Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Prequ...

By Taidaoto_Mishiga

This book revolves around a boy who was destined to be the weilder of Future Paladin: Mishiga Shire. He never... More

prologue: future's starholder
chapter 1: beginning the fight with a...bang?!!
chapter 2: light of the future
chapter 3: revolve! This origin of the future
chapter 4: Realization of the evil within
chapter 5: the kiss...
opening song (full)
new opening song
opening
chapter 6: the battle of the water clans
chapter 7.5: Free Day of no cardfight (Mishiga) (Ecchi)
chapter 8: the girls duo vs the Paladins
chapter 9: into Cray
chapter 10: the slaughter of the Royal Paladins
chapter 11: allies return
chapter 12: nonsense things
chapter 13: the cardfighter with Dark Blaq
chapter 14: learning Pure Reverse
chapter 14.5: free day of no cardfights (Mishiga) (ecchi)
chapter 15: plan into action
epilogue: months later...

chapter 7: sword of the 'Truth'

81 7 62
By Taidaoto_Mishiga

A black haired boy arrived at the place where Mishiga was kept. He was somehow fast and soon, he managed to unlock the lock to the door that locked Mishiga and the girl.

"Oi, Hiruyu. C'mon out," he said, as he looked inside. It showed her at the corner, along with Mishiga at the other corner.

"You two. C'mon," he gestured to follow him. Soon, they both followed

(Insert theme song here)

"Thank you so much!! We owe you!" Hiruyu said optimistically, while Mishiga gave a nod.

The boy nodded as he took out his deck. "Orange head. I challenge you to a cardfight."

His eye twitched, hearing 'orange head', but he sighed as he took out his Touken Ranbu deck.

They were in Card Capital anyway, so why not for a cardfight, eh?

"Alright. Let's do it."

*soon*

"Stand up (True), Vanguard!!"

"Mutsunokami Yoshiyuki! (G-0, 5000)"

"Truth of Legend, Ambrosius! (G-0, 4000)"

"Royal Paladin 'Truth' huh...?" Mishiga muttered as he realised a crowd of people came round them to watch their cardfight.

"Uhm..." the boy felt a bit uncomfortable, which made Mishiga realise who he is.

"You're Hiyoku Kagure..." he concluded as he drew a card. "Wow...so fast to figure out huh..?" Hiyoku asked

He ignored him. "I ride Nikkari Aoe! (G-1, 7000). Mutsunokami goes back and end turn."

Mishiga
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
Soul: 0
XOX
XXO

Hiyoku
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
Soul: 0
XOX
XXX

"Draw and I ride Grader of 'Truth', Blaist! (G-1, 7000) Ambrosius move back and boosted by Ambrosius! Blaist attack! (11000)" Hiyoku said.

"No guard," he said, taking a glance to his hand. "Drive check. (Blaster Blade, 'Truth') no trigger."

"Damage check. (Namazuo Toushirou) No trigger," Mishiga said. "I end my turn," Hiyoku said.

Mishiga
Hand: 5
Damage: 1
Soul: 0
XOX
XXO

Hiyoku
Hand: 6
Damage: 0
Soul: 0
XOX
XOX

"Stand and draw. I ride Izuminokami Kanesada! (G-2, 9000) I call Otegine, (G-2, 8000) and Mutsunokami goes front," Mishiga said, sliding the card forward.

"Mutsunokami's skill is active. Since there's no other unit at my column, Mutsunokami gets an additional 6000! (5000→11000)"

"And now, Otegine attacks! (8000)," Mishiga said. "I'm not guarding. Damage check.  (Truth Finder Dragon)"

"Otegine's Homare skill is activated. Counter blast 1 and now until the end of my turn, you can't guard with a card that's a Grade 0 anymore," Mishiga said, making Hiyoku surprised.

"Now Izuminokami! (9000)," he said. "No guard," Hiyoku said sternly. "Drive trigger check. (Gokotai, heal) I got a heal trigger. Five thousand to Mutsunokami and heal a damage," Mishiga said.

"Damage check. (Cyanity of 'Truth', Cayn) no trigger there," he said. "Mutsunokami goes next! (16000)" he said, knowing Hiyoku won't guard.

"No guard. Damage check. (Splicing Knight of Truth, Scliyne) no trigger as well."

"I end my turn."

Mishiga
Hand: 5
Damage: 0
Soul: 1
OOO
XXX

Hiyoku
Hand: 6
Damage: 3
XOX
XXO

"Stand and draw. I ride Smiling Knight of 'Truth', Sian! (G-2, 8000.) I call Dragonic Flames of 'Truth'! (G-2, 11000) I activate Dragonic Flames of 'Truth's skill! Since I placed it onto the rear-guard, it gets a minus 1000 but plus one critical! (11000, 1★→10000, 2★)"

"That really is something," Misaki commented, making the others look at her.

"Considering Hiyoku usually placed Dragonic Flames of 'Truth' in the vanguard circle, it'll activate Restraint skill, but I didn't know it has a rear-guard skill, since Restraint skills are activated at all times, no matter if you're in the vanguard, rear-guard or guardian circle," Misaki explained, making the spectators to clap.

"Well, yeah, I've been here several times before," Hiyoku said. "Well then, Sian attack! (8000)" he exclaimed.

" No guard," Mishiga replied, as he stack his hand cards to look like a one single card, stacked onto a few other cards.

