE AWKWARDNESS OF THE NOTE BEFORE THIS.

~~~~~~~~

"This is your room." Zach ushered me inside a huge gate.

It was your typical fairy-tail room with maroon and golden contrast. To say it was huge will be understatement. There were wall sized widows with curtains in front of foot of my bed. The king sized bed had the curtain kind of thingy too and there was couch opposite to it on left with coffee table and all. There was a dressing on right side and an en suite bathroom door adjacent to it.

It was nothing like my room back home but it was beautiful.

"Was it my room before?"

He nodded and smiled as we took seat on bed.

"Cedric never let anyone change a thing about it when he was here."

I bit my lip as my eyes fell on a huge portrait. It was a family of four. The men was wearing a royal attire while the lady looked breath taking in a red gown. Two toddlers were sitting on floor looking at camera with wide blue eyes, same as the man's.

"Yes, Cygnet." He sighed and I turned my gaze towards him. "T-They were your parents, Uncle Joseph and Aunt Orion. This was taken on Margo's 9th birthday."

I gulped and nodded.

He sighed and kneeled in front of me.

"You were my best friend, Cygnet." I was stunned at the information and he put his head on my lap as he sat on floor. "I was youngest, too young for everyone but you. Cedric always had friends but you were the kind of girl whose only friends were her family. He was your bestfriend but you were mine. You never turned me down because I was young or anything. You were always there for me, Cygnet and after you...after you went away, I closed off. I became silent. Everyone was shattered and I was too. But I was destroyed because this time, I didn't had my bestfriend to go to anymore."

I bit my lip and cupped my face to hold back a sob as I caressed his hair. He sniffed and we stayed like that for a few minutes before he jumped up and clapped.

"No more depressing thoughts! My cousin is home after so long and I am not letting this go! Take rest, Cygnet because tonight, we've a ball planned for you and Alex."

I gave him a small smile and he returned it before he hopped out of room. I laughed loudly when Beatrice and Zach collided on doorway. Clothes that Beatrice was carrying fell down as they groaned and cursed while I laughed.

"Laugh all you want, Cygnet. It's your day, after all." Tris mocked and I sobered up as I wiped my tears. Maids helped her up while Zach rubbed his head.

"What are you made of Tris?!" Tris rolled her eyes and hopped towards me with maids on her tail.

"These are some clothes for you, swan. There are a few ball gowns too that I think you will like for tonight." I smiled as maids started arranging my closet. She pointed towards one of the maids with a grin. "This is Ivy, she will be your personal help."

I opened my mouth to protest but she shushed me.

"We all have one and you will need her for dressing up." I sighed and nodded. She clapped her hand.

"Great. Now rest for a while, alright?"

I nodded again and gave her a small smile. She squeezed my hand and went out, shutting the room behind her.

"Damn."

I sighed exaggeratedly and fell backwards on bed as I waited sleep to drown me.

~~~~~~~

"The gown looks beautiful on you, princess." I faked a smile at Ivy from mirror as she completed my makeup.

It feels like everyone around me is endearing me as a princess but the one person who treated me like a princess, is not here.

"Thanks, Ivy."

"What do you want me to do with your hair?" I bit my lip and shook my head.

"Leave them like that, Ivy. But can you tell me where my friends are staying?"

She smiled and nodded.

"I will show you, princess."

I clutched my gown along with a supply pouch and my clutch as I followed her out while wobbling on my heels. We passed a hallway lush with a rich blue carpet and golden decorations. There were a lot of portraits on either sides along with flowers and paintings.

I stopped in front of a huge picture. It was a complete family photo in a beautiful golden frame. A bold looking old lady was sitting in centre, two men were on either side of her and their wives were standing with their hands on shoulders of their husbands. The elder women, aunt Willow, had a hand on a 9-10 year old Elliot. Elliot in turn was holding Margaret's hand. There were 4 kids sitting on the floor- Beatrice who was looking up at the camera with a laugh, Zach was on his knees and hands, then I was there with my arms crossed and an angry pout while Alex was clapping his hands.

It was adorable.

I studied my parents. She was beautiful. Mom was beautiful. She had doe like emerald green eyes that twinkled with joy as she looked at camera with a small smile. Her chestnut brown hair were tied in a messy yet elegant bun. There was a small gold tiara on her head just like aunt Willow, contrasting to huge crown on grandma? Mom was wearing a green coloured ball gown that screamed princess, her palms and wrist were covered in white lacy gloves. She reached dad's shoulder.

Dad.

My goose bumps made appearance.

