Lucy Heartfilia Revenge

By angiepls02

Like the same other stories Lisanna cames back from the death, Lucy gets kick out from team Natsu and being i... More

The worst day
AT ERA
contest
Team Natsu
My training/Rogue
My Training with Rogue
Training with Sting, Rogue, and Loki
It's you
Time skips 2 years
Am back to beat Natsu
Who are you?
Telling Master Makarov
Sadness takes over
Your back
A/n
WHAT!!!!!
not a chapter
Not a chapter
WHAT THE HECK LUCY....
New friends... I guess
not a chapter
A/N

what he did?

2.5K 60 7
By angiepls02

Enjoy this chapter and the sing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rogue P.O.V

"Natsu can you come here please?" I said "Yea what's wrong Rogue" Natsu said

''I have to go and check on Sting. Can you stay with Lucy for just a moment please Natsu.'' I said

''Yea sure don't worry okay see okay.'' Natsu said

I left the guild and start to go to the house to check on sting.

I think a lot of events that happened to Lucy I wonder what will happen if Lucy was not unconscious.

I open the door and look for sting I don't see him so I went to his room. All the smell of drinks he drank. Unbelievable he is doing that.

''Sting are you okay-'' i was cut off by Sting hiting with his magic.

Jellal P.O.V

I was walking by sting Rogue house when I hear a scream inside the house I went inside. I see what did want to see Sting hit Rogue and stab him.

''STING WHAT DID YOU DO WHAT IF LUCY SEE YOU DOING THIS. LET ME TAKE ROGUE TO THE GUILD!'' I yell sting had tear.

I got the guild. They lead me to the room so Wendy can heal him. She did heal him and said the hie is going to wake tomorrow. That a good thing.

I went to Lucy's room and heard. ''Hey Jellal nice to see you.'' She said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for short chapter. I hope you enjoy this chapter and the song.
Who do you think is her? Please comment and vote.

NatsuDragneel1146😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
273K 6.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
539K 19.3K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
368K 6.1K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...