For Eternity #Book 2

By Ann-jey

"I want you. I want us. I want it all. With you. For Eternity." Davina Claire was a beautiful and carefree w... More

Intro
1. Pilot
2. The Girl In The Shadows
3. It's Been A While
4. It Sounds Like A Long Time
5. Remember The Words
6. Home
7. Love Bites
8. The Note
9. Talk On The Top
10. Hunting Down The Enemy
11. Just A Small Message
12. A Special Death For A Special Person
13. 30 Minutes Alive
14. Killer Mode Activated
15. Surgery Play-Time
17. The Attic
18. Lust
19. A Battle Between Sirelines
20. Nicolette
21. A Jar Of Hearts
22. A Deal With The Devil
23. Roommates
24. Last Waltz
25. Beyond Eyes
26. A Ball To Remember
27. I Wish You Weren't
28. A Night Out
29. The Butterfly Effect
30. Harvest Girl
31. Darling, The Eyes Never Lie
32. The Best People Are
33. The End Of A Lie
34. Fury
35. Finders Are Keepers
36. Yours Sincerely
38. Round 2: The Waiting Game
39. Final Round: Davina Claire
Epilogue
Author's Note

37. Round 1: Final Memento

1.3K 21 8
By Ann-jey

Kol's POV:

I must have been awake all night, thoughts swirling around my mind. Davina was in my arms, her head placed on the spot where my heart was supposed to be. She was sleeping soundly, her chest going up and down in slow motion. She seemed so relaxed and peaceful at that moment, ghat it would be a shame to wake her up.

I sighed, staring at the ceiling. All night I was thinking about this. I couldn't think of anything else. How could I really? We were about to face a deranged person who held the deadliest weapon of the world and more importantly, that person wanted to hurt Davina.

My Davina.

Anger took over my body. I had enough dealing with people from the past. I would finally put an end to this, even if it was the last thing I would do on earth. Yes. I knew what had to be done. Yes, it was risky but I could guarantee her safety. She was so stubborn and determined though, she would definitely refuse to do it. So I would just keep it a secret from the time being.

I glanced at her once again with a bitter smile. We're not meant to have an easy life, are we darling? I planted a small kiss on her forehead.

I carefully placed her head on the pillow and sat up, glancing over my shoulder at the sleeping beauty. What have you done to me, Davina Claire.

Davina's POV:

The bed was no longer warm.

And it felt so empty.

My eyes flew open, groaning at the sudden sunlight on my face. I hate to wake up like this. My hands searched for an other body beside me, like it was supposed to be, but there wasn't. He was gone. Of course he would be. I immediately sat up, my eyes darting around the room. I couldn't believe he would leave me behind like that.

"Kol?" I called and fell back once I didn't receive an answer, my eye locked on the ceiling. "You stupid moron."

"Ouch. What did I do to earn that?"

I jolted up, my head turning to the side. Kol was standing at the door, wiping his wet hair with a towel. A huge grin was plastered on his face, causing me to let out a sigh of relief, groaning. "I thought you had left to find Nicolette alone." I murmured.

He approached me, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Oh that was what I was planning to do," he smirked and I glared at him, "But I knew I would have to deal with an angry and grouchy Davina, so I decided to wait until you wake up."

"Oh good decision. I would be furious if you had left me here while you are having all the fun by yourself."

"KOOL!" yelled Klaus from downstairs, his heavy footsteps echoing loudly. "Get down here NOW!"

Kol glanced at me and then outside. Oh no.

"No Kol wait--" I said as I saw him rushing out of the room, before I could even stop him. Dammit.

I quickly stood up and changed into a pair of jeans and a tank top, wearing my brown leather jacket above it. I was trying to prevent the conflict between Klaus and Kol, which I was pretty sure wouldn't have a good end if those two ended up fighting each other. Hell, that would be a disaster.

When I got out of the room, I could see Klaus blabbering some gibberish to Kol, who by the way was trying to hold back his anger. Rebekah and Elijah was there too, trying to calm them down.

"What's going on?" I huffed as I reached them, standing next to Elijah and Rebekah.

Elijah sighed, shaking his head in disappointment. "Klaus is getting worked up because he claims that Kol stole something important to him."

I narrowed my eyes and approached the two brothers as Klaus acknowledged me, "What happened?"

Kol looked at me for a moment but didn't talk, instead he stared at Klaus again with his eyes half-closed. Klaus glanced at me with his typical ironic smirk, "This is something about me and my brother, love."

I crossed my arms stubbornly, furrowing my brows. "Is this about the white oak?"

Elijah and Rebekah stared at me confused, clearly not realising what was going on. On the other hand, Klaus turned his full attention to me, his eyes widening. "How do you know about it?"

"Because I was the one who stole it, not Kol."

