Voldemort's Daughter (Complet...

By infinitemonster16

Bellatrix becomes pregnant with Voldemort's child and he takes the chance to teach the child everything he kn... More

Chapter 1 ~edited~
Chapter 2 ~edited~
Chapter 4 ~edited~
Chapter 5 ~edited~
Chapter 6 ~edited~
Chapter 7 ~edited~
Chapter 8 ~edited~
Chapter 9 ~edited~
Chapter 10 ~edited~
Chapter 11 ~edited~
Chapter 12 ~edited~
Chapter 13 ~edited~
Chapter 14 ~edited~
Chapter 15 ~edited~
Chapter 16 ~edited~
Chapter 17 ~edited~
Chapter 18 ~edited~
Chapter 19 ~edited~
Chapter 20 ~edited~
Chapter 21 ~edited~
Chapter 22 ~edited~
Chapter 23 ~edited~
Chapter 24 ~edited~
Chapter 25 ~edited~
Chapter 26 ~edited~
Chapter 27 ~edited~
Chapter 28 ~edited~
Chapter 29 ~edited~
Chapter 30 ~edited~
Chapter 31 ~edited~
Chapter 32 ~edited~
Chapter 33 ~edited~
Chapter 34 ~edited~
Chapter 35 ~edited~
Chapter 36 ~edited~
Chapter 37 ~edited~
Chapter 38 ~edited~
Chapter 39 ~edited~
Chapter 40 ~edited~
Chapter 41 ~edited~
Epilogue ~edited~

Chapter 3 ~edited~

20.6K 535 673
By infinitemonster16

Narcissa and Bellatrix were having their usual Friday playdate with their children. Draco had just celebrated his fifth birthday and Juliet's was fast approaching. Bellatrix was also extremely worried about Voldemort, he hadn't sent any letters or given any indication of his return.

"Do you have any idea when the Dark Lord will return Bella?"

Bellatrix sighed, "No Cissy and I honestly don't really want him to."

Narcissa frowned, "He's the father of your daughter, she must be asking for him. Why don't you want him to come?"

"She's just so sweet and innocent," Bellatrix cried, "I'm worried that he will try and change that."

Narcissa rubbed her sisters back, "You fell in love with Juliet, maybe he will too."

Bellatrix shrugged her shoulders, "You know there's no way that's happening. He was disgusted when he first saw her and hasn't been around to see her since. She's just another person in the way of his path."

Sounds of laugher could be heard coming from Draco's room and the two sisters decided to investigate. They found their children surrounded by paper and crayons. Narcissa smiled as she watched Juliet interact with Draco, they were incredibly close and adored each other. Juliet looked up and gave Bellatrix a huge toothy smile.

"Hi Mum" she squealed.

Bellatrix's smiled grew, "Hello my darling, are you ready to go home now?"

Juliet nodded rapidly and hugged Draco before she ran out of the room. Bellatrix hugged her nephew and followed after Juliet. Narcissa, who had followed them, now stood by the fireplace and gave Juliet a kiss on the cheek.

"You be good for your Mum now, alright?"

"Yes Aunt Cissy, I promise."

Bellatrix took Juliet in her arms and gave Narcissa a side hug.

"Send me an owl if you need anything Bella. I'm here if you need it."

Bellatrix looked at her sister gratefully, "Thanks Cissy."

* * * * * * * *

Bellatrix was putting the finishing touches on Juliet's birthday cake when a pair of arms wrapped around her.

"Welcome home," Bellatrix turned and smiled.

Rodolphus kissed her softly, "It feels good to be back, especially with you."

"I was beginning to think you weren't coming back."

He shrugged, "We made a few stops on the way there."

Bellatrix grinned sinisterly, "I sure miss being out in the field."

He chuckled, "How's Juliet doing?"

"She wants to meet her father but I'm not ready for that. Which reminds me, what is she going to call you?"

Rodolphus rubbed his chin, "The Dark Lord and I discussed this actually, we decided to make it very clear to her that he was her real father. She is to call me Dad as well since I'm married to you and we don't want people to question anything."

Bellatrix nodded, "Sounds good to me."

Bellatrix and Rodolphus made their way into the formal dining area and found Voldemort sitting at the head of the table.

"My Lord," they said simultaneously.

"I'd like a word with Juliet," Voldemort snapped.

Bellatrix gulped, "She's in her room, down the hall, second door to your left."

