{ #1 } I Was Shooting For The...

By Snape75

Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healt... More

Preface
Welcome to the new version of IWSFTM,IHTS!
Character Chapter
Chapter 1 - Indecision
Chapter 2 - The Deal
Chapter 3 - Is This A Joke?
Chapter 4 - Pleased To Meet Him
Chapter 5 - Sexy Beast
Chapter 6 - The Interview
Chapter 7 - A Proposition
Chapter 8 - Dinner at Le Marais
Chapter 9 - Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 10 - Duties & Rules
Chapter 11 - I Screwed Up...
Chapter 12 - Let's Start Playing!
Chapter 13 - Tantrum
Chapter 14 - Find Something You Love To Do, You'll Never Work A Day In Your Life
Chapter 15 - Ice & Fire
Chapter 16 - Going Public...
Chapter 17 - Mistakes After Mistakes
Chapter 18 - My Home Is Your Home
Chapter 19 - Threesome Temptation
Chapter 20 - Almost A Foursome...
Chapter 21 - Master Eric
Chapter 22 - Let's Party!!! Or Maybe Not...
Chapter 23 - Sharing My Master
Chapter 24 - Vibrations And Emotions
Chapter 25 - Could It Be That My Boss Is A Gay Dominant?
Chapter 26 - I Want To Make Love To You
Chapter 27 - Self-Control
Chapter 28 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 29 - A Dream Come True
Chapter 30 - Panic Attack
Chapter 31 - Let's Talk...
Chapter 32 - New Beginning
Chapter 33 - Naughty Thoughts
Chapter 34 - New Bonds & Ropes
Chapter 35 - Train Me Into Submission
Chapter 36 - Subs Plotting...
Chapter 37 - A Conspiracy!
Chapter 38 - Then A Throuple It Is!
Chapter 39 - Second Deflowering
Chapter 40 - Sweet & Sexy Moments
Chapter 41 - I'm A Lucky Bastard!
Chapter 42 - Happy (Or Maybe Unhappy) Birthday Shan!
Chapter 43 - Bad News
Chapter 44 - Confessions
Chapter 45 - Frustration
Chapter 46 - For Lack Of Anything Better...
Chapter 47 - All Is Well...
Chapter 48 - ... That Ends Well!
Chapter 49 - Merry Christmas!
Chapter 50 - No Pain No Gain
Chapter 51 - Earning Forgiveness
Chapter 52 - Foreshadowing Nightmares?
Chapter 53 - Nightmarish Time
Chapter 54 - Anger... Sadness... Anger...
Chapter 55 - Hopeless & Homeless
Chapter 56 - The Marriage Of Hope & Worry
Chapter 57 - Is This The End, I Feel?
Chapter 58 - Time To Sweat!
Chapter 59 - A Long Night
Chapter 60 - Talking Is Healing
Chapter 61 - Always The Softie, But...
Chapter 62 - The End Has No End
Epilogue
Quick Thank You From The Musketeers*
The Black Moon Series Has More To Come

Bonus Chapter

52.3K 1.7K 749
By Snape75

When I finished posting this story in June, it had about 3K reads and 9 unique readers each day. It now has over 40 K reads and over 70 unique readers each day. Most of them are silent readers; some simply vote on a few chapters; and others leave tons of comments. Whatever kind of reader you are, I thank all of you because I would never have thought that this story would ever be read by anyone :)

However, each time I have a new reader (like @katga01 or @Johena_Lana or @SunnySkiesRainyMind or @hiddenheartprincess or @PrinceDel to name only but a few), I can't help re-living the whole story again and I have missed the three musketeers so much that it's always a pleasure to follow your progression in the story through your votes and comments. I am still in the process of writing the prequel with Joshua and Liam, but being on vacation and having a less regular schedule, it is more difficult to fully concentrate on the story, especially since I am entering a difficult part of the story. Some of you (you know who you are, you naughty minded gurls...) have suggested a bonus chapter in the recent comments, so... your wish is my command... It is not much but it'll give you some news about all the boys and what happened at the end of the story (don't call me tease... I know I am... *evil smile*) and a smexy scene at the end :)

I hope you guys will enjoy :)

Snape75 (7 August 2016)

A Saturday in August 2015

Shannon's POV

I wake up to the bright light of August sun filtering through the gap between the curtains, with Alex snuggled to my side. It is barely eight and Mark is already up obviously since he is missing in bed. Some things never change... Even if I wake up earlier than I usually do, it is still later than when he does and right now, I wish I had his strong arms around me, so, carefully enough as to not wake up my little Pumpkin, I silently get up and head out the bedroom after I have made sure that Alex is well tucked under the bed sheet and after I have kissed the top of his head.

