Mr. Jack Frost // Min Yoongi...

By theysayJulie

The most coldest and meanest CEO known in Seoul, South Korea that everyone hates. But women falls head over h... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Winter/Christmas Special?
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Epilouge
Bonus
Surprise!!
1 MILLION special
Q&A

17

46.4K 1.6K 1.3K
By theysayJulie

A quick note! Is this a boring book? I feel like they're always at work in the office and nothing is happening really. So if you have any suggestions, please comment and give ideas to make it fun i guess. I feel like they're always at work.

Alright on with the story!

"So, Uee... tell me about that guy yesterday." Jooyoung sat down with her coffee. I rolled my eyes, "there's nothing going on between us." I bit into my sandwich.

"Oh really? You two look awfully shy around each other." She raised her eyebrows, "stop it." Jooyoung snickered, "I'll stop."

"Oh yea, i forgot about your hand. Is it ok?" Jooyoung asked making me forget my wound. I looked at it, "I totally forgot about it."

Jooyoung hummed, i rolled my eyes again, "I'm leaving for work now." I packed my bag grabbing my coat.

"Mhm bye now" jooyoung waved her fingers as i closed the door.

----------------------

I pressed the elevator button, "hey, you're here too" i turned my head seeing jimin smiling. I smiled back, "yea."

The elevator ding as we got out walking to our desk. "Are you free for lunch today?" Jimin asked, "umm, I believe so."

"Great! I'll pick you up at your desk." Jimin waved walking to his desk.

I took off my coat, sitting down on my chair turning on the computer monitor. I went over the schedule and meetings.

I was working hard, not realizing that it was almost 8 am. I got up heading to the coffee maker on the other side.

After making the coffee, i set it in the refrigerator for about 4 or 5 minutes. I looked at my wrist watch reading the time. A minute over 8.

I took out the coffee, walking to CEO Min's office. I knocked a couple of times, "yes?" I opened the door and we both gave each other eye contact.

He looked away as I set down his coffee. "Here's your coffee CEO Min."
He nodded, taking a sip.

He froze, setting down the cup with shaky hands. "CEO Min, are you ok?" He nodded.

"Do you need to rest this morning?" He shook his head, "I can-" "Leave if you're done here." He cut me off.

I furrowed my eye brows, "I said LEAVE!" he pounded on the table making me jump, "leave now!" He spun his chair around.

I blankly stared the back of his head, I bowed down heading out the door. What's wrong with him?

Today went by fast. Jimin and I are now heading downstairs for lunch. "What are you having for lunch?" Jimin asked, "uhh i don't know yet."

"Im going for a full meal today, want to join?" "Uhh, no I'm not that hungry. I might go for something light." Jimin nodded his head.

"Alright, save me a spot when you get your lunch!" Jimin headed towards the cafeteria. I went on walking to a little cafe in the company.

Oh they have panera? I guess a sandwich isn't so bad.

"Hello, welcome to Panera's bread how may I help you?" The cashier greeted, "Uh may I have one bacon turkey bravo sandwich and one iced chai tea latte." The cashier worked on the monitor.

"That will be $12.68" I pulled out my wallet handing her the cash. "Here's your change, and the buzzer." "Thank you."

I waited for my order on the side. I pulled out my phone surfing through the net. There was an article on CEO Min. I clicked on it.

Birth name Min Yoongi, 23 years old and single. Youngest son in the Min family. The CEO of Min's company, personality cold, serious and strait forward.

The CEO of Min's Company is a cold man, also very straight forward and serious in his job. Here's a little interview with the CEO.

Q: What did you want to be if you weren't the CEO of your father's company?
CEO Min: If i wasn't the CEO of my father's company, I would've auditioned to be a k-idol in the music industry. If not then maybe a basketball player.

Q: Why are you so cold and straight forward?
CEO Min: (laughs) Why am I cold and straight forward? I guess i was born like that.

