Chapter 5: Shards of Memories

*Lily's PoV*
I shook Seira as she kept sleeping. Damn, if she doesn't wake up we're gonna be late, and on our first day of class!

"Seira, come on! Wake up, we don't have all day here!" I said, calling out to her.

"Mmm... just five more minutes." She mumbled in her sleep.

"All right. But once I get out of the shower, you better be ready to get in the bathroom next!" I said in a stern tone.

"Whatever..." She said as she put the blanket over her head.

I quickly made my way to the shower.

20 minutes later...

I was dressed up in my Day Class uniform, I just needed to blow dry my hair and such.

"All right, Seira. Time's up. Wake up."

"Noooo..." She said. Well, I'm gonna have to use that trick with her.

"Hey, Seira. There's an extremely hot guy that wants to meet you outside of the dorms. He's waiting for you right now." I said.

With that, she instantly jumped out of bed and quickly ran to the shower. As she was taking a shower she spoke.

"Finally, a hot guy has noticed me! Is he cute, Lily? Tell me tell me!" She said excitedly. Sorry Seira. This was the only way for you to get up.

"You'll find out.." I said as I sat down to blow dry and brush my hair.

10 minutes later, she got out of the bathroom dressed in her Day Class uniform. She quickly put on her socks and shoes and quickly brushed her hair.

"Come on, let's go Lily!" She said as she took my hand and ran out the dorm.

When we got out of the dorm, Seira looked around searching for the supposed guy that I told her was waiting outside for her.

"Come on... Let's get to class, Seira." I said, giggling.

"But what about the guy?" She said, whining.

"Sorry, Seira. There is no guy. I just did that to wake you up from bed." I said.

"WHAT?! Aww, man... Well. Whatever. I'm awake already. Let's just go to class.." She said with a pout.

The first class is Physics. Damn, how much I hate this subject. I hate everything related with mathematics. I heard about a new physics teacher as well.

Great...when it comes to Physics, I just copy from someone. I'm going to have to ask someone to let me copy from them.

As we entered the academy to go into class, Seira and I went our separate ways, and I made my way to my first period. When I entered the classroom, I see that Zero and Yuuki are in my class, as well as Hiroki. I ended up sitting next to Yuuki, even though it was awkward between us yesterday.

"Hey, Lily... I'm really sorry I was acting strange last night.. I just had a lot in mind." She said apologetically.

I smiled. "It's no problem. There are people that act that way." So she did really feel bad about it...