The past few weeks after our return from New York have been quite stressful for our group of friends but things are getting better. They're not perfect, and they probably won't ever be again after the tragic events of this early July, but we are all going to stay strong and try to get over things. We are all here for each other; we are a strong team; we are more than friends, and more than brothers; we are all bound so tightly that nothing is ever going to tear us apart; our group of Doms and Subs is stronger than a family and we are going to stand proud and tall from these awful events.

Some of us will need more support than others, but we will talk it out and I'm sure that we will make it. There are things that you can never forget and that you can't really get over, but time will help and the greatest friendship will soothe the bruises of life. I am persuaded that the harder you fall, the stronger you get. We have our four Dominants to prove it. After what they experienced as teenagers, Mark, Cam, Aaron and Joshua grew stronger. It doesn't mean that we, the Subs, are ever willing to become dominants at some point, because we have it in us to remain Submissives, but it doesn't mean that we are weak either. We have our Doms to make us grow stronger and they will help us.

Alex and I are actually already getting much better thanks to Mark and his determination to make us go on. Liam is a different story. Joshua puts every effort into healing him - we all do - and he does pretty well to be honest; the two have great projects, professionally and personally speaking, and it helps, but I can see how this story has put a strain on my long time friend. It has taken him back into difficult memories and he really has a hard time coping with all this shit. I wish he had told me about all this earlier but then again, things might have been different for Mark and me, and then Alex. I might have reacted differently if he had told me about his lifestyle a few months before I discovered it. I might have not been ready for it back then and would have probably completely rejected it; and I wouldn't have met Mark in the same conditions. There are so many things that Liam shut from me when I think about it, even after I joined the club. Not only him actually... everyone at the club did and I must admit that it upset me a little bit in the beginning.

But as Mark said, there are things that don't need to be revealed until it becomes really necessary because people sometimes would rather forget about these things than to keep them alive. So I ended up accepting it and honestly, now that I know about what happened, it doesn't make me feel any better. It certainly helped me to understand a lot of things but it hasn't brought any relief. So Mark was right... again.

Talking about Mark, he is currently chilling on the couch in the living-room, in just his dark blue pajama bottom, his powerful chest heaving up and down to the rhythm of his breathing, waiting for his boys to wake up while he is reading a magazine. Well here is at least one of them in the form of me! I notice that Mark is not really reading; his eyes are locked on the same spot and his expression is far too serious. However, a warm smile spreads on his face when he catches sight of me and he throws the magazine on the floor, opening his arms to welcome me as he readjusts the pillow underneath his head.

"You're already awake, Babe," his deep voice states, echoing in my ear as I lie down half over him and snuggle my face in the crook of his neck while his strong arms wrap around me, exactly as I needed them. I only hum in answer, my lips brushing his stubbled jaw. "It's still early, you could have slept more." Hmm, yeah I could but I don't feel that tired and since today is Saturday and neither of us work, I can rest some more later on.

"I'm fine... Alex is still sleeping though..."

"That's good for him. Yesterday night's shift was very busy and he's exhausted," Mark comments thoughtfully.

"He had a nightmare again last night, didn't he?" I ask, now vaguely remembering their hushed voices that briefly troubled my sleep last night.

"Yeah, but it was okay. He was merely whining in his sleep and I woke him up before it got too bad."

"Was it about Noah?" I ask. Alex hasn't had any nightmares about his parents' death since last April, but I am always scared that these might come back too. He promised that he would never leave again like he did and he opens up much more easily on his worries now but I still have a hard time forgetting about these two weeks after he ran away from us and I keep worrying that it might happen again.

"Yes it was, but we discussed it through quickly when he woke up and it was okay. The nightmares are not as strong as they used to be and he gets over them more easily now. Don't worry, he'll get better soon. How about you? Are you coping better?" Mark then asks rubbing his fingers along my back.

"I'm fine... I know that we will all get over things soon... Talking with the guys and knowing that they can rely on me to help them is actually my way to heal myself..."

"I know that, Shan... But you are absorbing a lot and if you need to let things out to relieve some of the pressure, you know that I am here, right?" I shut him up by lifting my head and letting him invade my mouth with his tongue which quickly turns into a passionate kiss that reassures him on my own state of mind. The recent events have affected me of course, but feeling how useful I have been for once to support all my friends has really helped me to cope better than they do.

"I know that," I murmur, grinning against his lips before I resume my previous comfortable position.

We remain silent for a long time and as I close my eyes, my thoughts almost inexplicably drift back to my last birthday and that super hot scene we had in our playroom. I say almost inexplicably because I was actually thinking that what we would all need to cheer up is a big party but there are no particular upcoming occasions at the moment; no birthdays or any special celebrations coming. That led me to my last birthday celebration and how it ended with me fucking Alex while Mark was fucking me and... wow it gets me hard just thinking about it. Mark hasn't let me penetrate Alex since then; I haven't asked for it on my side, but he hasn't proposed me to do it either...

