Chapter 11(제 11 장)

뱀파이어 마을-Eleven-
*Background song-Bts_Save Me/Exo_Monster*

SeHun looked at Tao worriedly. Tao looked so tired after use his power. All vampires had their weakness when they use their power. Like Chanyeol, if he use his power often, he'll had 'bloodthirsty'. And there's reason why Young Gun and Hye Bin didnt want Tao use his power before.

"Tao hyung,are you okay?" SeHun asked worriedly. Tao shook his head, he looked at SeHun. SeHun startled. His eyes.. His eyes.. Change...

"I feel strange with my body." Tao said.

"Hyung,your eyes... Its had the RED BLOOD eyes." SeHun said worriedly.

"W-what?" Tao looked at him.

"Hyung, neo gwaenchanna??" SeHun asked worriedly. Thank God they still in their mansion with HyeBin and Young Gun. Tao looked at the mirror. And he shocked with his own eyes and face.

"W-what happen to me?" Tao asked worriedly too.

"Omma!!! Appa!!!!" SeHun shouted. Hye Bin and Young Gun ran to them worriedly with Baekhyun and Chanyeol while the others busy preparing for the war.

"Wae? Yeogie munje(any problem here)?" Hye Bin asked as she looked at both of them. SeHun pointed his finger to Tao,who shocked infront of the mirror. Young Gun walked to Tao, and held his shoulder slowly.

"Tao yah.. Waegurae neo?" Young Gun asked. Tao slowly looked at Young Gun with his red eyes and blood tears.

"Appa.." Tao said. Young Gun eyes widened. Same goes to the others who's in that room.

"Huang Zi Tao." They said in unison.

"I told you its dangerous!" Hye Bin yelled at Young Gun. Young Gun looked at Tao worriedly.

"Gwaenchanna?" He asked. Hye Bin hugged Tao tightly.

"You need to stay here." Hye Bin said. Tao looked at Hye Bin with his really really sad face.

"Omma,I'm not going to be one of them right? You will never abandoned me like MinHyuk,right?" Tao asked.

Everyone sighed deeply as Young Gun and Hye Bin looked at Tao sadly.

"We'll never send you there. That's my promise." Young Gun said.

"What if I hurt all of you here?" Tao asked sadly.

"Tao yah, even you hurt us, we'll try our best to make you recognise us, your brothers." Chanyeol said. Tao looked down.

"Mianhae. I cant help you this time,Chanyeol hyung." Tao said slowly. Chanyeol patted Tao shoulder.

"Gwaenchanna. You did a great job." Chanyeol said.
************
*The same time at Bad Vampire Village*

Jang Soo smirked as he drink a glass of blood.