His body clenched like his jawline, flames of anger burning in his eyes. He stepped closer, looking down at me with his ferocious eyes, belittling me. "You did what?" he hissed.

Rebekah popped in our little conflict, glaring at Klaus confused. "Will you tell me and Elijah what the bloody hell are you talking about?"

Kol sighed, looking at Rebekah and Elijah. "Rebekah do you remember that little toy knight Nik carved for you when we were kids? The one Davina asked you about?"

She glanced at him suspiciously, "Yeah, what about it?"

"This is a piece of white oak." he answered, glaring at Klaus. "And Nik didn't even tell us about it."

"Brother is that true?" asked Elijah, obviously shocked.

Klaus lowered his gaze for a moment, no words coming out of his mouth. Rebekah approached her brother even more, standing before him. She looked at him in disgust with her icy blue eyes narrowed, "Are you serious Nik?! Keeping something so important from us? For god's sake, do we even matter to you?"

"Of course you do Rebekah," he snapped back, looking into her eyes, "But I thought I wouldn't have to worry you about this, I just-"

"Why did you even keep it after all those years?" she asked, slightly yelling.

"Because Rebekah this is something I did for you when we were still kids!" he yelled back, Rebekah jumping in fright, "When we were still those innocent kids who loved each other. I carved it for you so many years ago, that it's a memento now of those times. I never thought that our mother would make this kind of wood our enemy."

Rebekah stared at him with teary eyes as she suddenly pulled him into a tight hug, burying her face in the crook of his neck. "You're such an idiot. We will always be together, Nik. And it's not that stupid thing that calmed me down from that storm that night. It was you." she murmured in his ear, Klaus slowly wrapping his arms around her body.

Elijah was the one who broke the silence, patting Klaus' back. "You should have told us, brother." he simply said and then looked at me, "So why did you take it Davina?"

Everyone now was staring at me.

My eyes met those of Kol's, who seemed to hesitate for a moment; Honestly, I was done with lying and keeping secrets so I would just tell them, since they would find out about it soon or later.

"I stole it because Nicolette wanted to do that first," I sighed and received some confused looks from the Elijah and Rebekah, Klaus was just staring at me threateningly.

"Nicolette? A.k.a. that psycho bitch you turned, Kol?" asked Rebekah and Kol just nodded in response. "Why the hell would she take it? And how did she even know about it?"

"Because I told her about it."

Everyone, including me, looked at the person who just talked, our mouths dropping. Klaus. Klaus had said to that lunatic about such a deadly weapon? Why? Why would he do that? My questions though were asked from the rest of the Mikealsons, all of them shocked and...angry.

"What?! You told her about the white oak and not us, your family?! What's wrong with your bloody mind!?" yelled Rebekah again but Elijah had pulled her away before she managed to do anything else.

Klaus seemed to ignore Rebekah's ranting and turned to Kol, who was staring at him as confused as the rest of us. "Kol, you probably don't know about this but.. Before Nicolette left, me and her had a short of..affair."

Kol blinked for a moment, trying to process what he had just uttered. After a few seconds his eyes changed completely, a hint of anger appearing in them. He scoffed, an ironic chuckle plastered on his face. "Of course, of course." he muttered, turning his attention to Klaus. "You knew that I was devastated when she left Nik, yet you found the chance to hook up with her."

"Kol!" called Elijah in a warning tone.

"Isn't it true though, Elijah? I mean, think of Katherine. We both had a thing for her, didn't we? But Klaus had managed to wrap her around his little fingers, snatching her away for his own shellfish reasons." sneered Kol and for a moment, it surprised me how he had flipped out all of a sudden.

Elijah didn't say anything, but Klaus did this time. "You're right Kol. Unleash the rage that's building up inside you. Because yes, it's part of my fault that she knows about it. But it doesn't matter now since Davina is going to return it to us and we are going to destroy it."

For the first time in a while I talked again, biting my lip nervously. "Actually... I don't have it anymore."

All of them, except for Kol, were staring at me puzzled while Klaus was now approaching me slowly, his lips forming a thin line. "What do you mean by...you don't have it anymore?"

"I mean that, after I had stolen it I was going to destroy it but something occurred and I hid it, so when I came back I would get rid of it. But.." I paused for a brief second, "..It was gone. Nicolette had taken it."

Klaus eyes changed drastically, his green orbs turning into the well-known golden colour which many supernatural beings were afraid of, the dark veins slowly appearing under them. He gave me the deadliest glare I had ever received, managing to send shivers down my spine. Well, even if the ferocious beast which stood before me was ten times stronger and faster than me, I still wouldn't go down without a fight.

As he furiously sped up towards me, another person quickly blocked him and tossed him in the air, his body flying all the way across the room. When I noticed who had just walked in our soon-to-be fight, I saw no other than Kol; he had protectively stood in front of me and kept glaring death stares at his brother, who had by now already gotten on his feet.