"Shan...?" Mark's voice brings me back from my thoughts; it is half way between a scolding and a playful tone. "Would you mind telling me what you are fucking thinking about?" he growls, making me chuckle. Of course he had to feel my cock hardening and twitching against his thigh.

"I was thinking about my last birthday..." I honestly say, raising my head again to meet his eyes and biting my lower lip in a luscious way. His hazel eyes slowly darken as he processes what I just said and memories seem to flow into his mind, making me grin at him.

"So you were thinking about fucking Alex..." he chants with a husky voice, squeezing my ass cheeks. I move to straddle his hips, resting my butt on his own growing erection and begin to wriggle on him. "Stop squirming you naughty boy..." he growls, grasping my hips and forcing me to stay still.

"Please Mark..." I whine.

"Have you been missing fucking some ass hole?"

"Hmm not really but... unless you let me fuck yours..." I reply with a chuckle, making him slightly tense and smirk at me.

"Not even in your wildest dreams, Babe..." he simply replies. As if I ever dreamt of it... Okay, I have... but that's not something I am actually craving for. I would probably crave for it if our sex wasn't already very intense, but this is not the case. Even in these hard times that we faced, Mark has always been his usual creative and sex-on-leg self and I have never felt the need to try something different than what he already proposes.

"Have you ever been... fucked?" I ask innocently. "You know... it does feel good..."

"Yes I have, but that was a long time ago and I don't need to have experienced it to know how good it feels... I only need to see yours and Alex's faces and hear your moans to know..." he laughs. "Anyway, that's not the subject... What if Alex doesn't want to...?" he then asks.

"I'm sure he would..." I huff back, softly brushing my hands on his tensed biceps. His eyes suddenly take a deeper intensity and a mischievous smile forms on his lips and that doesn't sound good.

"I actually have a better idea... for tonight..." he says and I already know that we will spend a long and intense evening at the club.

* * *

Mark's POV

Shannon will be Shannon... The little minx is always up for new things and asking for more. I am not surprised by his request at all. What surprises me is that he hasn't mentioned this earlier. I remember how both my boys loved that particular scene on Shan's birthday; as I was looking over Shan's shoulder while fucking him, Alex was ecstatic and during our long cuddle afterward, it took Shan a long while to come down from his high and he kept repeating how great it was. So I wonder why he hasn't asked to do this again since then but at the same time, I have never offered him to; not that I don't want him to, but I guess we have had other sexual interests over all these months.

With two lovers, there are so many things that you can explore and have fun with, sexually speaking, and I know that I will never tire of them. They bring me so much love and affection too, much more than I ever got before, and life is never boring with these two. The past weeks haven't been too favorable to mistakes and punishments but the guys still managed to sometimes push me over my limits with Alex's talk back and Shan's attraction to disobedience, and each time they just got what they deserved though it was never anything serious.

Now, seeing Shan's dumbfounded expression after what I just told him is sinking in, as he is sitting on my hips and staring at me is something I love. Giving in to his request would be too easy even if I would certainly love a repeat of his birthday scene. However another scene has just formed into my mind and this is going to be a double-new experience for Alex; one is something that I have been thinking about for a while and the other is something that came to me when Shan conceitedly huffed at my last question about Alex appreciating to be penetrated by him again. I am pretty sure that Shan will get his kicks from what I am planning but I need to talk to Alex first and make sure that he is in for it. I could just let the scene unroll through orders like I usually do and they could safeword if they need to, but I'd rather prepare this one. It will require preparation anyway...

"Don't worry, you're gonna love it..." I tell Shan as I pull him down against my chest by his shoulders and wrap my arms around him.

After a few more minutes of cuddles, and seeing that I don't have much to do this morning, I propose him to go back to laze in bed until Alex wakes up and we both get up from the couch. Alex is still fast asleep in the centre of the bed when we reach the bedroom so we both lie down on each side of his frail body and sandwich him tenderly. He stirs and moans a little when I pull him into my chest and Shan snuggles against his back but he doesn't wake up and we eventually doze off for a couple of hours. The past weeks have been so tiring and stressful that even I have been needing more sleep than I usually do.

