Avengers: Age of Texting

By CamBam59

Here is my version of the Avengers in a chatroom. But they aren't in a chatroom, it's a group text. See what... More

Welcome
The Beginning
Steve is ignored
Clintasha confession!
Everyone listens to Nat
Excuses, excuses!
Winter Soldier revealed
Why so bored?
Divided we fall
We need a hero
GG, the new hero
Wheres the 'R'?
First try: fail
We're getting somewhere
At the Mall- part. 2
Stevie fleeG
Getting a pet
Lets Party!
Werewolf
The past cannot be changed
Girls day off
Happy HALLOWEEN!
Power of Thanksgiving
THANKSGIVING!
Secret Samta
๐ŸŽ„Merry Clintmas!๐ŸŽ„
Love is in the air
Pepperony talk
GG isnt so sweet
Nick is FURYious
Not so happy 4th
Apologies and new guy
Dave?
Biggest fight of 2018
Good-bye!
Suggestions

At the mall- part. 1

1K 36 4
By CamBam59

Rhodes: will you guys talk on here so I know what you're doing? I'm really bored and I'm hiding in the Avengers pantry so Peter can't find me.

Tony: okay, how did you even get in there?

Rhodes: you don't even want to know...

Clint: 'The Maze Runner' is out on DVD?!

Nat: Clint, it's been out for a long time! 'The Scorch Trials' is already out.

Clint: well then I'm gonna buy them both and have a marathon tonight. Nat, wanna join me?

Steve: did you just call it a marathon?

Nat: I'd love to!

Clint: will you hold my hand at the scary parts?

Nat: what? No! The Grievers aren't even scary!

Clint: Grievers?

Thor: I really like gum balls!

GG: is that nomal?

Sam: yes, it is.

Rhodes: wait, what did Thor do?

Pepper: he swallowed 10 gum balls whole and now he is chewing on 8 as we speak.

Rhodes: how many did he get?

Thor: 30!!!!!

Tony: Rhodes! I found something you'd like!

Rhodes: What? What?

Tony: A black rock!

Steve: Tony, that's not nice.

Bruce: That black rock might actually be obsidian, which I need for my chemical transformation to reverse lava into magnetic healing liquid.

Nat: nobody cares about your stupid science stuff!

Tony: I agree, plus that project will never work, Bruce, so give it up.

Sam: Tony, at least let him think it would work. You're so negative.

Steve: you know that's Tony's personality, right?

Tony: Hey! I can be nice!

Rhodes: since when?

Pepper: guys, stop being rude to Tony, he's trying his hardest to be nice to you guys and you know it. There's no point in being hard on him!

Steve: Yes, Miss. Potts

Thor: May we play the car police game on the flat screen things at the place you call the Apple?!

Clint: you wanna go play games on the iPads?

Nat: no, you only go to the Apple to buy your devices not sit and play on the new iPads!

Clint: can I get rid of him?

Tony: please

GG: no! He's the one who wanted to go to the mall, so he gets to stay!

Clint: I'm getting rid of him

Nat: Clint- please do it he's got me in a headlock and is threatening me that he'll bash my head in with his hammer if we don't go to the Apple! And he's too babyish so I don't wanna hurt him!

Clint: there. Gone. Now let's hurry and go before he comes back.

Rhodes: what did you do?

Clint: I grabbed one of his gum balls and said 'go get it' after I threw it over the mall railing into the tiny stream. Then he ran down to get it.

Sam: clever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 542 30
Years of being an Avenger not only being family with the Avengers is a big thing for me, I always wanted a family but that doesn't mean that I never...
2.6K 42 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...
169K 3.9K 135
(Female reader x Wanda) Similar to Bucky you have a meatal arm, the brainwashing trauma etc. You are sent to kill the Avengers, you find out you have...
51K 1.4K 82
แด€สŸสŸ ษชษด แด…แด€ แด›ษชแด›สŸแด‡ ษขแดœสs!~ (แต”โ—กแต”)๐Ÿ’– Iษดแด„สŸแดœแด…แด‡s : โ€ข แด„สœแด€แด›ส€แดแดแด โ€ข แดษดแด‡-sสœแดแด›s โ€ข แด€ษด x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœส€ า“แด€แด  แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s แด€สŸsแด, แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ษชs ษชษดแด›แด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด… แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด€ า“แด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡...