Can Destiny Be Changed? | A V...

By PrincessSerenity16

"It all started with a dream...." Lily Adachi, a 17 year old noble vampire hunter was cursed on the day that... More

About the OC
Chapter 1: Dreams
Chapter 2: Voices of the Past
Chapter 3: The Night Class
Chapter 4: It Will All Eventually Return
Chapter 5: Shards of Memories
Chapter 6: The Inconditional Love We Once Shared
Chapter 7: Confessions of Love
Chapter 8: He Returns
Chapter 9: Seeking Forgiveness
Chapter 10: The Stormy Night that Changed Everything
Chapter 11: The Class Trip
Chapter 12: The Island of Our Memories
Chapter 13: Our Passionate Evening in the Moonlight
Chapter 14: Yuuki's Envy
Chapter 15: The Past Returns
Chapter 16: Hidden Feelings
Chapter 17: My Feelings Conveyed Through a Song
*Watch Out Guys!*
Chapter 18: The Secret to the Curse
Chapter 19: Hideki's Resolve
Chapter 20: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 21: Going Back in Time
Chapter 22: A Date To Remember
Chapter 23: Blessings
Chapter 25: Tears of Regret
Chapter 26: A Sticky Situation
Chapter 27: The Mission Begins
Chapter 28: Revelation
Chapter 29: The Blood Moon
Chapter 30: Two Months Later
Chapter 31: The Race for the Scroll
Chapter 32: Yami's Plan
Chapter 33: This is Our Destiny
Chapter 34: Moving Forward
Chapter 35: Together Forever
Epilogue: Here's to Our Future
Thank you!
OMG 80K Reads!

Chapter 24: Shattered Hearts

1.9K 49 19
By PrincessSerenity16

*Zero's PoV*

I myself couldn't understand why he turned Yuuki into a vampire. And Yuuki blurted out the reason. She was born one and she's Kuran's sister and fiancée. Why did he give her her memories back? There was no reason for it! After Yuuki said what she said, she had passed out, and it was just he and I after Lily had left.

"Why? Why did you do it? Why did you lie to Lily? Why did you not tell her the situation? She trusted you!" I said angrily.

He stayed silent.

"You're terrible....And she had something very important to tell you."

He looked a bit confused. "Tell me what? She hasn't said anything to me."

"She was waiting for the perfect time to tell you. But you simply decided to run over to Yuuki, didn't you?"

"I didn't have a choice, believe me. She was in pain and had been already receiving the visions of blood and her past, if I didn't awaken her, then she would've..."

I looked away.

"That also made Lily suffer. You should have told her from the beginning instead of not saying anything." I said as I turned around.

"Kiryu. Don't even think that you'll win her heart this way. My heart belongs to Lily and I will talk to her.What she saw is a misunderstanding. I was only doing what was needed to be done." He said.

"Yeah, well good luck. I said as I left his sight.

*Kaname's PoV*

When Lily ran away like that, I felt like I was about to cry. And I'm not like that. Never.

I took Yuuki and brought her to a room in the Night Class dorms. As I was about to leave her to rest, I heard her call to me.

"Kaname... I need..." She said, reaching out to me.

I sighed and moved over to her, and she quickly bit her fangs into mine.

I continued to have an emotionless face, looking straight.

After she had her fill, she smiled and looked at me. "To think... That we were raised together.. And we promised to marry one another.. I'm-"

"Yuuki. Don't think for I second I changed you back into a vampire was to be with you. That wasn't my intention. You were in pain, and had to be dealt with, that's all. You also had a right to remember the truth."

"Don't lie. Don't you remember? You said that we were going to be like Mom and Dad!"

"Sorry, but that will not happen. I still love Lily, no matter what you say."

I then noticed that the windows were cracking and Yuuki forcibly kissed me.

I slapped her in the face.

Her eyes widened, believing that something like this wouldn't happen.

"Kaname....?"

"Get it in your head. I do not love you, Lily is my true love and I'm truly not your brother since you know the story about how I am the ancestor so you are my descendant. I don't want you telling me what to do. I will annul my engagement with you first thing tomorrow."

Yuuki stayed silent after that, looking down with a hand on her face.

"Stay here. Starting from tonight, you will remain in this room. You will not attend Day Classes, and your work will be sent here. As for blood, well. You're a newborn vampire so I will send someone up to you. I don't want anything to do with you. You're not the kind and gentle Yuuki I remember. You have grown to become someone with a hideous heart." I said emotionlessly.

"It's your fault I'm this way! Both you and Zero's!" She blurted out.

I ignored her and left the room, slamming the door to give her the message. Yuuki has gone too far. I have to go find Lily, and quickly. I looked down at the bracelet she had given me yesterday. Lily, please... Be ok. I didn't want things to turn out this way!

*Lily's PoV*

I continued running away and I found myself at the fountain where I stopped and catched my breath . This is where we told our feelings for each other...

Tears continued running down my cheeks, as the memories continued coming to mind.

"Lily... I love you too...."

I once again began running from there, trying to not remember the memories with him.

"Lily, I promise I won't be like those men. I will be your last."

Liar.... You broke your promise. I crouched down against a tree and softly began crying.

"Lily....?"

I looked in the direction of the voice.

"Itsuki..." I then looked away, hiding my face. "Go away."

As usual, he didn't hear my words and just heard his footsteps coming closer.

"Duties are over, you can go back to your-"

"I don't wanna go back right now! Just leave me here..."

"No, I won't. Then how about we go to a nice café, and have a cup of hot chocolate? You know...with whipped cream? That's still your favorite drink, right? We can talk there."

Wow...he hasn't forgotten that, huh...

I wiped my tears away. "Fine. But I need to talk to you as well. About what happened 9,000 years ago before my death." I said as I stood up.

"Oh...that. Fine with me." He said, looking away with a guilty look on his face.

"Anyways, let me help you up." He added.

Itsuki took my hand and helped me up. He took off his jacket and put it on me.

"You must have been freezing sitting there, so here."

"Thanks..." I said.

The both of us then left the academy without a word to go to town.

*Kaname's PoV*

Where could have she gone....? I'm such an idiot. If I explained the situation to her, then this wouldn't have happened...

I then saw Ichijo and the others and went up to them.

"Oh, Kaname! Hey!" He said cheerfully.

"...Where's Lily?"

"Lily? If I'm not mistaken, I saw her leave the academy with that guy...what was his name again.. Ah yes! Inoue Itsuki! She looked upset. Did something happen?"

All of a sudden, anger flowed through me. What have I done... Did she really mean what she said back there?

"I don't need some stupid person like you in my life when I can get any man I want, right?"

I don't think she meant it... Tears were running down her face like crazy, and her heart wavered when she said that.

"Ichijo. From this day forward, you are in charge of Yuuki. If she is in need of blood, give some to her. I'll be taking my leave now."

"What? Yuuki? Wait, Where are you going?"  He asked me.

"Where else? To get my Lily back. And Yuuki will explain to you the situation herself." I said.

I turned around and quickly made my way out of the academy to town, where Lily is.

*Lily's PoV*

Itsuki took me to a café in town that was open late at night. This is a place where most vampire hunters gather up during their breaks.

The other hunters looked at me. It has been awhile. I haven't seen my dad's friends in a long time...

"Miss Lily! How's it been? I heard you were assigned to kill a pureblood! That's like a big honor!" The guy with blonde hair and blue eyes said.

"Y-yeah.. I was."

"So? Did you kick her ass already? Has she been dealt with?" Another guy with black hair and brown eyes said.

"Hehe... Not yet. She's quite a challenge... But I've got this.." I said.

"Well, good luck! And sorry about the loss of your father... I'm sure old man Hideki is goin' mad hard on ya." The black haired guy added.

"Yeah... Somewhat." I said.

"Well, hang in there. It'll pass. So is the wedding back on or somethin'?" He said, looking over at Itsuki. The blonde guy said.

"...No. We are over. We are just....friends." I said.

"Too bad... You two were one of those lovey dovey couples... Seriously, this bastard..." The black haired guy said, banging his fist on Itsuki's head.

"Oooww, what the hell was that for?!"

"For letting a beautiful girl like her go! If you didn't do what you did, you would have been married to her by now!" He added.

After catching up with Dad's weird friends, We were then brought to a table near the window.

"Heh... Remember we used to come here after we would finish missions? Beautiful memories, huh..."

"Let's get to the point, Itsuki. 9,000 years ago, you...."

The waitress then came up to our table. I remember her... If I'm not mistaken her name is Megumi. When Itsuki and I were together, we would come here all the time after missions, and I would always have a cup of hot chocolate with lots of whipped cream on top.

"Itsuki, Lily! It's been a while! I haven't seen you two since-"

"Yeah. It has been..." He said.

"Anyways, the usual for the both of you?"

We both nodded our heads.

"Back to the subject... I want to know what your intentions were 9,000 years ago."

"Before we get to that... I want to know why you were crouching down crying against a tree."

"That...we don't need to talk about." I said in a low voice.

"I have a right to know since I found you there."

I sighed. "You shouldn't even be the one talking."

"I thought you said you wanted to start fresh as friends!"

"I do, but after I saw that creepy side of you from my past life, I don't know! Tell me...Do you still keep pictures of me hanging around in your room?"

His eyes widened. "That was in the past, Lily. I'm not that kind of person anymore. My feelings for you haven't changed, however."

Megumi then brought us our drinks. Well... Not in Itsuki's case...

"Here you go! A hot chocolate with lots of whipped cream for Lily, and a big matcha parfait for Itsuki! Enjoy!" She said happily, then walking back to attend other tables.

"I'm sorry, but I can no longer return your feelings. I don't love you the way I love him..."

I still continue to love Kaname, despite what he did...

"So, I'm guessing the reason you were crying is because he did something that hurt you, didn't he...?"

I stayed silent. Whatever happens between Kaname and I is none of his business.

"Come on, Lily... This is like a win-win thing here. You tell me what happened with Kaname, and I'll tell you my reasons." He said as he had the parfait in his mouth.

"First of all, please finish eating what's in your mouth, and second of all..."

"All right then...I'll explain first." He then finished having his bite. "The reason I was like that is because I really was infatuated with you, and I mean crazy in love with you, even before you met Kaname. However, you never noticed my feelings so I tried getting closer to you, but during that time, Kaname had come into your life and the both of you had fallen in love. That's when I did the picture thing. I believed that if I had so many pictures of you, then maybe my love for you can be satisfied but I was wrong, and then I had this desire to kill Kaname... I wanted to get him out of the way to be by your side. I kind of went berserk and that wasn't my intention. I never meant to never scare or hurt you, and for that...I'm sorry."

"Itsuki..."

"Now that I've told you my truth... Lily. Tell me what Kaname did to you.... What did he do that made you so upset?"

"He is engaged to Yuuki and never told me. And the truth is she was born a vampire, so technically she was born to be his wife. Well.. That's what I heard. I feel betrayed.."

"You heard Yuuki's side, but you didn't let Kaname explain his side of the story. Look, I want you to be happy, and I would love to reinstate our marriage. That was my intention ever since I transferred to Cross Academy. I brought you here to try to get you back... But now I see that you no longer love me, so... I'll be on your side this time. I love you Lily, so I'm going to be your ally this time. I will protect you."

I giggled. "You're such a confusing person, you know that?"

"Why?"

"First you say you want me back, then you tell me you want to help me? You confuse me."

He sighed. "Don't worry. This time... I really just want to be your friend. Is that wrong?"

"I don't think so..." I said with a small laugh.

"Anyways... I don't know what I'm going to do with him... You see... I'm expecting to have twins in about two years."

"Eh.....Eh?!?!?"

"Yes... I just said it. They are his, and right now, I just don't want to see him. Just seeing Yuuki say that to me, and Kaname not saying anything....it angered me. It was like he was defending her...."

"Then focus on what Hideki said. Fulfill your mission and then settle things with him. Shizuka has to be moved out of the way. She can't keep doing what she pleases, especially with all the sins she's committed."

"Itsuki... I think I'm going to stay here in town for a bit. Tell the Headmaster that I'm fine, and tell Seira to bring me some things undetected."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes... I need some time alone... I'll be fine. Just tell Seira to meet me here with my purse and belongings. I think now is the time to focus on my mission instead of love for now.. All love does is weaken others..."

"What about the news that you were going to tell Kaname?"

"He can find out on his own. It's not like he cares. He has a fiancée that he has to watch over..."

"Oh... Well I'm sorry. Umm, I'll get Seira to do that for you. And hey... I'm here for you." He said with a smile. "I'll be leaving now. Take care of yourself." He said, putting the money on the table.

