VAMPIRE VILLAGE(뱀파이어 마을)EXO F...

By LeeEunHye6104

SON DA MI(PARK SHIN HYE) and PARK CHANYEOL has been friends for two years. But Da Mi dont know anything abou... More

Chapter One(장 하나)
Chapter Two(2 장)
Chapter 3(장 세)
Chapter 4(제 4 장)
Chapter 5(제 5 장)
Chapter 6(제 6 장)
Chapter 7(제 7 장)
Chapter 8(제 8 장)
Chapter 9(제 9 장)
Chapter 10(제 10 장)
Chapter 11(제 11 장)
Chapter 12(제 12 장)
Chapter 14(제 14 장)
Chapter 15(제 15 장)
Chapter 16(제 16 장)
Chapter 17(제 17 장)
Chapter 18(제 18 장)
Chapter 19(제 19 장)
Chapter 20(제 20 장)
I'M SORRY
Attention~~~My vamps~
Chapter 21(제21장)
Chapter 22(제 22 장)

Chapter 13((제 13 장)

712 41 1
By LeeEunHye6104

뱀파이어 마을-Thirteen-

*The Legend of Vampire Village(Chanyeol Village)*

The good family in Chanyeol Village..

🔵Exo
*Xiumin*LuHan*Kris*SuHo*Lay*Baekhyun*JongDae*Chanyeol*D.O*Tao*Kai*SeHun*

🔵GG(girl generation)
*Sunny*Yuri*Yoona*Seohyun*Taeyeon*Sooyoung*Tiffany*Hyoyeon

🔵RV(red velvet)
*Wendy*Seulgi*Irene*Yeri*Joy

🔵G7(Got7)
* JB*Jackson*Junior*Yugyeom*Mark*Youngjae*BamBam

🔵Bangtans(bts)
* V as TaeHyung*Suga*Jin as Seok Jin*Jungkook*Rap Monster as NamJoon*Jimin*J-Hope as Ho Seok

🔵Shinee
*Onew*Taemin*Jonghyun*Minho*Key

🔵Infinite
*Kim Sung-kyu*Jang Dong-woo*Nam Woo hyun*Hoya*Lee Sung-yeol*L*Lee Sung-jong

🔵Sistar
*Bora*Hyolyn*SoYou*Dasom

🔵BtoB
*Ilhoon*Sungjae*Eunkwang*Hyunsik*Minhyuk*Peniel*Changsub

🔵Nct
*Taeil*Taeyong*Yuta*Doyoung*
*Ten*Jaehyun*WinWin*Mark*Haechan(I just choose the 'debut' members this time)

🔵Vixx
*Hongbin*Leo*Hyuk*N*Ken*Ravi

🔵TeenTop
*C.A.P*Chunji*L.Joe*Niel*Ricky*Changjo

🔵Twice
*Dahyun*Mina* Jihyo*Chaeyoung*Momo*Tzuyu*Sana*Nayeon* Jeongyeon

🔵B.A.P
*Youngjae*Daehyun*Yongguk* Himchan*Zelo*Jongup

🔵T-Ara
* Soyeon*Hyomin*Jiyeon* Eunjung* Boram*Qri

📣📣📣This is the list of the family in Chanyeol village..

The bad family in MinHyuk village<The Red Eye>..

🔴Cn Blue
*Jung Yong hwa*Lee Jong-hyun*Kang Min-hyuk*Lee Jung-shin

🔴f(X)
* Victoria*Amber*Krystal*Luna

🔴JJY
*Joon Jung Young

🔴Ft Island
*Seunghyun*Jae-jin*Min-hwan* Hong-gi*Jong-hoon

🔴Super Junior
*Leeteuk*Heechul*Yesung*Kangin*Sungmin*Shindong*Eunhyuk*Siwon*Donghae*Ryeowook*Kyuhyun

🔴TVXQ
*YunHo*ChangMin

🔴AOA
*Choa*Chanmi*Hyejeong*Seolhyun*Yuna* Jimin*Mina

🔴EXID
*Hani*Hyelin* Junghwa*LE*Solji

🔴Fiestar
*Cao Lu*Hyemi*Linzy*Jei*Cheska

🔴Beast
*Yoon Doo-joon*Yong Jun-hyung*Yang Yo-seob*Lee Gi-kwang*Son Dong-woon

🔴Girls Day
*Minah*Yura*Sojin*Hyeri*

📣📣📣This is the family from MinHyuk village..

