Legacy of a Flower: Naruto

Por ChubbyBunny37

(Going through a remake. edited, new and improved version coming soon) This is the story of a girl whose moth... Mais

HEY! Remake!
Legacy of A Flower: Prologue
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter One
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Two
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Four
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Five
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Six
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Eight
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Ten
Legacy of A Flower: Chapter Eleven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twelve
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirteen
Authors Note
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fourteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fifteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Sixteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Seventeen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Eighteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Nineteen
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty
Legacy Of Flower: Chapter Twenty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Two
Picture Of Lily and Basil
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Six
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Eight
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Twenty Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty One
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Two
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Six
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Seven
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Eight
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Thirty Nine
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Two
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Three
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Fourty Four
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Five
Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty Six
Sequel!!!
Annoucement?
Remake is Out!

Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Forty One

3.1K 140 32
Por ChubbyBunny37

Lily's POV

Basil was standing by the door of the room our father was supposed to be in. "Lily." He said once we were face to face. I gave him a half-hearted smile, and he took my hand in his."Don't be afraid to speak your mind."

I stared at the ground for a moment, thinking to myself. Then I looked at my brother in the eyes,"Are you afraid?"

"..... Just worry about yourself." He didn't answer. Maybe he himself was unsure of the answer. He let go of my hand and opened the door. I walked in behind him, and we both paused when we saw him. I grabbed on to Basil's arm with one of my hands, and let out a deep, shaky, yet unnoticeable breath.

He.... He looked like Basil, but with blue eyes. However as far as resemblance in looks goes, I already knew he was nothing like Basil. His keen eyes penetrated deep into my soul, and the way he held himself up was indeed intimidating. He was more stoic than Sasuke, Gaara, and Basil combined, which I didn't even know was possible.

We sat at a small round table across from him, Tsunadae also sat with us. "Father." Basil spoke up, while I stayed quiet. My brother spoke with a voice that held no kind of emotiom, which was what he felt towards him. Nothing. No love. No hate. Just nothing.

"Basil. I see you have lost yourself..." Our father commented, noting Basil's new calm and hate-free personality.

"He's found who he truly is." I defended my brother, holding back a glare. Basil, placed his hand on my wrist underneath the table, as he noticed my fist were clenched.

"Lily...." My father acknowledged me, his gaze made me feel so overwhelmed, as if I was about to break then and there. Despite that feeling, I did not allow myself to falter on the outside. "You're a spitting image of your mother, although I do think that if you don't keep your mouth shut, you will end up like her aswell."

"Then I'll die saving you." I shot back, not allowing myself to add a not so nice word in. He stared at me for a while, and he almost seemed impressed by the way I refused to back down. Keyword; almost.

"You said that you will allow your son to stay with her sister in the Leaf under one condition." Tsunadae stated.

"Oh, yes." He nodded his head, and I placed my arms on the table."I was just about to get into that."

"How about you get into something more important." I stated, Basil looked at me out of the corner of his eye. He knew just exactly what I was going to ask. It was a question that has been bugging me eversince I even knew my father existed.

"Go ahead, ask what seems more important at the moment." He said sarcastically. I crossed my arms, clenching my teeth slightly, but I decided to shrug it off.

"My mother.... What exactly happened that led to her exile?" I inquired, my expression now serious and free of anger.

"So, what you are really asking is, if I took any part in making that decision?" He rose a brow, to which I nodded."Haruka deserved what she had handed to her. As the leader of the Yoshida, I must do what is best for the clan. She was a disturbance to our philosophy."

"I didn't know taking care of your family was such a crime." I rolled my eyes.

"I do admit, Haruka had never retaliated against those who were superior to her, just like you are doing now. But the elders feared that she would soon start a rebellion. I could not have that happen, and for that I am not remorseful. She was a mere threat to our ways, those who help the weak, will become weak aswell." I stood up and slammed my hands on the wooden table, causing everyone to stare at me. I was beyond furious at the moment. Did he even care about her?!