Things are settling down somehow but it will take more time before things fully go back to normal, if ever at all. You just don't emerge unscathed from such awful events - Cam, Aaron, Josh and I know it well - and you never fully recover either, especially those directly implied. And for those indirectly implied, those who pick up the pieces, things are not any easier, believe me. This is my second time there and I know how difficult it is for Shan and Alex, among others, to bring together and mend our friends. They all need our support and they get it but that also means suffering with them, especially our delicate Alex who already has had his share of hardships. Even if he has been feeling much better than last spring, he still remains fragile and I have had a hard time letting him involve himself so much into the recent situation. This is also why I believe that tonight's scene will help him more than Shan and me to think about something different, at least for a while.

When I reopen my eyes, it is way past ten and the boys are lightly stirring from their sleep with hooded eyes but beautiful smiles. Alex moans and nests his face into my chest, wrapping his arm around my waist and slipping a leg between mine with a content sigh. Shan scoots over until his body sticks against Alex's backside, conforming to its shape naturally.

"Youstilibbb..." Alex mumbles.

"What was that?" I reply with a chuckle, slightly pulling away from him.

"You're still in bed?" he says more clearly before he nuzzles back into my chest.

"Shannon and I got up early and went back to bed actually," I reply, winking at Shannon. "Did you sleep well, Baby?"

"Mmh... after my nightmare, yeah I did..."

"Do you want to talk about it?" I offer.

"No... it's okay... the nightmares are not so strong anymore... they're more... nagging thoughts rather than frightening situations now... like... like a menacing threat is hovering over us..." Alex explains hesitantly.

"Is it like you feel something's gonna happen again?" Shan asks and Alex nods in answer, making me tense a little. I have had that inexplicable feeling too and I hate it. There is nothing conspicuous to say that something might happen, the current situation is now solved. It's just like a foreboding feeling that we are just magnets for troubles and that life will never let us live in peace for long. "Argh, no way... we've had enough..." Shan groans, diving into Alex's neck, probably nibbling on his skin as they both begin to giggle and writhe under the bed sheets.

I can feel Shannon's hands tickle Alex's sides, making the latter wriggle against me and I eventually join in the fun, grasping Alex's hands and holding them while Shan takes care of him. I can only credit Shannon with his ability to shift people's minds and turn them away from their worries with his always enthusiastic character. The bed ends up in a total mess with the fitted sheet completely undone from the mattress and the pillows scattered around the room. The party-pooper that I like to be sometimes - someone has to be responsible in this triangle relationship, right? - puts an end to this bedlam after nearly half an hour and shove the giggling guys to the kitchen so that we can finally have a late breakfast.

Later that afternoon, I am in my study working on some kind of development plan for my Wine & Cheese Bars when a soft knock echoes on my door before sweet Alex shyly pops his head in, his relatively gloomy expression making me frown.

"Am I disturbing you?" he asks softly.

"Of course not, come in, Baby..." I invite him, reclining in my armchair and rolling it back a little so that he can sit on my lap. "What's the matter?" I ask once he has comfortably settled on my thighs and leant his side against my chest.

"Nothing... I was just a bit bored... What were you doing?" he asks in a bored tone, looking at the screen of my laptop.

"Just working on the development of the restaurants. Where's Shan? Were you guys not watching a movie?"

"Yes we were, but Shan fell asleep and I've already seen that movie..."

"What's wrong, Alex? Why are you so gloomy?" I ask worryingly, causing him to frown his eyebrows.

"I'm not gloomy..." he replies, honestly offended and turning a little more to look into my eyes, which has become a habit of his to show me that he is sincere. "I was just really bored with Shan snoring and I just wanted to cuddle with you for a while... but if I disturb you, I can go and do something else," he adds, getting ready to stand up. His eyes tell me that he was being honest and that he is just bored not knowing what to do.

"I already told you, you're not disturbing," I grunt, holding him back to me. "And I believe you. You would tell me if something was wrong," I affirm, the tips of my fingers brushing his collar, making him relax. "Give me a kiss now." Alex leans forward with a smile and drops a brief kiss on my lips. "Another one..." He leans forward and kisses me again. "One more..." The next kiss is even briefer but his smile has grown wider. "One more..." This time when he leans forward, I grab his neck and hold him down, capturing his lips and forcing my tongue in when he gasps, swirling it with his. Alex shifts to straddle over my lap and slowly slides his hands up my chest and on the sides of my neck until his thin fingers run through my hair, bringing shivers down my spine and making me squeeze his buttocks through his sweat pants. I can feel his body fully relax under my caresses and when I break the kiss after a few minutes, we are both panting and smiling. "While Shan's asleep... there's something I'd like to discuss with you..."

"What is it...?" he asks warily, pulling away from me, allowing me to see the worried crease between his eyebrows and making me smile reassuringly at him.

"There's nothing serious, Baby, stop worrying," I chuckle and the tension in his body immediately disappears. And as I unfold my plan for tonight and how I came to think about it, his eyes grow wider, lust filling them, which surprises me because I really wasn't sure that he would like either parts of the scene.

