Chapter 10(제 10 장)

뱀파이어 마을-Ten-

Chanyeol went to the mansion to see NaMi after DaMi fell asleep. As soon as he entered the mansion,

"Yah, where are you going?" Baekhyun suddenly appears from nowhere.

"Kkamjagiya!!" Chanyeol take a step aback with his startled face. Baekhyun looked at him with his weird thinking face.

"Yah, why you so startled? Do you think I'm a ghost?" Baekhyun asked

"Yah, why you so startled? Do you think I'm a ghost?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol shook his head as he continue to walk followed by Baekhyun.

"I'm asking you, where are you going earlier?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol stopped his step. He looked at Baekhyun weirdly.

"Yah.. why you asking me like you dont know anything? You and Sehun was there too." Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun looker at him confusedly.

"Naega?? SeHun??? There?? Where??" Baekhyun asked with his confused face. Chanyeol looked at him with his boring look.

"Yah, its not funny.. Pigyo.." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun held Chanyeol shoulder.

"Yah, I'm serious. I'm not joking right now. Do I look that I'm having fun right now?" Baekhyun asked with his serious face. Chanyeol too.

"Do you.. Perhaps.. Went to Bangtans house with SeHun earlier?" Chanyeol asked nervously.

"Aniyoo.." Baekhyun answered confidently.

"M-mwo?? Jangnan aniya(you're not kidding)??" Chanyeol asked.

"I swear. I'm not going anywhere. SeHun too. He's locked himself in his room." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol eyes widened.

"Oh shit!!" Chanyeol yelled and ran to Bangtans house.

"Yah!! Waegurae?!" Baekhyun shouted.

'They already make a move!!!!' Chanyeol said using his telepathy as he ran to Bangtans house.

'What?!!'-Young Gun

'Appa!! DaMi is in danger!!'-Chanyeol

'Museun soril haneungeoya(what are talking about)?!!!!!-SeHun

'Go to Bangtans house now!! Kris hyung, watch NaMi for me!!! And dont believe anyone!!-Chanyeol

'What happen?'-JongDae

'Can you guys stop asking!! Danjang ttarawa(come here now)!!!-Chanyeol

************
Chanyeol ran to Bangtans house without using his teleport.(I dont know why they always act like a human instead of using their power.-Author's nim)

He looked around the house. Its too silent.

"Its too silent.. Silent is not good." Chanyeol said to himself. He ran to DaMi room and its empty.