You And I | BTS V

By realcoxl

Living alone in this world is not easy for 17 year old girl , Jane . Jane Park might be look like a normal t... More

Chapter 1 New School
Chapter 2 My Bestfriend
Chapter 3 Weird Guy
Chapter 4 He Saved Me
Chapter 5 Volleyball Game
Chapter 6 The Secret Revealed
Chapter 7 Twin Brother
Chapter 8 The Pain
Author Note
Chapter 9 Am I Fallin In Love With Him
Chapter 10 He is here
Chapter 11 Sparks of Love
Chapter 12 Siblings Fight
Chapter 13 Unbelievable
Author Note
Chapter 14 Bitch
Sorry Author Note Again.
Chapter 15 Uncontrollable
Chapter 16 The Show
Chapter 18 Ex-boyfriend
Author note .
Chapter 19 Its Not Easy
Chapter 20 Misunderstanding
Chapter 21 Surprise
Chapter 22 Broken
Author Note
Chapter 23 Break Apart
Chapter 24 We're Over
Chapter 25 Dying Inside
Chapter 26 Reason
Chapter 27 Regret
Chapter 28 Bond
Chapter 29 Wake Up
Chapter 30 Turn off the feeling
Chapter 31 Gone
Chapter 32 Kidnap
Chapter 33 Hi Dad
Chapter 34 Death
Chapter 35 It's Back
LAST CHAPTER
Bonus Chapter Part 1
Bonus Chapter Part 2
Last

Chapter 17 Peace

8.7K 341 128
By realcoxl

I changed the cover bcs Taehyung is so handsome in the picture .

Jane's POV :

" Where am I ? " Junior asked as he tried to sit but I stopped him.

" Don't move . You're in my room. " I replied as I made him to lay back .

" What happened ? " He asked , confused.

I hesitated to tell him but he was so desperate to know what had happened. I told him from A to Z and expected him to get mad at me . But he didn't. He just mad when I told him Luna compelled him .

" Where is the bitch ? " He snapped angrily and sat up .

" Calm down . Taehyung already deal with her . " I replied as I calmed him down .

" By the way , I'm sorry . " I said , keeping my head low.

" Ohh Jane , I'm sorry too . For leaving you alone . I didn't know what you have been through . I'm sorry you have to face all of it without me . I didn't keep my promise to you . I'm sorry Jane. " Junior said as he pulled me into his hug.

" I miss you bro . " I said as I crying in his arms.

" Shhh . I miss you too sis . Don't cry okay . " He pulled away and wiper my tears away .

I hugged him back and he patted my back .

" I won't leave you again . " He said softly .

" Promise ? " I pulled away and looked into his eyes . He nodded and smiled.

Suddenly the door opened and the boys stepped into the room.

" Hey . " Taehyung greeted as he walked to my side . He gave me a quick peck on my forehead before he settled down beside me.

" How are you feeling ? " Jimin asked Junior .

" I'm fine . Just a little bit sore . " He replied as he rubbed the back of his neck .

" By the way this is .... " Jimin introduced the boys to Junior . I was happy to see him getting along with the boys.

" Are you okay ? " Taehyung asked me as he took my hand into his large hand. A faint smile formed across his face.

" Ya . " I nodded . " Where is she?" I asked him . The smile on his face gone and replaced with anger.

" I killed her . " He replied seriously.

" You what ? " I was shocked as I pulled my hand away from him. I did hate her but I didn't want Taehyung to kill her .

" I'm just kidding Jane . Jin hyung sent her back to vampire realm. " He said as he tried to hold his laugh . I shot him a glare and crossed my arms over my chest .

" H.a.h.a so funny . " I said sarcastically.

He bursted into laugh which made me to roll my eyes to him .

" I'm sorry ... you .. should.. see.. your... face . " He said while laughing with his hand clutching his stomach .

" Tae . " I whined when he didn't stopped laughing.

" Sorry babe . " He said as he wiped the tears in his eyes due to too much laughing and pulled me into hug . My mouth turned into pout made him leaned down and gave me a long peck on my lips.

" Go get a room guys . " Junior and Jimin said in unison .

" I know both of you are jealous." I replied and stuck out my tongue.

" No we're not . " They said in unison again made me , taehyung and the others bursted into laugh.

" Ya whatever . " I replied and then hugged Taehyung's again , breathing his scents.

" Yah palli . " I said as I grabbed Junior's hand and pulled him off the bed.

" What the fuck Jane ? Its hurt. " He yelled as he rubbed his butt that hit the floor hardly.

" Wake up pabo . Go take a shower and get ready . You have 10 minutes before I eat your bacon. " I replied made him ran into the bathroom.

" Don't touch my bacon or I kill you . " He said before he closed the door.

" Ya ya whatever . Hurry up . " I shouted and walked out from the room . It's been a week since the incident and Junior moved into my house . I got my old stupid twin brother back .

Yahooo. God please note the sarcasm. Stupid twin brother meant he was not just stupid , he also annoying and lazy . I needed to wake him up every morning and fixed my hair everytime he ruined my hair.

I walked downstairs and headed to the kitchen . I grabbed two glasses from the cabinet and filled it with orange juice . I settled my self down on the chair and grabbed some bacon and omelette . I put it on my place and started eating my breakfast.

Before I could finish my breakfast , Junior came into the kitchen and sat in front of me. He started eating his lunch silently and I walked to the sink after I finished my breakfast .

" Hurry up . I wait you in the car." I said as I grabbed my bag . He hummed in return with his eyes focusing on his breakfast .

I exited his car and fixed my skirt . I closed the door and looked around , searching for Taehyung .

" I'll see you at lunch sister . " Junior said and wave his hand to me before he walked away .

I decided to not wait for Taehyung and went to my locker. I couldn't find Taehyung anywhere . Maybe hes late. I thought to myself.

I was walking through the hallway when I smelled a weird scent . I closed my eyes to recognize the scent but suddenly someone bumped into me , made my bookd in my hands fell to the floor.

" Ohh shit . " I cursed and bend to pick them up . The person that I bumped into helped me pick up my book .

"Sorry . Here . " A man voice said made me to lift up my head . I was frozed when I saw my old bestfriend standing in front of me.

" Jackson ? " I asked him with my eyes opened widely .

" Jane ? " He also had a same reaction with mine.

" God it's you . " He said and pulled me into a buddy hug . Jackson was my bestfriend when I was in my old school . He was a werewolf . That's the reason why I could smell an unfamiliar scent. It was him .

" God dude . What are you doing here ? " I said as I pulled away .

" I moved here . " He replied , grinning widely to me .

" Wait ? If you are here that's mean he is also here ? " I asked him when I thought about him.

" Yes . All of us moved here . " He said made me to face palm myself.

I'm dead .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 721 58
Eun-ji never thought finding her mates was going to tear her family apartοΏΌ. BTS Werewolf AU. *Not edited, prob gonna edit once finished. English is...
145K 6.8K 25
Y/n Kim, a high school girl who see many disturbing things and also things, that ordinary people can't. Ghost, satan, demons, monster, was like a no...
11.2K 449 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...