Q: What do you expect from your future wife?
CEO Min: uhh it's a bit soon to talk about marriage, but I would want my future wife to be a good cook, a good mother and wife, opposite from my personality, and someone who will accept me.

Q: What do you mean by opposite from your personality?
CEO Min: You all know I am a cold and straight forward guy, I want my future wife to be pure and sweet. Someone who is patient with me or anything.

Well that's the end of the interview with CEO Min. Are you the future wife of CEO Min? Until then, wait for more articles of CEO Min!

The buzzer in my hand buzzed, i put my phone away grabbing my lunch. I head towards a round table sitting down opening the bag.

I stuck the straw in my iced chai tea latte, taking a quick sip. "Just got your lunch?" Jimin set his tray in front of him taking a seat.

I nodded biting into my sandwhich. "Uee?" Someone tapped my shoulder, i turned around.

"It is you! Do you remember me?" She pointed to herself, I thought for a while. It clicked to me, "ahh, Yujin right?" She nodded frantically "you do remember!" We laughed.

"Did you have lunch already?" I asked, she raised her bag up "I'm about to."

"Want to join us?" I offered, "sure." Yujin pulled a seat sitting down. "So how do you like it here?" Yujin pulled out her lunch.

"It's alright." I bit into my sandwich, "What's your position?"

"Im the new secretary for CEO Min." Yujin gasped, "no way!" She held onto my arm, "yea." She squealed.

"How does it feel like to work next to him?" She set her lunch aside, i laughed, "is he mean? Cold? Serious? Tell me!"

"Let me speak first." I laughed again, "he's... I don't know, he's not cold or mean. He can be serious about getting work done on time but he's not cold or mean. He does get angry, for no apparent reason. He was angry today." I sipped on my drink.

Yujin gaped open her mouth, "do you know why?" I shook my head. "Must be hard to work next to him." I giggled, "he's not that bad, you can see it for yourself. Mind changing position with me?"

Yujin gasped, "i would love to! Just for one day!" We both laughed, "I'll see... I'll ask him." I chewed on my sandwich.

"Get out!! Your kidding?!" I shook my head, "you're really going to ask?" I nodded taking another bite.

"What if he gets angry?" "Then I'll take responsibility." Yujin sighed, "I love you." I laughed.

"Oh yea! Do you have an extra pad?" Yujin bluntly said out loud. I went through my purse, "here you go." I handed her the pad.

"Oh my gosh thank you!" She took the pad from my hand, "i thought i was gonna die today! I totally forgot my pads, and it just came unexpectedly."

I laughed, "don't worry, it happens to me too" we laughed together, talking about our period.

"Ahem, you do know I'm still here." We averted our head seeing jimin.

My cheeks became hot, "oops" yujin covered her mouth.

Our break was over, so jimin and I went back to work. Yujin and I exchanged numbers and kept in touch. I promised her to work along side next to CEO Min for one day.

Let's hope CEO Min would allow it to happen.

As soon as we arrived on our floor, we both walked to our office. The atmosphere was, different. It's uneasy and cold.

I saw hanuel and nori typing on their computers. I went up to them, "is everything ok?" I asked while they looked at me weirdly, "what do you mean? Everything is fine." Hanuel cocked her head.

I bit the inside of my mouth, "does the atmosphere feel... weird? Like it's cold and uneasy?" They both shook their head. "You must be cold, i get that winter is coming so you might be a bit sick." Nori assured me.

"Yea, plus you just finshed drinking an Iced Chai tea latte." Jimin butted in.

I blinked a couple of times before backing away. "Yea" i went along.

I looked back at CEO Min's door, there's an awfully odd atmosphere coming from his room.

- - - - - - -

OMGSH! 500+ READS!!! IM SURPRISED! Thank you soo much! Shout out to all of you who are reading this and commenting and voting. THANK YOU!

But a long chapter for the first time in awhile. But do enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 36.2K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...
222K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
24.5K 2K 40
Namjoon had it all-wealth, influence, a loving family, and everything else. At 35 he is the most successful self made businessman in his country, the...