Voldemort nodded and carefully stood up and they watched as he glided past them. Voldemort found the room and opened the door, not bothering to knock. He saw the young girl sitting on the floor, talking to her dolls. Juliet looked up at him as he entered, he felt the fear from her.

"Stand up," he commanded.

She stood up quickly and smoothed out the skirt of her dress.

"Come."

He looked down at her and scrunched his face. He never liked children, despised them even and now he was related to one. He looked her over and silently thanked that she had inherited her mother's nose, if he had to be the father of a child he would want them to inherit good genes.

He leaned in close to her and frowned, he should've convinced Bellatrix to get rid of her when they had the chance. Juliet looked much too sweet, much too childlike and not enough evil was in her.

"Do you know who I am?"

Juliet nodded, "My mum said your name is Lord Voldemort, some people call you the Dark Lord too. You are the most powerful wizard in the world," she stared at him in awe.

He smirked, "You are absolutely correct. Do you know who your father is?"

Juliet looked him up and down, "My mum says I have two."

"Correct again. Your mother's husband, Rodolphus, is your second father, you can call him Dad. I am your actual father but you may only call me sir or my Lord."

Juliet frowned, "Why?"

He sat down on her bed, "I'm powerful and dangerous, people will think you are too and we need to protect you."

Juliet's eyes widened and she nodded slowly. Voldemort got up from the bed and patted her on her head.

Before he exited he looked back at her, "Oh and I'll be training you specially until you get to school."

* * * * * * * *

Voldemort was holding a meeting with the Death Eaters at Malfoy Manor. He was ecstatic about today, it was a big day for him. He had already been training Juliet for a month. It wasn't always easy, she complained a lot about being tired or bored. He had finally figured out what he could do to push her to listen. He was determined to get her to finally calm down and get to work.

He knew Bellatrix was very against the idea but she had also become too soft and too protective of their daughter. It was time to start getting Juliet to his level, she couldn't be his heir otherwise.

"Friends," he called out, "It is time for you to meet someone very important."

The room quieted down as he spoke, no one dared to say a word while he was speaking. Bellatrix was seated a few chairs down with her husband and sister. She suddenly felt jealous that Draco wasn't required to be here. He was somewhere in the house playing while Juliet was just outside the door, waiting. Bellatrix looked up as she heard the door open and watched as her daughter was escorted to the head of the table.

"This is Juliet," Voldemort spoke suddenly, "She is the daughter of our own Bellatrix and Rodolphus. They have allowed me to take their daughter as my heir. This is only a precaution, should anything happen. Juliet and I have been doing training and today I thought I would give her a push into the right direction."

Voldemort stood up and motioned for Juliet to stand on the chair. Juliet nervously stood on the chair and looked terrified. Bellatrix was wringing her hands under the table, which caused her husband to glance at her and take one of her hands in his own.

Voldemort gave a nod and a trap door opened. A man was tied up and hanging upside down in front of them. Voldemort handed Juliet his wand and grinned evilly.

"Friends, as we all know Muggles are the trash of our world. It only seems right that we get rid of them."

Laughter sounded around the table. Juliet looked over at her parents and shook her head. Bellatrix gripped Rodolphus hand tighter. Voldemort crept up to Juliet's ear.

"You're going to have to kill him now Juliet."

She shook her head, "I don't know how."

"I'll show you."

She shook her head again, "I can't do this."

"Juliet remind us again, how old are you?"

"Five," her voice quivered.

"Exactly, you should know how to do this."

Tears started pouring out of her eyes, "I'm not bad."

Voldemort frowned at her, roughly grabbed her wand arm and made her point it towards the man.

"You will do this, whether you like it or not."

Juliet whimpered and tried fighting against Voldemort's grip. He held on tighter and whispered a few words in her ear.

Juliet took a deep breath, "A-Avada Kedavra."

A blast of green light exploded from the wand.

* * * * * * * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 323 25
" “Do you see the light of this candle?” I nodded. Of course I did. Then he shielded the light with his hands, “The light is hidden now,” he said, “b...
18.3K 353 14
𓅓 In which a young girl with a strange ability makes her way through her first year at Hogwarts. Will she survive? Can she trust her friends? Who i...
31.9K 908 31
Sirius Black is dead, Bellatrix Lestrange is escaping, Lord Voldemort is coming, and Harry Potter's whole world is collapsing. The closest thing he...
6.8K 155 17
We all know the story of the Hero (Harry Potter) which we actually do. But few, like us are interested in Villan's story. I want to drag your attent...