"I love the idea!!!" he cheers, bumping on my thighs excitedly.

"Are you sure? Even for the second part?"

"Yes! Definitely!"

"You know that'll need some preparation, right?"

"Yeah, I know... maybe I could use this new toy you bought a few days ago...?" he asks sheepishly. I frown, causing him to realize what he has just mentioned. "I... I saw it the other day... when I was... hmm... cleaning the playroom..." he lies, blushing to the deepest red.

"Don't lie, Alex. You are allowed to go to the playroom on your own... as long as you don't... mess up. But don't tell me you went there to clean it because it's always clean..."

"Okay... I went there the other day while you were driving Shan to work..." he admits. "I was just looking up to get some inspiration..."

"That's fine, Baby," I reassure him, pulling him back to my chest. "And you're ready for the first part too?"

"I... I don't know, but I trust you'll guide me..." he replies, not too sure about himself.

"Of course I will."

"Have you told Shan?" he then asks, pulling away again.

"Nope... I just told him I had an idea other than his, so let's make it a surprise..." I whisper against his lips, feeling his smile widen again. "Go back to Shan now, I need to finish this, okay?"

After a last quick kiss, Alex leaves my office, in a much lighter mood than when he came in, and I get back to work for a while, but I have difficulty concentrating as my thoughts keep straying back to tonight's program. As the afternoon ends and the evening arrives, I have given up on getting rid of my semi hard-on, especially after dinner when I discretely help Alex with inserting a fairly sized plug into his ass while Shan is trying to decide on what he is going to wear tonight in his closet. Alex assures me that he will manage on his own with the larger plug when he gets ready at the club and hides it in his toilet bag before Shan joins us in the bedroom.

When we get to the club, I let the guys go to the Subs' room to meet their friends while I go to Aaron's office. Not surprisingly, I find him alone, already changed into his leather pants. Josh and Liam are out of the state for the weekend; Josh was hoping to cheer up Liam's mood with a short romantic trip to the cabin he owns in the Manestee National Forest. And Cam... well Cam hasn't set a foot at the club since last June, which is understandable since he has higher priorities at the moment. I am sincerely confident that things will settle down at some point, but it will take a bit more time.

Aaron looks tired tonight but still in a good mood. He has recently decided to stop using so many Subs and would really like to start a stable relationship. It seems like seeing his friends settling down is finally wearing on him and I have a feeling that this will happen soon... After a brief conversation with him, I head to my private room where I also change to my leathers and boots and prepare the room for tonight's scene. With a smile, I then walk out and happily move to the Black Diamond to meet my two little stars.

* * *

Alex's POV

"Where are you going??" Shan asks as I head to a different shower stall than his. Of course he would ask. We always share the same stall to prep, but tonight I need a separate one so that he doesn't see me unplug and replug myself with a larger dildo. Mark's plan is a surprise and I don't intend to mess it up. I am actually so excited about it that for once, I have no difficulty lying to Shan and making up for an excuse.

"Almost everybody is ready and all the individual showers are free so we don't need to cram into one to leave some place for the others..." I mumble, hurrying to lock myself into the first cabin at hand.

"Alex!!! Let me in!!! I want to shower with you!!" Shan whines behind the door.

"Argh Shan! Let go! We don't have much time so go get ready! I don't want Mark to wait for us when he said he'd meet us in forty-five minutes!" I shout back at him, already getting rid of my boxer briefs.

"Really? You're not going to let me in?" he exclaims.

"Nope! Go to the next one, it'll be as if we were in the same stall..." I propose unconvincingly.

"Like hell it will... Please... Alex..." he begs, but I ignore him and hurry to turn the tap on.

I vaguely hear him rant and complain but it soon stops when he understands that I won't give in. He will probably sulk throughout the evening but he will forgive me when we get into Mark's private room. I hope so. I am not quite sure that he will like the whole scene tonight, but Mark will surely remind him that he can safeword if he doesn't feel comfortable at any point. At least I am happy about it! This is going to be totally new to me, both parts, and I can't wait for the moment to happen, so I eagerly pull out what I need from my toilet bag, cautiously remove the plug to clean it, proceed with my enema and shower again, glad that I already shaved this morning. However, when I grab the extra-large plug, I suddenly have a moment of hesitation. The thing is so big that I wonder if it will fit inside me and yet it is not as much as what I should expect later tonight... Am I really certain to do this? Will I be able to handle it?