🔜Wolf Family
⚫Big Bang
*GDragon*T.O.P*Seungri*Taeyang*Daesung

⚫Winner
*Seunghoon* Jinwoo*Taehyun* Mino*Seungyoon

⚫2ne1
*CL*Park Bom*Sandara Park*Minzy

⚫LeeHi

⚫IKON
*B.I*Bobby*Jinhwan*Junhoe* Yunhyeong*Donghyuk*Chanwoo

📣📣📣This is from Wolf family.. they will appears 🔜..

➡I hope the readers already know all the members I choose randomly.. because after this, I just going to mention their name without their group name anymore..
➡Dont angry at me if your favourite group is in Bad Village.. I just choose them randomly..
➡And please understand if any members dont have dialog because its too many vampire in their tribes. I'll do my best to give them part.
******Okay👌Lets start******
🔊Background song
*BlackPink_Boombayah
*Huang ZiTao_BlackWhite(AB)
*Chanyeol village situation*

Tao were looking at NaMi who was looking at him with a death glared. He smirked.

"Yah, do you think with that glare,I'm scared of you?" He asked. NaMi smirked too.

"Dont you remember how scared are you when I opened my eyes before you become the Red Eye?" She asked back. He smirked back. He looked at the room.

"Why the hell they locked me up with you here. Haisy!" He yelled. NaMi laughed.

"Are you really that dumb? Its because you and me are not the good vampire anymore. Look at us." NaMi said. Tao sat at the couch.

"I'm not going to be one of them." He said.

"You know what? All of this never happen if you and your brother not coming to my sister work place that day. Since you came, Chanyeol oppa need to tell her the truth. We're happy enough when we dont know nothing about his family." NaMi said. Tao looked out at the windows.

"Hurmmm.. yeah.. you were right about that. If only I stopped Kris hyung that day, all of this never be happen,right?" He said. NaMi sighed.

"I'm sorry for being rude to all of your family. But my family become like this because of you. SeHun change me, that stupid vampire change my sister. And now,we'll never can meet our appa and omma." She said slowly. Both of them looked at each other.

Suddenly Baekhyun and Kyungsoo opened the door.

"Yah, are you already in a good mood now? We have something to do right now." Baekhyun asked.

"Mwondae,hyung?" Tao asked. Baekhyun nodded at KyungSoo.

"Haja, both of you cant be here anymore. Its dangerous." KyungSoo said.

"Mwoya ige hyung?" Tao asked confusedly. NaMi smirked.

"Stop pretend to be them, you freaking stupid vampire!!!! " NaMi yelled. Baekhyun and KyungSoo looked at NaMi.

"So you recognize us,huh?" KyungSoo smirked. NaMi teleport to him and grabbed his collar.

"Do you think I'll let you go this time?" NaMi asked with a evil smirk.

"How dare you to come here!" Tao yelled at Baekhyun.

"Yah!!! What happen again here????!!! Can you talk in peace for just one day?!!" The same KyungSoo suddenly walked in to the room. His eyes widened.

"M-mwoya?!!" KyungSoo yelled.

"Guys!!!!!" KyungSoo shouted and the others came.

"Haisy!!" The fake Baekhyun make his annoyed face.

The real Baekhyun and KyungSoo were confused.

"Yah, how long should I hold this stupid vampire huh?" NaMi asked annoyedly when everyone there seems so confused.

"I guess you cant run anymore,MinHyuk ah,JongHyun ah." SuHo said. Both fake Baekhyun and KyungSoo change back to MinHyuk and JongHyun. Xiumin who stand next to MinHyuk give a -i-want-to-kill-you look.

"Do you still remember the pain when I kill you long time ago,MinHyuk ah??" Xiumin asked. MinHyuk looked away.

"Sh*t!" He said slowly.

"What are you doing here,Min Hyuk ah? Did your father want you to bring Tao and NaMi this time?" Young Gun asked as soon as he walked into the room with Hye Bin.

"Appa..Omma.." MinHyuk said slowly as he looked at Young Gun.

"I'm not your appa anymore,MinHyuk ah.. Go.. dont come here anymore.. I dont want to hurt both of you." Young Gun said slowly. Seeing Young Gun and HyeBin after a long time passed, make JongHyun sighed and looked so sad as his tears suddenly fall down.

"Appa, dont let them go!! Just kill them now!! Ige dul saram!" KyungSoo said annoyedly.

"Go now before I change my mind!" Young Gun said again.

"Appa!!!!!" "Ahjussi!!!" NaMi and Exo brothers yelled in unison.