"Thanks, Itsuki." I said with a smile, and looked outside at the falling snow. However, as I looked more into the dark, I saw a tall figure standing against a nearby tree. Whoever it is it might be waiting for someone here. It's looking over here. However, I ignored it and just focused on myself.

"He's my fiancé..."

I don't deserve happiness... After the sins I've committed in the past... If I never met Kaname during that time... Things wouldn't end up this way.

Tears kept falling through my cheeks. "What...? Why am I even crying? How stupid.." I said to myself.

"Hey..! This is vampire hunter territory!" One of the hunters said.

"I came here to speak with Lily Adachi. I need to talk to her."

That voice... Why is he here?

I quickly turned around and hid my presence. How did Kaname know where I am? Was he that man outside in the shadows? It seems that he hasn't seen me yet.

"She left. She's not here. She left here with Itsuki a few minutes ago. Don't concern yourself with us, vampire. Unless you want us to get Lily to personally kill you." One of them said with a smirk.

Megumi then snuck up to me. "Take this cloak. There's a back door. He won't be able to see or sense your presence."

"Listen, he's not my target or anything he's..."

"Your lover, I know. I heard from your grandfather. I see that you two are having problems and you don't want to see him right now, so hurry up and go."

Kaname looked around, trying to find my presence, then he looked over at me.

"Lily!" He approached me, but the hunters pointed their guns at him.

"Don't move, vampire."

"Heh... You all do know I can wipe your existence in a snap, don't you...?"

I'm sorry Kaname but what you did was unforgivable. A shadow once again formed in my eyes and I stood up.

"Alright, thank you Megumi." I quickly put on the cloak and made my way out through the back door.

When I got out, I saw Seira come with my things.

"Lily!" Seira said, coming up to me. She was accompanied by Hanabusa.

"Seira, you shouldn't have brought Aido with you. He's going to tell Kaname..."

"He won't. Unless his loyal dog instincts get out of control, which they better NOT.'"

"Aido, please do not tell Kaname my location. He and I are not doing well right now, and I just need some time away from everyone. You can tell him simple things like you saw me and stuff but do not tell him my location."

"Fine, I promise."

"How long will you be gone, Lily?" She said as she handed me my things.

"Until I defeat Shizuka. I will only go into Cross Academy for that purpose. Don't worry, I'll be ok." I said with a smile.

"I have to get going. Take care, Seira." I concluded as I ran into the depths of town, disappearing from their sight.

*Takuma's PoV*

I was sitting in my dorm, relaxing before bed reading a manga, until a few minutes later I hear someone banging a wall and crashing of things that seemed like were being thrown across a room.

I was curious, so I left my dorm trying to see what it was. It was coming from Kaname's office.

"Damn it.... Damn it all!" I heard his angry voice.

What is going on with him... He's going crazy in there!

I resolved to knock his door and enter. When I entered, everything was a mess and destroyed.

"Kaname, what..."

"Lily....is gone. And it's my fault. If I told her everything before, this would have never happened. I lost the most important person in my life....!"

"No, you didn't... Lily loves you very much and everyone here knows that. She's just very upset and angry because of what you did. She's running away because she can no longer show her weak side to someone who she cannot trust. She probably went to some place where she believes that you cannot find her."

"I regret it, Ichijo. I should have told her everything from the start. I cannot be without her. She is the one that I love..."

"Then you need to get her to confide in you again, that's all. I know that the love is still there. She's probably just hurt right now."

"I hurt Lily....Something I never wanted to do..."

"Kaname..."

"She ran away from me... I saw her disappear. My precious Lily..."

I saw that all the windows began cracking.

"Kaname, I think you should calm down and get some rest..."

"You're right. That's why I'm going to not be in class for a few days as well. Not until I get her to forgive me. Ichijo, I'm sorry for putting so much work on you, but I need you to watch over the Night Class."

"Of course I will! Leave it to me."

I then saw Kaname sit on his desk, a hand on his forehead. He looks really
upset, I should just leave him alone.

I left his office and went back to my dorm.

*Lily's PoV*

I checked in into an inn in town, and immediately went to take a warm bath. As I sat in the warm tub, the time when Kaname and I were in the tub the day after we made love for the first time.

It feels so lonely now... But. I must do what I must do. I can't keep focusing my love on someone that is engaged. I must do my mission. Starting tomorrow evening, I'll go to Cross Academy to specifically complete my mission. I'll come back when things are a little more settled.