"She was your wife!" I shouted, clearly outraged, glaring swords his way. Basil, stood up placing a hand on my shoulder, but I disregarded him. "Why the hell are you acting as if she was nothing but a member that was way below your status?! She was your wife not your god damn puppy that was supposed to follow your every command!"

Our father stood up, glaring right back at me, only with a higher level of intensity. "She was my wife, just like you are my daughter. I will treat you as I please, and I have the power to do the same to you as I did to her."

"Go ahead." I said daringly. "Take my title of being a Yoshida away. However you will not separate me from my family. You were right I don't act like my mother, because I'm not her. Think your spiteful clan isn't going to collaspe on you? Think again, because you have the wrong answer."

I turned around, about to walk out, but Tsunadae stopped me by saying,"We're not finished here just yet, Lily."

"We are now." I said bluntly, not caring about who I was talking to. 'Cause let's face it, no one with common sense would dare defy Tsunadae so carelessly.

"Don't you want to learn about those dark green eyes of yours." My father persuaded. I looked at the door, still refusing to sit back down, eventhough that imformation was desperately longed by me.

Basil grabbed my wrist, and whispered,"Lily... Please, this is the only way we can be together in peace."

I let out a sigh, and sat back down. For Basil. Just for Basil. I had to try and sit through this, and agree with their terms and conditions. I mean how bad could this get...

"As you may know your green eyes are far different from those of a normal Yoshida." Our father began to explain."Your eyes are very rare in the clan, there were tragic stories passed on, and a prophecy told by our ancestors."

"Prophecy?" Basil asked, and I did not expect him to find all of this to be news. Maybe I wasn't the only one who was ignorant of these green eyes of ours."Does Clematis know of this?"

"Who's Clematis?" I questioned. Great.... Just what I needed, one more question that I needed answered, because I don't have a pile of those over my head already.

Basil sighed,"I'll explain later..." I nodded, deciding that it's best if we just take on one subject at a time.

"I explained it to her before I departed from the compound." Our father answered."This prophecy stated that three children from the main branch, whose eyes differ from everybody else's held a very dark chakra within them."

"That's why most elders are very cautious around us." I said.

"Yeah, but in the clan, it's mostly every single adult." Basil told m, which didn't make me feel better at all.

"One of you have what is said to be a beast inside. The one with the greatest amount of this dark chakra. But no one can tell..."

"Beast?" I was worried now.... Is that why Itachi and Kisame were 'observing' us as they put it, that day.

"The chakra, it takes the form of a beast-like cloak that can escape if you lose control." Our father stated, a hint of a warning tone in his voice."Lily, at this time you're a ticking time bomb, that no one knows if it will explode or not."

"Are you implying that this.... thing, is inside of me?" I exclaimed, lifting my arms up in exaggeration.

"I am implying that no one knows in which one you this powerful dark chakra lies in." He countered, narrowing his eyes at me.

"I have control of myself." I argued,"That dark chakra was trying to spew out of me during the Chunnin Exams, did you think I'd just let it out so carelessly. Hell, I didn't even know what it was."

"Almost." He noted, "It almost came out. Our one condition in order to let Basil stay is that you train in the Yoshida Compound for two and half years at least."

"What?"I snapped, "I don't need this training, I am perfectly capable of controlling my emotions."

"You're inexperienced." He corrected,"We're not going to train you to control your useless emotions. We're going to teach you more about this chakra. Tell you how to deal with it, and how to keep it in, even when you're at the brink of exploding. I'm sure that you wouldn't want Basil being taken away from you. Although I do get why you would think about yourself over your sib-"

"Shut up." My eyes widen, that surprisingly didn't come out of me. I turned to my brother who was ferociously glaring at our father. It seem as if he would try to put a kunai to his throat at any second."Lily, is one of the most selfless ninja I know. She can control her anger, especially when she knows that the lives of other people will be on the line. But of course you wouldn't know much about being selfless, or even being a decent human being for that matter. So, I suggest you shut your mouth when you don't know a thing or two about about her."

