I Fell For A Gang Member [2]

By SimplyAmber96

This is the sequal to'I Fell For A Gang Member' I hope this one turns out as good as the first. Keep those co... More

PLEASE READ AND REMEMBER!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Part 1)
Chapter 29 (Part 2)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 33

13.3K 265 44
By SimplyAmber96

Chapter 33

Late

I'm 41 weeks and 5 days pregnant today. I wasn't expecting to go over my due date. The Dr. James said that if the baby doesn't come by tomorrow, I have to be induced.

"Are you feeling contractions yet?" Marco asked me. He's taken off work incase I go into labor.

"No. Don't rush it. Contractions aren't very pleasant."

"I know, I'm just excited."

"Are we ready if the baby comes?"

"Yeah. Your hospital bag is by the door, and the crib is set up."

"Okay. I hope the twins adjust well to him."

"Me too. We don't want them to be rivals when they get older."

I began cooking dinner. Marco cleaned off the chicken since that's all he can do at the moment. I'd be a great help if he could cook.

"When are you going to take those cooking lessons?" I asked him.

"What are you talking about?"

"You can't cook."

"I can cook, I just don't prefer to."

"Really?"

"Really."

"The day after tomorrow, you should cook for me."

"Alright, it's a deal."

I put broccoli in a pan and turned the stove on. Suddenly I stepped in a puddle. I looked down and groaned.

"Marco, you're spilling water." I complained.

"No I'm not. I'm just rinsing the chicken off and putting it in a bowl with holes. And this is all in the sink."

"Then that means..." I placed my hands on my stomach. "The baby is coming." I muttered.

"What?"

"The baby is coming." I said louder.

Marco dropped the chicken in his hands and shut off the water. He quickly dried his hands and then came over to me.

"Uh, okay let's get the twins and get you to the hospital."

"Calm down. I'm not feeling contractions yet."

Marco grabbed the twins some toys and stuffed them in their baby bag. I took the twins by the hand and led them out to the car. I strapped them in and got in the passenger seat.

"You'll get to meet your baby brother today." I told the twins.

Marco drove us to the hospital. He was still a little panicked, but had calmed down a little.

"Everything is fine Marco." I tried to calm him more.

"I know. Are you alright? You're not feeling any contractions are you?"

"Not yet, but I'm sure they'll be coming soon."

We got to the hospital and Marco helped me inside. We checked in and a nurse pushed me to a room in a wheelchair. Marco followed with the twins. I changed into the hospital robe and got into bed. The twins sat in the corner of the room playing with their toys. Marco was outside calling everyone.

Today is the day that our new little one will be born. Bella and Jason will be an older sister and brother. Jason is the oldest officially, but that doesn't matter. I'm sure he'll tease Bella about that in the future. Hopefully this time it won't take as long for the baby to get here like it did for Jason and Bella. I was in labor for 5 hours.

After a while everyone was here. My friends came into the room and gave me a hug.

"Wow B, you're huge. It's been a while since I've seen you. Last time I believe you were 30 weeks." Spencer said.

"Yeah. I guess he's finally ready to come. He waited almost two weeks past his due date."

"Another stubborn one. Him and Jason are going to get along really well." Kassia said.

Everyone came in and gave me company. Marco and my parents stayed in the room the entire time. Everyone else would go out and get something to eat occasionally.

"I'm starving." Marco muttered.

"Go get something to eat."

"I don't want to leave you here."

"Uh... I think I have some granola bars in the bag."

Marco ate his granola bar, satisfied. The twins were in the chairs asleep. It's only 7:00. I'm only feeling small contractions that I don't even feel. I've been here for an hour already.

"Do you need anything?" My mom asked me.

"I'm hungry, but I know I'm not aloud to eat anything."

"I'm sorry. Anything else?"

"Not really. I just want the baby to get here."

"We all do."

Dr. James suggested I walk around to help get the baby here faster. I walked around the hospital with Kassia and Hannah.

"So what are you going to name him?" Hannah asked.

"I'm keeping that a secret until he's here. I won't even tell Marco, but he wants to wait to see what the baby looks like before naming him.

"We won't tell him." Kassia said.

"I'm not telling. My lips are sealed."

We stopped in front of the nursery in the hospital. Baby's were sleeping and I could see mothers inside rocking their baby. To the back were baby's who where hooked up to tubes and preemies. I noticed Lacey looking at one of the preemie babies.

We went in and walked over to Lacey. She looked up at us and smiled then looked back at the preemie baby.

