I Fell For A Gang Member [2]

By SimplyAmber96

This is the sequal to'I Fell For A Gang Member' I hope this one turns out as good as the first. Keep those co... More

PLEASE READ AND REMEMBER!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Part 1)
Chapter 29 (Part 2)
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 31

8.7K 192 36
By SimplyAmber96

Chapter 31

Boy or Girl?

I pushed the shopping cart down the isle. Bella held onto the cart and walked with me. Marco was chasing Jason since he kept wanting to run off somewhere. I put a pack of diapers in the cart and two sippy-cups.

"Are we almost done?" Marco asked coming up along side me, holding Jason in his arms.

"Yeah."

"Did you give Jason something before we left? I don't know why he's so hyper."

"No I didn't. He just wants to play."

"Well I don't. Let's hurry up and get out of here."

"Ball." Bella said. I looked down at her and she was pointing to a basket of balls. She walked over to it and grabbed a ball. She came back over to me and reached up to put it in the cart.

"No Bella. We're not getting any toys today." I said putting the ball back.

Bella went back to get it and reached up to put it in the cart again. I sighed and put it back.

"No Bella." She began to cry. "I'm sorry." She fell out in the floor and screamed. I guess this is a tantrum. This is the first one we've had to deal with. "Okay, let's get out of here."

Marco put Jason in the cart and picked up Bella. She still cried and people stared as we walked by. We quickly checked out and left. I strapped Bella and Jason in the car and then got in the passengers seat. Bella had stopped crying and was now only sniffling.

"Well that was interesting." Marco said.

"Shut up. Did you see the way people were staring? They probably thought we had done something to her."

"Kids throw tantrums all the time. They've seen it before, I'm sure."

"If you say so."

We got home and I put the twins down for a nap. We put everything we got from the store away. After, I made myself a banana sandwich with sweet pickles. I grabbed chocolate pudding and went to watch TV. Marco was sitting on the couch watching football. I sat down on the couch next to him. He looked at my sandwich and gave a disgusted look.

"What the hell is that?" He asked me.

"It's my sandwich. I'm hungry."

"Banana and pickle sandwich with chocolate pudding?"

"Yeah."

"You've been eating a lot of strange things lately."

"Sorry that I have weird cravings."

"Were you having cravings like this when you were pregnant with the twins?"

"Only salty foods. And you would know if you were there."

"Well I'm here now."

Marco's P.O.V*

I ignored Bailey's strange cravings and went back to the watching the game. I hope Bailey isn't still upset about me leaving her alone while she was pregnant with the twins. She never said anything, but I'm not sure. I don't think I can apologize enough. I regret not being there and I regret being a total asshole.

The doorbell rang and since Bailey was still eating her sandwich, I got up to answer the door. I open the door to see a girl with very long blonde hair and blue eyes. She had a smile on her face and held a clip board in her hand.

"Hi, I'm selling..." She stopped and stared at me.

"We're not interested." I said, about to close the door.

"Wait." She said, putting her hand out to stop me from closing the door. "You're Marco Millet, right?"

"Yeah. Do I know you?"

"It's me Candice Tanner." The name didn't ring a bell. "You and I slept together last year. I was a virgin and scared. I lied to you to get you to be my boyfriend, but it didn't work remember?"

I suddenly remembered that day she called me wanting to hook up. It was snowing that day and I had to ride my skateboard to her house. I was her first kiss and her first time.

"Shhhh." I said. "My wife doesn't know anything about you and me."

"You're married?"

"Yeah, newly wed. Now get out of here."

"But I'm selling cookies as a fund raiser for school."

"I don't care. Get out of here."

"What's going on?" Bailey asked, coming up behind me.

Candace gave Bailey a friendly smile and Bailey smiled back. I sighed and ran a my hand through my hair.

"Hi, I'm selling cookies as a fund raiser for my school. The money goes towards children in the hospital who's parent's can't pay for medical treatment. It's 5 dollars a box."

"That's not too bad of a price. Come on in we'll take a few boxes." Bailey said.

Candace came in and I shut the door. Please don't let anything happen. Bailey can't know about Candice and me. Her hormones are all over the place and who knows how she'll react?

Bailey led her to the kitchen and went to get the rainy day money from the drawer by the fridge.

"Don't use that money." I said.