He was so handsome. He was wearing a royal attire just like previous portrait and had a sword in his hand. Badges and medals were pinned on his chest. His eyes were just like mine and Alex's but there was a strange mix of valour and kindness in them. His hair were jet black and he even had a moustache. It suited him so well. I bet I saw a small smirk on his lips. My eyebrows furrowed and I followed his free hand near mum and a small smile graced my lip when I saw his fingers clutching the side of her waist tightly.

He was trying to embarrass her by tickling her.

I was staring at the portrait for a while and didn't notice that Ivy excused herself.

"Uh, Astrid, there you are. I was-"

I blinked furiously and hastily swiped my eyes without ruining Ivy's efforts as Aiden broke my trance. I turned towards him with a smile.

"You look handsome, bro." I tried to lighten the situation. He shook his head and stepped closer.

"You look stunning, baby sister." I rolled my eyes.

"I am a year younger, Aid."

"And?"

I shook my head with a smile.

"You wanted something?"

His eyes widened a fraction before he rubbed his neck.

"Uh... tie my tie?" I chuckled and shook my head as I stepped closer and started knotting his tie.

"See. It's so simple. I don't even know how you can't do that." He pouted.

"The same way, I can cook while you burn the kitchen."

I glared at him and he put his arms up in surrender before he asked. "What are you doing in hallway?" I saw him stealing a glance at the portrait.

"I was trying to find Asher."

"Oh." his mouth went 'o' and he took my hand. "Come."

We took a left and passed another hallway before he stopped in front of a room. He knocked and Asher opened after a minute.

"Hey." He breathed out breathlessly. I and Aiden eyed him sceptically.

"Are you and Rose-"

"Don't complete that sentence, Aiden!" I bit my chuckle. "I was just... just-" he panted. "I was trying to fit into these shoes and I was hopping around and-"

"Okay. Okay, we got it. Now move, I need help." I placed my hand on his shoulder and steered him in.

"Hair?" he asked with a smile.

"Hair." I smiled back.

"Maybe hair will be our always?"

"That didn't even make sense, Ash." I gave him a deadpanned look but failed to keep the small smile from growing on my lips.

He beamed cheekily and settled me on the dressing chair as I handed him the hair supply pouch. He brushed my hair tenderly as he carefully meandered around the bandage on my side of my forehead. With a small smile on his face, Aiden studied us from mirror while Asher started twisting my hair and secured it with pins.

"You look beautiful, Astrid-bear." I smiled and looked down at my dress in the mirror. I was wearing a wine red sweetheart neck-lined ball gown with beautiful lace work till the waist and fierce red flare at the bottom till the floor. It was backless and thus a little bold for me but it was gorgeous.

"I found it!" Alex entered the room breathlessly. "I found your shoe size. I- Cygnet?"

I grinned at him and he grinned back when he saw Asher giving final touch to my messy hairdo. He shook his head and kept a shoe pair down.

"I was here to give these shoes to you, Asher. Turns out, Ian has the same size as you."

Asher nodded and Alex started leaving. I frowned.

"Stay."

He stopped and looked back at me, taken aback. I got up from my seat and clutched my gown up as I walked towards him. I rolled my eyes and straightened his bowtie and collar.

"Prince of Kovorelle can't wear his collar straight." I impersonated a news presenter with a small smile. Alex grinned and rolled his eyes.

"Princess of Kovorelle can't do her hair." I glared accusingly at him as I hit his shoulder while my 3 brothers laugh at me.

"Meanies." I pouted.

"Aw. But we love you Astrid-Bear." Asher threw his arms around my shoulder.

"And you love us, Squirt." Aiden pinched my cheek.

I looked up at Alex's blue eyes and all 4 of us started laughing as I leaned into him.

Click.

Our laughter faded as we looked up to see Rose standing on doorframe with her camera and a huge grin.

"Perfect sibling moment."

~~~~~~~~~

WHO SAID 'AWW' WHILE READING THE SIBLING PART?

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?

WHICH BROTHER IS YOUR FAVOURITE?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF CYGNET'S REAL FAMILY?

WHO IS HAPPY TO SEE THAT THINGS ARE STARTING TO LOOK UP?

VOTE AND COMMENT :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 47.5K 50
"Listen Astrid María Johnson, if you really want to get rid of me so bad, go out on a date with me. Just one. And if you didn't like it, then you wil...
513K 26K 46
"Please tell me that we're walking towards somewhere not so far away with his condition." I pointed at my grandfather and crossed my arms, "He'll eit...
74.5K 2.8K 57
When life gives you lemons, throw it back and demand chocolate. '"Sweet baby Satan!" I screamed, accidentally gaining the attention of the murderers...
38.1K 723 36
"They used to be my bast friends, all we used to do was hanging out, laughing, tell funny stories to each other. but it's all gone now." Jasmine Bram...