"You're not touching her, Nik." growled Kol and Klaus made an animalistic sound, launching towards Kol.

"No."

But before he did, I stood in front of Kol, surprising everyone in the room. What did they think? That I would just hide behind him cowardly and let those two fight to death? I wasn't that girl anymore.

Klaus came to an halt when he reached me, his face inches apart from mine. I didn't budge at all; in fact, I glared at him the same way the did, eventually letting out a sigh of frustration.

"I had enough. I think we all had." I said and walked away from them, so I could have some space. "Kol, as much as I love the way you want to protect me, I would never ask you to fight your siblings for me. That's just absurd. And stupid. And what I'm trying to say is," I took a big breath and looked at all of them, "This is my fault and I take full responsibility for it. I only wanted to make things easier but, they just seem to get worse. And since I caused this mess to you all, I am going to be the one to fix it."

"Davina what are you-"

"Please Rebekah, let me finish this." I smiled at her warmly and she nodded, "I have known you for a while now and, I want to thank you all. Even you Klaus. Yes, I know we never liked each other and we never will but I never told you that, I...thank you. If you hadn't saved me back then from that strong spell, I wouldn't be standing here now and I would never have the chance to be with Kol. So don't blame him for the white oak because he didn't know what I was planning to do. If you want to fight someone, fight me and only me."

Silence fell in the room, only the fountain in the middle of the room and its water dripping down was sounding that moment. Everyone though kept staring at me; confusion frustration, disappointment, betrayal, anger. All those emotions were hiding behind their eyes, some of them visible and some of them not.

Klaus approached me, his hybrid side long gone and he was again his normal self. He stopped pacing when he reached me, lowering his eyes for a moment before they met mine, a playful smirk on his lips. I looked down at his hand, which was waiting patiently for me to take it. I stared at it confused when he finally spoke up.

"I think it's high time we put the differences between us aside and took it from the start, Davina Claire. Like when we first met."

I hesitated. He wasn't trying to pull a trick on me, was he? Rebekah, Elijah and Kol were staring at him dumbfounded, their mouths slightly agape. I closed my eyes for a moment and sighed, a smile forming on my lips as I took his hand and "sealed" our deal.

He returned the smile and we stood like this for a few minutes when suddenly Rebekah approached us, placing her hands on our shoulders. "Finally you managed to work things up. You two are the most stubborn people I've ever met."

Klaus chuckled and kept his hands behind his back, glancing at his sister. "Ah that's nonsense, Rebekah. I'm the only one who is the most stubborn in this room."

She just rolled her eyes and smiled, leaning on his shoulder. Elijah and Kol soon joined us as they stood with their Mikealson smirks on, Kol glancing at me. "That was a nice speech there love, but I'm still coming with you."

I giggled, shaking my head. "I wouldn't want it any other way."

"Where are you going?" asked Elijah as he looked at us.

Kol and I exchanged glances, "We are going to take the white oak back, right darling?"

I smirked with a nod. "Right, darling."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THREE TO GOOOOO!

This picture at the beginning of this chapter is a sneak peek of the last chapter. I'm sorry if the letters are too small, but they just refused to grow bigger >.<

Anyway.

In this story, it took Davina and Klaus about 60 chapters to finally "make peace". (Spoiler alert guys) I don't know but, in the series, I really loved the fact that Klaus sided with Kol and was against the idea of using Davina so Freya could gain more power in order to beat Lucien, despite the fact that this stupid b*itch and Elijah didn't care about Kol's emotions at all. I don't hate Freya or Elijah, actually I think Freya is a badass, but it really pissed me off what they did.

Not to mention that Kol is now suffering because of Marcel. Like, what the freaking hell, Marcel. You both loved Davina equally but, with a total different way.

I know I am talking about the series two months after the season finale, but I was thinking about it while I was writing this chapter.

Ugh I still can't get over the fact Danielle is gone. I. Am. So.
Sad.

*SPOILER ALERT IS NOW OFF YOU CAN SAFELY READ*

Oh by the way I published my new kolvina story I was talking about! Go check it out if you want :)

Ahem, so I hope you liked the chapter because I certainly did. We're so close to the end guys, can you guess what's going to happen? :O

Have a perfect day beautiful readers and til the next time, many many kisses to you all!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 3.4K 37
Cassiana Gilbert. She's different, according to the original hybrid. She has something in her that sparks and ignites. It draws him in like a light d...
70.4K 989 51
This story is about adventure, love, violence, sex, death and betrayal There was a beautiful Princess who lived in a beautiful kingdom with her fathe...
175K 3.3K 132
This story came to me in a dream and I couldn't let it go to waste The story will feature characters from the Vampire diaries so in a way this is a c...