"Drive trigger check. (Star 'Truth', Struth, critical.) Critical! All effects to my vanguard!" Hiyoku said.

"Damage check. (Atsushi Toushirou.) Second. (Imanotsurugi.) No trigger at both," Mishiga said with a sigh.

Meanwhile

Blaster Blade Origin was seen in Cray, looking at the battlefield of both Touken Ranbu and Royal Paladin 'Truth'.

The vanguard of Royal Paladin had grey-ish blue hair, orange eye, and the same armor like Knight Squire, Allen, but the lights at its armor is pale blue, and it weilds 2 blades.

At Touken Ranbu, it literally shows a typical Japanese person. Long black hair, a pale green robe, with a red shirt under it, and was holding a katana.

"I believe in the Paladins," Blaster Blade Origin muttered, before she sat down and watched.

(Certain time skip)

Mishiga
Hand: 6
Soul: 2
Damage: 4
OOO
OXO←The 'X': Hiyoku had retired it
Current Vanguard: Jiroutachi
Used Strides: 2 (2x Hotarumaru)

Hiyoku
Hand: 7
Soul: 8
Damage: 5
OOO
OOO
Current Vanguard: Blaster Blade 'Truth'
Strides used: 4 (2x Blaster Blade, Ultimate 'Truth', 2x Holy Dragon, Saint Blow Dragon)

"Alrighty. That was fun, but now...FINAL TURN!!!" Hiyoku said, white marks appearing below his eyes.

"What the..." Mishiga muttered, as Hiyoku drew a card. He then felt an ominous aura surrounding him.

"The truth she seeks have been discovered by me!! I cross-break ride!!! MY TRUE AVATAR!!!! Cyanity of the Pure Reverse, Cyana, 'Truth'! (G-4, 13000.)"

The whole battlefield shook, dust and rocks flying everywhere, as the Touken Ranbu clan covered their eyes. In place of Blaster Blade 'Truth', was a girl with cyan green hair, blue eyes, a green shirt, black hot pants and black sneakers, who also had a katana that was burning with blue flames, along with her eyes and hair.

(A/N: Wow. Was that a Blue Exorcist reference?)

"A Grade 4 Vanguard and you can ride it?!!!" Hiruyu said, oblivious and shocked.

However Mishiga looked unfazed. He was already familiar with it, as he had faced someone who has it, but beaten the person.

"Cyana gets plus 10000 and critical! (13000, 1★→23000, 2★.)
And also all my rear-guards goes into the soul and my vanguard gets plus 2000 for every card in the soul," Hiyoku said.

Mishiga's eyes widened, now relaising why he stacked so many cards into the soul.

"And since I have 14 cards in the soul. With that, my vanguard gets plus 28000!!! (23000→51000.)"

"Wow...51000 that quick," one of the spectators said. "Now, this single blow is enough to beat you! Cyana attack! (51000, 2★.)"

'I don't have any Nullification or Quintet Wall...I'm as good as dead,' he thought. "No guard."

"Triple drive!! (Cyanity of 'Truth', Cayn.) Second. (Wall Summoner, Quinn.) Third. (Star Knight, Struth, critical.) Critical! All effects to vanguard! (51000, 2★→56000, 3★.)"

"Damage check. (Jiroutachi.) Second (Izuminokami Kanesada.) I lost," Mishiga said, looking at the ground.

"Hey. It was fun," Hiyoku said, his white marks dissapearing, and now he was grinning.

But then, he most miracle thing happened. Mishiga looked at Hiyoku, and smiled.

Instantly, all the girls (excluding Misaki) blushed wildly and started to fangirl a lot.

"Oh my God..." Hiyoku said. "You look do cool when you smile!!!" He continued.

"I...am?" He asked, his smile never leaving his face. "Hell yeah!" Hiruyu said, still blushing.

Mishiga then held out his Touken Ranbu deck. "Take it. It's all yours," he said, which made Hiyoku smile and took the deck.

He looked at both of them before singing, "Hiruyu and Mishiga, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!"

Hiruyu blushed. "H-he-" she was cut off as she felt a pair of lips crashed onto hers.

Mishiga...Shire...had...kissed...Hiruyu...Kagara...and everyone fangirled/fanboyed like 'f', making Hiruyu to blush but she kissed back.
__________________________________
LOL!!!!!! This ship was actually canon (MishiRuyu) long ago before HiruFi existed. And yep, Mishiga smiled everyone. And Hiyoku appeared.

Hiyoku: yay!!! I got some respect after all!!!

Me: you sure do, buddy. You sure do.

Anyway, next time on Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Prequel Star!

"Okay so Max is trapped in the world of Cray?" Mishiga asked. He nodded.

"Oh wow...hope he has fun there," Mishiga said, making everyone around him to chuckle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 63 54
I do not own Cardfight Vanguard at all and all rights go towards Bushiroad, and anyone who helped create this series. I only own the characters and t...
5.2K 81 25
I do not own all of the characters, all characters belong to the owner, Bushiroad This story will take place in Legion Mate, but with a couple of cha...
7.4K 40 54
A young boy learns of a new card game that he becomes instantly interested in it,when suddenly he starts to hear voices and see things. This story ta...
2.2K 68 14
This is the story of a 13-year old boy who is trained to defeat dimensions, and was top of his class by doing so. He has worked so hard, he doesn't h...