I got into my pajamas, and laid down in bed. I looked out to the window and the snow was calming down.

Why do memories of him keep coming on my mind?

"I love you, Lily..."

Those words kept echoing in my head. Tears kept falling out of my eyes amidst all the silence in the room...

*Zero's PoV*

I was pacing around my room, worrying about where Lily was. Until I heard a knock on the door.

"Zero, it's Itsuki. Can I come in?"

"Yeah." I said.

Itsuki then came in the room, catching his breath.

"What happened? Is Lily ok? Is she safe?" I said worriedly.

"She is... But she's not going to be in class for a while. Not even in this school. She might sneak in at night just to do her vampire hunter mission, but that's it... She said she'll come back when things have settled down."

"That Kuran.... was he just toying with her feelings? Was she Yuuki's replacement?" I stated.

"....No. I don't think so. As a matter of fact, from what I recall he loves her, and she loves him. I think those two need some time apart to cool their heads. Yuuki herself triggered everything. What's funny is she thinks that since all of this happened, she thinks has a chance with Kaname."

"I know Yuuki started everything. I consider her an insane, jealous little girl."

"Oh? I'm surprised hearing that from you. I thought you loved that insane, jealous little girl."

"When I first met Yuuki as a young kid, she was kind, gentle and cheerful. However I noticed little by little she started to change, and my feelings as well. Yuuki started to act very rude towards Lily, simply because she was dating Kuran. At the same time, I...gained feelings for Lily. I wanted to protect her from the cruel reality of this world. She's been through so much, I didn't want her to feel anymore sadness. I wanted her to be happy. However I realized that she couldn't return my feelings because of her love for him."

"So you've been friend zoned as well... Hehe. We are on the same boat, Zero. We lost to the pureblood."

"I know..."

*the next day, Lily's PoV*

I've decided to dedicate my time for now as a full-time vampire hunter to take my mind off of him.

I got dressed in my vampire hunter outfit, which were black shorts, a purple tank top, a black leather jacket, and long black leather boots.

I then did my hair into a high ponytail.

"Which weapon should I use today... Golden Artemis or Bloody Diamond...?"

Golden Artemis is powerful... But It'll just make me remember him... I'll use it unless it's absolutely necessary. I'll keep Bloody Diamond on my right leg. And Golden Artemis I can just call for it with my power.

I took my cloak and made my way out of the inn. I'm kinda hungry... I should get something before going to the Association.

Since this part of town is vampire hunter territory, Kaname wouldn't dare to come here unless he would want to be killed by the others.

I went to the cafe from yesterday, and the vampire hunters ended up greeting me as they were stuffing their faces. I decided to go and sit with them at the table they were sitting at.

"Lily! Looking good in uniform! Ready to kick some vampire butt today?" A vampire hunter named Ichiya said.

"Yeah." I said.

Megumi then came up to the table. "What would you like, Lily?"

"I'd just like a chocolate chip muffin with green tea, please."

"Ok! Be right back with that!" She said cheerfully.

"That's it?" His friend Otoya said.

"Yeah, I just need to eat something that's all..." I said.

It is kind of refreshing to be back... I missed this a bit.

"Woooo! Our goddess is back, we should celebrate!" Mitsunari, who was another vampire hunter stated.

"You do know that we are missing Seira, Hiroki, and Daisuke, right?" I said.

"Yeah, but they couldn't make it because they decided to stay at Cross Academy for now. But Lily is here because she's having problems with her boyfriend, from what I've heard." Ichiya said as he was crunching on his toast.

"W-what are you guys talking about?" I said nervously.

Ugh, not this again! I sighed.

"It's fine. You'll get over it after killin' a few vampires." Ichiya said.

"Yeah, you're right..." I said.

"Here's your green tea and muffin, Lily!"

"Thank you."

"Well, well... Who do we have ourselves here...? One of Kazuki's children."

I looked back and it was one of the senior hunters: Yagari Toga. Whoa... I haven't seen him since I was 7... He served as my family's master before going to the Kiryu family.

"You've grown, Lily Adachi. I can't wait to see what you have learned for these ten, almost eleven years."

"Yagari Toga. It's been a while!"

"Yes. It has been. So, is Daisuke still behaving himself?"