"Chill. You can just put some more in there later." Bailey said.

"I see you're pregnant." Candace said. "What are you expecting?"

"We don't know yet. We find out next week."

"What are you hoping for?"

"I'm hoping for another girl, but I wouldn't mind if it's a boy."

"I'd bet you're hoping for a boy Marco." Candice said.

I never really thought about it. It would be nice to have another boy in the house. I find raising a boy is easier than raising a girl. And thinking about when they get older it'll be easier with a boy.

"How do you know his name?" Bailey asked Candace.

"We're old friends." Candace answered.

I told Candace not to say anything. "No we're not. I don't know who you are."

"Oh come on. Marco and I slept together last year."

Things became very awkward. I looked at Bailey, waiting for a reaction from her. She just stared at the counter.

"Bailey..." I started.

"Well you aren't the only one." Bailey said looking at Candace and giving a small smile. I can't tell if she's upset and just hiding it. "We'll take two boxes of sugar and two of chocolate chip." Bailey handed her a 20 dollar bill.

"Thank you very much." Candace said, taking the money. "Have a great day." She left and I stood in the kitchen with Bailey. I could feel the tension in the room.

I walked over to Bailey and took her hand. She gently pulled her hand away, making me nervous.

"How many were there?" She asked in a small voice.

"You're really asking me this?"

"Yes I am. Every time I meet someone, it turns out you've slept with them in the past. Now when I meet someone, I can't help but wonder if you've slept with them. How many were there while we were broken up?"

I sighed. "Maybe about 15. But every time I was thinking of you. Those girls don't mean anything to me. They never did. They were just one night stands."

"Yeah, I know. But I'd rather not meet any more of them."

"I'm glad you don't care." I gave her a light kiss.

1 Week Later

Bailey's P.O.V*

I woke up and stretched. It's getting harder to sleep for some reason. I haven't gotten much sleep all week. Maybe it's because I'm so excited to find out the gender. Today is the day we'll find out if we're having another girl or another boy. Marco was still asleep. His long hair hung in his face like usual. When he sleeps he looks about 16 instead of 19. I gave him a kiss on the head and got up.

I went into the nursery and saw the twins were up. They were just laying there staring at the ceiling. I let them out and brought them downstairs. Bella immediately went over to her little table and began to draw. Jason sat on the floor and began playing with his toy car. The baby was kicking a lot which surprised me a little since it's usually still asleep at this time.

The doorbell rang and I got up to answer it. It takes me longer to get to the door since I'm bigger this time than in my last pregnancy, which is weird since I was having twins last time. But I partially waddled to the door. I opened the door to see a girl with long curly brown hair and green eyes. She was tan and had a sincere smile on his face.

"Can I help you?" I asked her.

"Hi, I'm looking for Marco Millet. A friend told me he lives here. Is he home?"

"He's still sleep. May I ask who you are?"

"I'm Victoria Montez. Are you his mother?"

Do I look old? Having two kids and being pregnant is exhausting, but does it make me look older? I want to curl up and cry hearing that I look old.

"No, I'm his wife." I answer in a small voice.

"Gross. What are you like 30?"

"I'm 19!"

"I forgot I have work today." I heard Marco behind me. I turn to see him coming down the stairs. He wasn't wearing a shirt, just sweatpants.

"There he is! Marco!" Victoria called.

Marco looked at me and then Victoria. He heaved a big sigh and came over to me. Does he know who she is?

"Why are all of you showing up all of a sudden?" He muttered to himself.

"What Victoria?"

"I came to see you because it's been a while. No one told me you married a grandma."

"Watch it." He warned, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Well when you want something new and fresh, you know where to find me." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and I was surprised he didn't pull away. She walked off with a grin on her face.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I'm feeling so unattractive today, more than usual. I know I'm not the prettiest girl, but I at least thought I was average. It still amazes me that Marco picked over so many of those other girls. But now I look worse. I look 11 years older than I am, and Marco doesn't find me attractive anymore.

"I'm sorry about her. Don't listen to a thing she said." Marco said, taking a seat next to me.

"Do I really look 30 years old?"

"Of course not! You're just as hot and sexy as when we first met."

" I don't believe you."

"Why not?"

"Because you're my husband, you have to say that to me."

"No I don't. I could say you're hideous and fat but I won't because it's not true."