'Well...... Dayyyyyuuummmm.' Is what I would say if this wasn't such a serious time.

"So, my son grew a backbone." He smirked mockingly. I growled underneath my breath. What am I, Kiba?

....

"I'll go." I finally said, causing the two to look at me. Tsunadae was watching us carefully, surprised by the way we acted. Maybe even amused."If it means I can stay with my brother, I'll go. Besides I have a goal to accomplish, and how can I do that without even meeting my clan."

"Alright." Tsunadae spoke up,"It's settled. Lily and Basil are to spend two and a half years in the Yoshida Compound. After that, they will return to the Leaf and be allowed to live here."

"That was the agreement we had." Our father nodded, and stood up at the same time Basil and I did."We leave tomorrow morning, pack what you must."

With that we left, and walked to our apartment. As we walked, I broke the silence,"You had to deal with that for your whole life?"

"Trust me, our Grandfather is somehow more obnoxious. Our father is tolerable comapared to that old geezer." He replied. You have got to be freaking kidding me...

"So, now I have to try and not murder anyone." I sighed tiredly. "Anyways... Who's Clematis?"

"Our little sister." He said, leaving me at a lost for words.

"What? How?" I question. Please don't tell me I have to deal with an annoying, stuck up little brat for a sister.

"She's only nine. Let's just say the Yoshida and a clan that goes by the Inoue had some... Altercations. Peace was sealed by an arranged marriage, and our father was married to Asami. They had a child, which was Clematis." He explained, and looked down. "I was never very kind towards her..."

"Back when you were a jerkface?" I said more as a statement. He glared my way but nodded.

"Lily, she needs you." He stated solemnly.

"Me?"

"Clematis is the third Yoshida with the green eyes. She's alone most of the time, her mother is never there. But she isn't tainted with hate, only fear. She's just a fragile little girl, trying to make her way, and trying to find someone that is willing to care for her, and be her friend." He seemed guilty, and I knew why.

She must've tried to get close to him, but all he did was push her away. That's what he tried to do to me, but I can tell Clematis wasn't able to get to his heart.

"Basil.... We're her older sibblings we both have to be there for her." I said, looking at my brother who was angry at himself."You're not one of them anymore. You actually care if your family gets hurt. She seems like a sweet kid... I don't think she even knows what anger is. I think all she knows is to forgive people without question."

He nodded,"That kid.... I'm supposed to be your big brother and I rely on you to keep me from falling. I'm making a promise to both you and Clematis, I will protect you both no matter what. I can't allow neither of you to be torn apart anymore."

I smiled at my brother, and hugged him tightly. Little did he know I made the same promise. Only I subtracted myself, and added him to the equation.

Good luck Basil.... You're gonna need it trying to protect me.....

Alright that was chapter Fourty One. I would like to know what you think of Caspian. And what you think Clematis.... (whose nickname will soon be Clem) will be like. These two are both very important characters and will leave pivotal marks on Lily's life. Now it's time for.....

The Fun Fact Of The Chapter

Caspian indeed loved Haruka.... No one really knows why he agreed to excile her, but those who cared for Haruka often think of him as a back stabber.

Hope you liked it, and thanks for reading. Vote. Comment. Follow. Question. Have a nice daaaayyyy.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

21.5K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...
7.5K 168 22
This is a story of a girl with a broken life. She always traveled until she stopped at the leaf village. This girl never knew her parents and never h...
215K 7.5K 45
Minako is a calm, cool and collective type of person, but get her mad and it's all over. She does anything for her friends and fellow shinobi, whethe...
770K 31.1K 140
The life of a Shinobi is difficult to endure as we come across many obstacles that are tragic, but we have hope to achieve peace and protect our love...