Ever since I joined Mark and Shannon in their relationship, I have discovered so much about myself and my limits; Mark keeps pushing me further and I have found that I could always trust him to know what I can handle or not, and I am not only talking about sex. For example at the restaurant, I unconsciously found such an interest in the French gastronomy that I now use my time off at home to try new recipes, and Mark keeps pushing me toward more and more difficult ones that he already masters himself, asking me to use my instincts to adapt them until I reach something original. The results are not always positive, but I better myself everyday and Mark says that I could eventually take over his role as developer when I am ready. Of course, I am still far from there but I enjoy the challenge very much.

So I decide that I must trust him this time again, take the lube bottle to apply some on the plug and take a deep breath before I start inserting the large toy inside my ass. It takes me quite some time to relax my muscles but once the thing is securely settled inside, the little handle hidden between my buttocks, I breathe a sigh of relief and wrap a towel around my waist before I walk out of the stall, gasping silently when the toy comes brushing against my prostate. I dearly hope that Mark doesn't intend to spend too much time at the Diamond before we go to his private room, because I don't think that I will be able to handle this for too long. Shan is already out of his stall when I get out and I meet him at the lockers where he is slipping inside his leather shorts.

"You were quick..." I say softly when I reach him but he only hums in answer, without the slightest sign of a smile on his face. I knew he would sulk. "I'll hurry up..." I say, but only get a vague grunt in answer. With a sigh, I grab my own pair of shorts and pull them on while I still have the towel, hoping to remain discreet about the incriminating object. I quickly put on my Doc Martens, struggling to suppress a moan at the sensation of the plug when I bend over to lace them, and hurry to put all my stuff back into my bag while Shan is fumbling with the strap of his own bag and staring at the floor. "I'm ready..." I say almost inaudibly and follow Shan to Mark's room so that we can drop our bags there. As we head back to the Diamond, I grab his hand and squeeze it lightly, but he doesn't return the gesture. "Shan... please stop sulking..." I whine, stopping our progression in the corridor.

"I'm not sulking!" he says dryly, not even turning to face me, but I don't let go of his hand.

"You're angry at me..." I simply state.

"No I'm not," he replies. "Now let's go or we'll be late and Mark will be angry..." he adds, pulling on my hand, thus forcing me to follow him. I can't help the little pang in my heart at his reaction, even if I understand him and know full well that he will soon forgive me. Mark is already sitting on the usual couch with Aaron and seeing him and his beautiful smile warms my heart. Shan lets go of my hand to kneel on Mark's right side and as he does so, I see that his expression is definitely gloomy. Biting my lower lip, I tentatively give Mark a small smile and go to kneel on his other side, noticing his frown before I lower my eyes.

"Good evening boys," Aaron greets us.

"Good evening, Master Aaron," I reply clearly while Shannon mumbles the same. I don't dare looking up at the frown that Mark must be bearing. Yet I sense him lean down my side.

"Did it go well?" he whispers in my ear and I also hear an annoyed sigh in front of me so I simply nod with a small smile and get an affectionate brush of his fingers on my right cheek. "Shan, what was this sigh about?" he then asks.

"I didn't sigh..." he replies dishonestly.

"I heard you," Mark simply states, expecting more details, but Shan doesn't comment any further and I can sense Mark's annoyance growing. "What's the problem, Shan?"

"There's no problem," he replies a bit too boldly, but before it gets on Mark's nerves, I rest a hand over his calf.

"It's my fault..." I add, not willing the evening to take a bad turn. "I refused to shower with Shan..." I explain, knowing that he will understand my point as well as Shan's mood.

"Alex, it's not..." Shan begins, but Mark interrupts him.

"Okay, I see. Let's go to the room now," Mark gently says, and before Shan has time to reply, he grabs our hands and stands up, pulling us along as he wishes a good evening to Aaron. Mark swiftly leads us to his private room and as soon as he has locked the door, Shan throws himself to our Dominant's side.

"It's not Alex, it's all my fault, I was just being childish, I'm sorry Master, please don't be angry..." he whines, obviously afraid that I would be punished, causing Mark to chuckle.

"Just shut up, silly," he says playfully, leaning down to kiss him and making me giggle when I see Shan's eyes widen in surprise. "Now strip off your shorts and shoes. Both of you," Mark says all seriously as he turns around, offering us the sight of his beautiful bare back, and we immediately comply. Shan sends me a questioning look and I briefly pull my tongue out at him before we both kneel fully naked side by side in the centre of the room and wait for the next order. Mark comes back to stand in front of us but remains silent for a long while as we just stare at the floor. My manhood is already hard and standing proud, but I think Shan's is the same. "You're beautiful, Pets..." Mark finally says. "Do you both remember that you can use your safewords at any time?"

"Yes, Master," we reply in unison.