"How old is this baby?" Kassia asked.

"One month. This baby has a low chance of surviving. They're doing everything they can, but nothing is working. This baby is only 25 weeks. The mother was in a car accident and died. They were able to save the baby, but even now she's connected to tubes and can't breathe on her own very well. If she gets better, they're going to send her to an orphanage." Lacey explained.

"No dad?" Hannah asked.

"They put out a notice, but no one has shown up."

"That's terrible." I said.

"This is what happened to me. I had a 5% chance of living. I was one of the lucky ones, but she may not be."

"I'm sure she'll be alright. She looks like a strong baby."

The four of us walked back to my room. Marco was talking to someone on the phone. He glanced up at us and gave a quick smile.

"No the baby isn't even close to coming yet." Marco said to the person on the other end. I wonder who it is. "You have a little time. Alright, see you when you get here." Marco hung up and put his phone in his pocket.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Uncle Anton. They're running a little late, but they'll be here soon. There's traffic on the roads. Luckily we missed it."

I laid in bed once more, my back hurting a little. Marco gave me a quick back rub and went outside. My parents were asleep in the chairs. I'm a little tired, but I'm too excited to go to sleep. My contractions are getting a little more painful and closer together. Why is this taking so long?

My door slowly opened and I looked up to see Justin peek around the door. How did he know that I'm in labor? He gave a small smile and came in, closing the door behind him.

"Hi Justin, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Marco called to tell me. I'm actually surprised he called."

"He was a little panicked, he probably called everyone on his contact list. But I'm happy you're here."

"I had no idea you were pregnant again. You're expecting a..."

"A boy."

"What's his name?"

"It's a secret."

"Oh, okay."

Justin pulled up a chair and sat next to my bed. He looked at the twins and gave a small smile.

"What do Jason and Bella think about the new baby coming?"

"They don't really care, but we'll see once we're all home together."

"How long have you been here? I came late."

"3 hours. This baby is taking forever to come. Almost as long as it took the twins,"

"How long was it for them?"

"5 hours."

"Wow."

Soon I the baby was ready to officially come. Everyone waited in the waiting room. Hannah, Kassia, Marco, and my mom stayed in the room with me. I left the twins with Marco's friends. Marco took my hand as I got my legs in position. I took a deep breath and got ready.

"Alright, here we go again." Dr. James said. "Give me one big push." I did and winced from the pain. I squeezed Marco's hand and felt him tense up. "Okay, stop." I did and took a deep breath. "Take a little break and give another push." I did and squeezed Marco's hand tighter. I heard him suck in a breath.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"No, it's okay. I understand.

Soon our new baby boy was born. I was exhausted. Marco still held my hand though I know it hurts, and he brushed my hair our of my face.

"You did it." He said giving me a kiss on my forehead. "At 11:25pm, weighing 7 pounds at 21 in. long."

"Next is to name him."

I took a nap since I was so exhausted, when I woke up, I found the baby next to me. I smiled. He's perfect in every way possible.

"He's perfect right?" Marco asked me. I looked up to see him smiling down at me. "What should we name him?"

"You go first."

"I actually didn't think of a name. I was leaving it up to you."

"Well I came up with the name Noah Gabriel Millet. It has two names that I liked and it has a ring to it."

"If that's what you want to name him then okay."

Noah Gabriel Millet, Jason Oliver Millet, and Isabella Marie Millet are our three gorgeous children who we will hopefully raise well. We have 18 more years to raise them and that's a lot of time to make mistakes and fix them. I don't have to fear being a ad parent because Marco is by my side and is a great father. I'll be working soon and helping bring money into the house. Maybe in the future we can have more kids, but wait a longer time in-between. I'm glad my life went in this direction and I wouldn't change a thing.

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*

There's the final chapter! So their new son's name is Noah. What did you think? The third book should be coming out soon! This chapter is dedicated to KeannaBailey for giving me the middle name idea, and LuverOfBooks0723 for coming close in the name guessing.

Picture is of the new family of 5 ->

Please comment, vote, and/or fan!! Thanks. ;-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5M 641K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
46.4K 1.9K 40
this story is all about love, ghouls, wizards, actions, adventure, fantasy, and last but not the least MAGIC... Read and understand carefully😅 Langu...
BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

362K 13.7K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...
426K 15.2K 56
Your family adopted Chaeyoung when you were young. She has never been anything but a bully to you. What will happen when a certain unnatural feeling...