"Go!!!!!" Young Gun yelled. MinHyuk and JongHyun disappears in second.

"This is not right,yeobo." Hye Bin said.

"I have my own plan! Just follow my rule if all of you dont want to get hurt! I'm so sick with all of this!!!" Young Gun suddenly shows his mad face and walked out from the room followed by HyeBin.

"Yah, what we should do now? Tao yah, neo gwaenchanna?" Lay asked worriedly. Tao smiled and nodded.

"Nan gwaenchanna,hyung." Tao said.

"I think we should gathered all the vampire in this village.." Kris said.

"Yeah, I agree.. or the same thing will happen again." LuHan said. He talk about MinHyuk and JongHyun.

"I wonder how they can be me and KyungSoo.. Haisy.. why we cant have that power?" Baekhyun said.

"Paboya.. do you want to be the red eyes?" JongDae hit Baekhyun head.

"Yah, arent you going to apologise?" NaMi asked JongDae.

"For what?" JongDae asked blankly.

"For attacked me earlier." NaMi said annoyedly. JongDae laugh.

"No. I'm not going to apologise. Its your fault anyway. You ask me to use my lightning." JongDae said.

"Geundae, yah.. Son NaMi, where's your manner?" Kai asked.

"I think Chanyeol hyung lied. He said that NaMi is a good girl but I dont see that at all." SeHun said annoyedly.

"Guys... stop it.. or she will make trouble again." Tao said. NaMi pouted.

"So, are we cool now?" SuHo asked.

They smiled..

"Lets gather the others." Kris said.

"I hope nothing happen to eonnie and Chanyeol oppa." NaMi said.

"Neo ttaemune(because of you),geudeuleun sala jyeosseoyo(they're gone)." SeHun said annoyedly.

"Mianhaeyo." NaMi said as she followed them.

************
*MinHyuk village before MinHyuk and JongHyun came back*

Jang Soo sighed heavily infront of his tribes. He looked so mad.

"That two stupid really make me mad! They still loved them! Even they're Red Eyes now! They'll destroy my plan!" JangSoo said.

"What are you going to do now, appa?" Krystal asked.

"Locked them." JangSoo said.

"Is anyone here still had that feeling? Like MinHyuk and JongHyun? Come to me now if you do.. before I kill you." JangSoo asked them.

No one dare to step ahead. They just looked down and silent.

"If you dont, then do your job carefully." JangSoo said.

MinHyuk and JongHyun appears using their teleport. JangSoo smirked.

"Do your job now." He said to others and leave the room while MinHyuk and JongHyun looked at other with confused face.

"Waeguraeyo?" JongHyun asked.

"Yah, are you really the Red Eyes?" Krystal asked annoyedly.

"Wae?" JongHyun asked.

"Just go to your room now." ChangMin said while both of them still confused but they walked to their room silently.

**************
*CHANYEOL&DAMI SITUATION*

DaMi and Chanyeol held each other hand. DaMi sighed.

"What should I do now?" DaMi asked. Chanyeol smiled.

"Practise your power. I'll help you now. That is why I brought you here." Chanyeol said. DaMi nodded.

"Am I dangerous?" DaMi asked. Chanyeol nodded.

"If you dont know who you should be, and you cant control your own power, JangSoo samchoon will get you and change you into one of them." Chanyeol said.

"So you know what will happen to me if he changed me?" DaMi asked. Chanyeol nodded.

"I cant change you back, but I'll help you to learn your power. " He said. DaMi nodded.

"What if... What if.." DaMi word being cut by Chanyeol sudden short kiss. DaMi eyes widened.

Chanyeol looked at DaMi..

"Stop thinking about nothing else.. just focus on your power. They need us." Chanyeol said. While DaMi???? Look like she's not breathing. Does a vampire breathe??

***********
*TO BE CONTINUE*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 137 19
A reality that was once a dream. A reality that once they dreamt. And A reality like a dream. Meeting you was never part of the plan. Seeing a blur...
4.3K 330 34
Baekhyun grew up as a famous prince but he is also known as the sweetest strongest witch that everyone adores. They often mistakenly labeled a witch...
285K 11.7K 55
Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun's EX BOYFRIEND. He come back to get Baekhyun back. Will the past affect them? Will other's opinion will matter again? Wi...
76.5K 3.4K 106
The story tells us about where everyone lie to baekhyun,,, Baekhyun was a young child when Mr Kim steals him from his parents to take a revenge on...