"Good. Babe, go and kneel on the bench," Mark then orders, making me smile at what is about to happen. Shan has a slight moment of hesitation but he obeys and I hear Mark strap him in the wrist and ankle restraints. "Do not hesitate to safeword if you're uncomfortable with the situation, Babe," Mark reassures him as the noise of a bottle being uncapped echoes in the room.

"Yes, Master..." Shan answers a few seconds later before he utters a long moan full of pleasure and when I dare peeking up, I see that Mark is fingering his butt, preparing him. "Baby, come here now."

I immediately rise to my feet and walk to my Master's side, waiting for his next instructions. I am very hard by now and the plug in my butt doesn't help. I can't believe that this is going to happen. Ever since I realized that I was gay, I have never seen myself as a top and never doubted that I would always be a bottom, but I can't deny that I have often wondered what it feels like to slip your cock inside a tight and warm channel. A hand tightening around your girth is something; the warmth a mouth is another; but an asshole has to be a combination of the two... However, as Mark pulls me closer to Shan's rear, trailing a finger along my crack, I am suddenly taken by doubts.

My concern is not what if I don't like it...? It is rather what if I like it? What if I like it and want to become a top? Will it feel better than to be fucked? Would that make me a switch? And if it does, would Mark let me top Shannon once in a while? Will I still like to play the bottom? Will I get tired of Mark? Is my curiosity really worth risking to lose the men I love when I already know where this is going to lead me without them. I certainly don't want to repeat that experience ever again. "Stop overthinking this, Baby..." Mark whispers in my ear and I shake my head to chase my silly thoughts away. Anyway the probability to become a top is close to zero because I love my bottom status - or more precisely my submissive bottom status - far too much. I love to feel full when Mark penetrates me.

"Babe... do you remember this morning when you asked me if I'd let you top Alex again?" Mark asks as he moves to stand behind me and rests his right hand over mine, folding all our fingers except for our indexes that he keeps together and lined up before he brings them to Shannon's entrance. This is not my first time prepping Shan and the feeling of sliding my finger inside is familiar, but doing it with Mark this way is amazing.

"Yes, Master...?" Shan answers with a moan.

"Well I thought... What if Alex topped you this time?" Mark suggests with his deepest voice.

"Oh yeeeeees..." Shan moans again and this time I don't know if it's from our fingers or from the idea of being fucked by me. "Please Master, I want Alex to fuck me... please." There I have my answer.

"Then you're gonna have it, Pet," Mark says huskily as he pulls our fingers out and rests my hands on Shan's hips. "Part his buttocks, Baby." Mark then grasps my hard member and points the tip at Shan's entrance. Oh my God! This is so hot! As Mark pushes on my behind, I can feel his own hard-on against my backside and I see the head of my cock disappear slowly into Shan's bottom. The feeling of his tight ring of muscle around my girth as it slowly slips inside his warm channel is just incredible and exactly as I thought it would be. My shaft may be almost as long as Mark's but it is definitely not as thick and I easily settle my full length into Shan's butt. I purely relish in the sensation for long seconds - not that Shan really needs to adjust to my rather thin cock. "How are you doing, Pets?"

Mark only gets moans and groans of pleasure in answer. "You can move, Baby..." he then says, guiding me by laying his hands on my hips, making me rock back and forth. Each time I pull back from Shannon, the small of my back goes to bump into his crotch and I can feel how aroused he is from watching over my shoulder. I get incredible pleasure from the pressure of Shan's tight muscles and I can already feel the fire building in my belly. I know that I won't be able to hold it for very long, especially with the damned plug hitting my prostate, but I guess that Mark should understand that easily since this is my very first experience in topping.

"Please... Master... May I come??" I squeal, feeling on the verge of climax.

"Come, Pet..." Mark whispers in my ear as he pushes me forward one last time and firmly holds me deep inside of Shannon, where I explode with incoherent moans before I slump on his back. Wow... that was really great! With a blissful smile spread across my face, I lean back up and turn my head to the side to look at Mark who leans down to kiss me with passion. Once I have pulled out of Shannon, Mark leads me to the bed. "Lie down for a minute while I take care of Shannon."

I do so and a few minutes later, a smirking Shannon comes to lie over me and kiss me. "How did you like it?" he whispers against my lips.

"It was great..." I whisper back, looking straight into his beautiful green eyes.

"Move to the side, Babe..." Mark then orders. "On all fours, Baby... Let's see if you're ready for the next part..." he then adds with a warm smile.

"The next part...?" Shan asks as I shift to rest on my hands and knees in the centre of the bed, exposing my backside to them. "Oh God... Is that why you didn't want to shower with me??" Shan exclaims as Mark parts my ass cheeks, revealing the handle of the plug.

"I guess that's why... indeed..." Mark answers for me as he adds more lube and begins to play with the plug, making my cock harden again.