"And why did you let Victoria kiss you on the cheek?"

"I was half asleep, okay?"

"No you weren't. You still like her don't you. You've probably been sleeping with her behind my back."

"Come on Bailey, don't e like this. You know I wouldn't do that."

"Do I? You've done it in the past."

"I have not. All of those other times we were broken up remember? I've never truly cheated on you."

"On Halloween with Layla."

"Okay, I need to get ready for work. Hopefully you'll come back to your senses before we go to the ultrasound today."

I studied a little for my biology class and then called Kassia. It's been a while since I've talked to her. She's been busy with school also. The phone rang a few times then she finally answered.

"Hey B. It's been a while, what's up?"

"Do you want to hang out today?"

"Uh, sure. I'll be there in 20."

I quickly showered and got dressed. I had put the twins in their cribs while I showered so I let them out and brought them downstairs. As soon as I got to the bottom of the steps, the doorbell rang. I answered the door and saw Kassia. She smiled at me then looked down at my stomach.

"You're pregnant?" She said in disbelief.

"I forgot to tell you too. I'm 18 weeks today. We find out the gender when Marco gets home from work."

Kassia sat on the couch with me and the twins did their own thing. I was only half paying attention to them.

"So when are you do?" She asked me.

"Sometime in February."

"I can't believe you didn't tell me. I'm your best friend. Does Spence and Hannah know?"

"No. I haven't really told anyone."

"Well let me do that for you."

"No, I want to tell Spence and Hannah. I've only been able to tell my mom and Marco. Everyone else found out on their own."

"Okay, but as soon as you find out the gender today, call me. We'll go shopping and I can plan you a baby shower."

"Deal."

Marco finally got home and we headed out to the ultrasound. I'm glad that I was able to get Dr. James again. He's a really great doctor and I'm used to him since he was my doctor when I was pregnant with the twins. He was surprised to see me pregnant again when we first went to see him, but he didn't judge.

We got to the doctors office and signed in. We sat and waited. The twins played with the toys in the waiting room. Soon the nurse called us back and Marco and I forced the twins away from the toys. I got to the room and laid on the bed. I left my shirt up just over my belly and the nurse squeezed the jell onto my stomach. She brought the probe to my stomach and began moving it around. She checked all of the boring things first like my ovaries and uterus. Then we finally got to the baby. It's actually a little weird only seeing one in there. I started out with two so it's still a little weird.

"Mama." Jason said coming over and reaching up to me.

"Mama is busy go to daddy." I said.

Marco leaned against the wall holding Bella's hand. He had the other hand in his pocket and he stared at the monitor. I could see our baby moving around and feel him kicking.

"I should be able to make out the gender. Would you like to know?"

"Yes please." I answered. The nurse moved the probe around a little more trying to get it in the right position. She pressed on my belly some to get the baby to move. I found it a little funny. This baby is stubborn just like Jason was.

"Okay, from what I can tell... it's a boy. See there?" She pointed to the screen. "Yup it's definitely a boy."

"Another boy Marco. I know you wanted another boy even if you didn't say so out loud."

"Yeah." He bent down to give me a kiss.

We're going to have another boy. At least I'm not the only girl in the house. That means when Bella is older, we'll be able to have our girls night out. Just the two of us. I'm already excited. I already have some boy names brewing. Hopefully Marco likes at least one of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Marco and Bailey are having another boy. I had put up a poll, but only one person voted and they voted for a boy. My friend wants there to be another boy so they can all turn out hot like Marco. Lol. So I need Baby names. I've written a few down, but I haven't made a final decision. Throw out some names and yours might be picked!

Please vote, comment, and/or fan. Thanks! ;-D

P.S. I made a mistake in the last chapter and said that Bailey was 18. Bailey had her birthday while they were on their honeymoon so she is 19. Sorry about that.

P.P.S. I was going to put a picture up of the boy prediction, but after looking at the pictures I didn't think it was appropriate, but if you want I can post it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 1.8K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
95.6K 4K 35
Meet Dune. He's tall, dark and handsome. He's mysteriously brooding and questionably reserved. He wears a leather jacket with a knife strapped to his...
321K 13.2K 30
"When love got in the way..." Catastrophe: an event causing great and usually sudden damage or suffering; a disaster. It seemed as though my life bro...
310K 8.1K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.