Chapter 22(제 22 장)

*CHANYEOL P.O.V*

I was really scared when I heard about DaMi. She's SeongJae samchoon daughter. I know what happen to SeongJae samchoon before. His love story is famous among our vampires tribe. Everyone know about him but who knows that the girl I fall in love with is his daughter Son DaMi.

If DaMi know about this, would she still want that child? I know I'm so cruel with my own child but I cant live without DaMi. How I'm supposed to live without her. I cant!

"Yah.. You shouldnt think like that,Chan ah." I looked up and it was Baekhyun. He sit next to me. I sighed deeply while looked down on the floor.

"I dont know,Baekhyun ah. I dont want her to be a monster like SeongJae samchoon said. And I dont want my child to be a monster. How we can handle that. " I said slowly. My eyes full of tears.

"I know its hard for you. But lets try to find out another way. Dont hate your own child,Chan ah. Its not right." Baekhyun said.

"Baekhyun hyung maja(Baekhyun is right). Chanyeol hyung, you cant hate your own child. If Dami can live without eating blood, why your child cant? " Sehun said.

"Its different, Sehun ah. " I said.

"What you guys talking about? What about a monster? " Three of us looked at the voice owner. Its NaMi and Tao.

"N-Nami yah."

"What? Tell me the truth." NaMi said with her serious face.

"Hyung, is it about DaMi?" Tao asked. Three of us nodded slowly.

"Why? " NaMi asked again.

"NaMi yah. Actually......" I looked down again.

"I'm not a monster. My child is not a monster too!! " Suddenly DaMi yelled at us furiously. I was really shocked that she is standing behind me.

"D-Dami yah!" I looked at her worriedly.

"Enough!! I'm so disappointed with you,Chanyeol ah. He already tell me everything!" DaMi yelled at me. I know she's angry at me.

"Who?" SeHun asked.

"My son!" She said annoyedly.

"Son?? Its a boy?!" Baekhyun asked.

"He also disappointed by your words,Park Chanyeol. If you dont want your own son, then I will go! I will protect my own son from you!" DaMi said as she glared at me. My tears fall down.

"DaMi yah! You know that's not what I mean!! I love you!!! I cant live without you!! I dont want to lose you!!! You're everything to me!!! Can you understand that?!" I yelled back to her. Baekhyun and Sehun held my shoulder. Asking me to calm down while Nami and Tao holding DaMi arms.

"I cant live without my son! Never!!" She yelled back and her eyes turned to red blood.

"Oppa! Geumanhae!" NaMi said asking me to step back.

"You want to throw me out because of that monster?!!!!!"I yelled furiously.

"Chanyeol ah!!" Baekhyun hold me.

"He's not a monster!!!!" She suddenly push Nami and Tao and grabbed my collar. We glared at each other. Her eyes changed to really red blood colour.

"Stop saying he is a monster or I will kill you, stupid Pure Blood! I can kill you anytime if you dare to spill that words again." She said. I smirked.

"Look. He'll make you become a monster! DaMi yah!!!" I yelled.

"I told you to not saying that word anymore!!! I warn you already!!" She yelled as she throw me away. Its really hurt but she didnt give me any chance to get up. She grabbed me again and throw me again. The others cant do anything to help me.