"Is that for... what I think it is for...?" Shan asks in a mischievous tone.

"I guess so... Would you like to work it and pull it out while I get rid of my pants?"

"Yes Master..." Shan replies excitedly.

"Be gentle, Babe..." Mark warns him and I feel the bed dip behind me. I just can't repress my moans as the plug is being pulled back and forth by my co-Sub while Mark undresses. There is no pain at all, just pleasure. "I believe he's ready, Babe..." Mark says as they finally pull it out for good and I can feel that my hole is somewhat gaping. "Beautiful..." he says as a thumb traces around my entrance. Mark goes to sit on the bed in front of me, hot as hell in his nakedness. He gathers the pillows behind him and rests his back against them and the headboard, settling down comfortably before he spreads a large amount of lube over his hard cock and pats his thighs. "Come here, Baby. I want to see your face..." he says with a smile.

I move to straddle him and lean down to kiss him for a moment, feeling Shannon in my back. On my own accord, I impale myself on him, making the three of us gasp at how easily I did that. After nearly three hours of being plugged, including one hour with an extra-large plug, I wasn't expecting any less. That doesn't mean that I am not going to feel it when Shan adds his own thick member, but for now it is only Mark and I don't need more than a few seconds to adjust before I lean back up, resting my hands on his strong chest and start to move up and down very slowly.

"Oh Baby... you feel so good..." Mark moans, filling me up with pride while Shan is massaging my back and kissing my shoulder. "Lube yourself, Babe," Mark instructs after a few minutes and I feel the excitement duplicate within me when I feel Shan's tender kisses on my neck. I realize that I am actually much more eager for this than I was for the first part of our scene. There is absolutely no fear or worry on my side. I know that Mark will guide us. "Kneel up, Baby... a little more..." Mark says as Shan settles behind me and I do so until only the head of his cock remains inside. "Bend over, Alex... And Shan, you'll have to do this very slowly and very gently... Alex, don't forget your safeword if you need to slow down..."

"Yes, Master..." Shan and I reply in unison.

"Relax, Baby... and push out..." Mark says as he pulls me further down to kiss me. Our tongues waltz for a moment but then I feel Shan's rod slowly force its way inside me, making me wince a little at the slight pain. I will myself to calm down and relax all my muscles because I don't want to spoil their fun when I have just had mine, knowing that it will soon become my fun too once I have adjusted to it. Considering how much lube has been used for this experiment, the head of Shan's cock eventually slides in. My body has finally managed to relax completely thanks to all their caresses and whispers of encouragement. My first impression is one of utter fullness, and they fortunately give me time to adjust. Shan is nibbling on my right earlobe while Mark is grazing his teeth on the left side of my neck while some longer fingers are stroking my own erection, adding to the pleasure that I am beginning to feel around my stretched hole.

"Start moving when you're ready, Baby... You're the one leading the dance now..." Mark whispers in my ear. As slowly as slow can be, I move down as if I was going to sit on Mark's hips and I feel both their cocks crush against each other and slowly slide inside my ass, making them moan louder and louder. I stop thinking about anything but the huge pleasure I get from having the men I love inside of me. I ignore all the thoughts about how sore I will be tomorrow. There is no way that with two cocks inside my channel none of them would brush against my prostate; each time I push them back in, Mark's shaft never misses it and I can no longer repress my squeals of pleasure while they grunt and groan like animals.

I've had Mark inside of me; I've had Shan inside of me; I've even had Mark inside my butt and Shan inside my mouth at the same time. But having them both at the same time in the same hole is just amazing. I remember that I had been scared about that at Shan's birthday and I surely wouldn't repeat the event every day, but right now, I am about to reach cloud nine. All the recent events have put such a hard strain on us all, but tonight this is only about us and the communion resulting from our strong relationship. I feel it in every nerve of my body, I feel it in Shan's warmth in my back, I see it Mark's intense eyes that shift between me and Shan, and when the three of us climax simultaneously from all these overwhelming emotions, everything else disappears; Josh; Liam; Cam; Aaron; Noah... and all the others... all the worries... Even if that's only for a few minutes, Mark, Shannon and I reach the utmost bliss of love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 9.4K 45
"Eat." I ordered as I pressed the spoon against his lips but in return, earned a cold glare from him. Before I knew it, his arm swung out and knocked...
2.6M 100K 55
Power. Permission. Control. Consent. Truth. Trust. Welcome to The Red Door, a popular BDSM club in Chicago owned by Master Matthias Daniels...
123K 5.4K 33
The apocalypse came; firstly only with the side effects of another world war, the radioactive making people sick and poisoning the air and food, but...
1.1M 37.6K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...