"Haha, yes he is." I said.

Yagari did serve as Daisuke's master, but after he trained Daisuke he moved on to Zero's family. During the time that he trained Daisuke, Daisuke was a bit of a rebel, and always was late to training. It was pretty funny, actually.

Then all of a sudden, I had an intense craving for blood. Ugh, how disgusting...

"U-um... If you will excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom..." I said as I quickly got up and speed walked there.

I quickly went in and locked the door. I need blood, and right now... I looked at my wrist. I have no other choice... These are my future children that are within me... I reached in my pocket and took out a small pocketknife, cutting my wrist sucking the blood from there. Surprisingly, it tastes delicious...but that is only because I'm pregnant with vampire children.

These children have a part of him, the man I love. I love Kaname. But right now I'm angry and upset... Heartbroken. The fact that he kept this a secret for me, just doesn't make sense...

*Kaname's PoV*

I stood, looking out the window. Lily, where have you gone? I never meant for this to happen... I looked down at the good luck charm that she had given me.

"It's not much, but it will protect you!"

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

In entered Kiryu, accompanied by Aido.

"Kiryu...what a surprise to see you here. Both of you have a seat. And please, do not mind the mess."

The both of them sat down.

"I came here to tell you something very important. I promised Lily I wouldn't say anything because she told me she was going to tell you eventually... But, she is not here so I'm just going to say this nice and simple to you. Lily is pregnant with two of your children. After she had come back, I found her in her dorm passed out. Her doctor had come and done tests and her and such, and that is what the doctor had told her."

My eyes widened in surprise. Lily is pregnant...? With twins?

"And I promised Seira and Lily both I wouldn't say anything to you, but... I'm doing this for her sake and yours. Lily is somewhere in town, and will be coming tonight to do her mission with Shizuka Hio." Aido said.

Lily is out there, doing vampire hunter duties while pregnant with our children?  Is she out her her mind?! What if she gets hurt?! And the blood thirst she will have it will worsen..

No... I cannot allow her to do these duties. I have to speak to her and tell her how sorry I am that I did not speak to her of this. I know being a vampire hunter is her job, but in her condition now...

"Well, I said what I have to say. I'm going back to class." Kiryu said.

"I will take my leave as well." Aido said.

I have an idea. Why didn't I think of this before?

I decided to dial Lily's number on my phone and see if she'd answer. To my surprise, she did.

"Lily speaking..." She said in a tired tone.

"Lily. It's me, Kaname. We have to talk. As soon as possible."

"Leave me alone, Kaname. There's nothing for us to talk about." She said sadly.

"Yes, there is! The fact that you are carrying my children!" I stated.

There was a temporary silence.

"You don't need to care about that. You have your precious Yuuki to worry about right now. Now I have to go. I need to take care of things... Goodbye." She said in a tone that seemed like she was about to cry.

"Lily, wait! I don't..."

However, I had already heard the beep, showing that she already had hung up the phone.

She already has a mission to kill Shizuka, she shouldn't be doing this! Ichijo's words then echoed in my mind.

"She is hurt right now..."

Could she be doing those mission to erase the sadness and pain she is carrying?

I have to mend her broken heart.... I know that deep down, she still loves me. I have to explain everything to her and make things right. I want to have her in my arms again and whisper I love you to her every chance that I get, and kiss her to show her how much I truly love her...

And most importantly, I want to see her smile again...

I took out the engagement paper that Haruka and Juri had set up for the both of us. With my powers, I set the paper in flames. Now the engagement between Yuuki and I is no more.

Lily, I promise I will do better. For our sake, and for the sake of our future children...

                               ~I'll show you a sweet dream next night~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 32.3K 101
Saki is a vampire. She's been one since she was 6. Born a hunter, turned into a vampire, she has a twisted fate. No-one trusts a hunter who is now a...
4.1K 111 29
Oka Ruriko is the last of her family, who is believed to be completely lost forever. But when Oka starts attending Cross Academy at the request of on...
253K 6.2K 34
Emi Mizono belonged to an Aristocrat vampire family. Her parents were good friends of the Kuran family for hundreds of years. Emi adored Kaname very...
83.3K 2.1K 19
Y/N is a normal girl who attends Cross Academy's day class; she is nothing out of the ordinary; she simply lives a simple, normal life. Until one da...