Chapter 18(제 18 장)

뱀파이어 마을-Eighteen-

DaMi sat on the bench outside the mansion. She smiled.

"You dont need to hide. I can see you from here." She said using her telepathy. She then teleport to the figure that hiding since earlier.

"How do you know?"

DaMi smiled.

"Anneyong.. Jeoneun.. DaMi imnida.. Who are you?? You're one of the wolves tribes,right?" DaMi asked at the girl who's hiding earlier.

"Nae.. Do you want to kill me?" The girl asked. DaMi chuckled.

"Aniyo! Aniyo! Dont worry. I'm not killing anyone." DaMi said. The girl sigh in relief.

"What do you want? Do you want to see me?" DaMi asked. The girl nodded.

"Wae?" DaMi asked again.

"I want to ask why they killed our family? Didnt they scared of us?" The girl asked. DaMi smile and both of them sat on the root of the big tree.

"Why we have to scared of each other? Can we live together? Cant we be a friend in this big world?? You're not human, so do I.. Why we need to scared of each other?" DaMi asked her back.

"Our brother want to revenge because some of you killed our brother but they ended up being killed too. So I want to know the reason." The girl said.

"What is your name?" DaMi asked.

"I'm Lee Hi.." Lee Hi said. DaMi nodded.

"Lee Hi ssi, the reason your brother died is..because your brother killed SeHun parents.. He's the reason SeHun become a vampire too. His greed make him die,Lee Hi ssi. Dont blame anyone. And for your two brother, they should ask us first. Because they attack us first, they died too. We dont want to kill anyone,Lee Hi ssi." DaMi said calmly. LeeHi sighed.

"We already ask them to stop, but they still want to take revenge on your tribes. So, today I came here, I just want to clear up our misunderstanding. I hope your tribes never disturb our tribes anymore." LeeHi said. DaMi smiled.

"If you want, we can be friend too. This place are too big for all of us. We can be friend without any hatred anymore. You guys are not scary like they said before." DaMi said. LeeHi smiled.

"I'll think about that.. Geureom.. I'll get going." LeeHi said.

After LeeHi disappeared from her sight,Chanyeol appears. He tapped DaMi shoulder.

"Ha!! Kkamjagiya!!" DaMi yelled as she startled. Chanyeol chuckled.

"Mwohae(what are you doing)??" Chanyeol asked. DaMi shook her head.

"I'm hungry.." DaMi said.

"Yah... neo jinjja... since you become half human,half vampire, you eat a lot!" Chanyeol said as he patted DaMi head. DaMi chuckled.

"Geuronnae(its true)..." DaMi said.

"Haja.. I'll cook something for you." Chanyeol said. DaMi brows furrowed.

"You can cook? Really?" DaMi asked. Chanyeol smirked.

"Even I cant eat human food, I used to cook a lot when I was a human." Chanyeol said proudly.

"Jinjja?!! Wah!!! Cant wait to taste it." DaMi clapped her hand excitedly, imagine the dishes Chanyeol will cook for her.

"Lets go to Bangtans house. Only their house has kitchen." Chanyeol chuckled.

"Ah.. I want to ask this question since I stayed with them before, why only them?? They cant eat human food right?" DaMi asked. Chanyeol smiled as he put his arms on DaMi shoulder.

"I prepared them for you." Chanyeol said. DaMi brows furrowed again.

"Why did you choose their house? You can make a kitchen at the mansion too." DaMi said curiously. Chanyeol shook his head.

"I planned to make you stay with Bangtans before, because I dont want you to see Baekhyun and SeHun everyday." Chanyeol said.

"Wae?? What's wrong with Baekhyun and SeHun?? They were my friend too. What the different with you,Bangtans,Baekhyun and SeHun??" DaMi said as she want to try teasing Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at her in disbelief.

"Yah.. did you just say that both of us are just friend?" Chanyeol asked annoyedly.

"Angurae(isnt its true)?" DaMi asked.

"Yah!!! Did you need to ask?? I thought you knew my feeling already. Dont you remember what you say at the lake when I hug you for the first time??" Chanyeol asked. DaMi looked at him,shocked. Chanyeol was mad. Really mad.

"C-chanyeol yah.. I-I just kidding." DaMi said.

"You dont remember what you saying that time,right?" Chanyeol smirked.

"Thats why you always trying to make me confessed." Chanyeol said.

"Chanyeol yah.." DaMi held his wrist but he pushed her hand.

"Let me make you remember." He said as he suddenly hugged DaMi tightly. The vision of the lake replaying on DaMi head.

"Do you remember now?" Chanyeol asked as he still hugging her. DaMi slowly nodded.

"That time, I held myself because you're human. Two years,I hide my feelings, I cant touch you, I cant do anything. But that night you said that you know my feels, do you know how happy I am that night?" Chanyeol asked. DaMi nodded in Chanyeol arms.

"Now you dont need to ask anymore,right?" Chanyeol asked as he slowly release her from the hug. DaMi nodded with a wide smile.

"Mianhae,Chanyeol yah.. I.. I just want to confirm your feeling.. I wont do that anymore." DaMi said. Chanyeol smiled.

"From now, dont open your heart to anyone except for me. Arasseo?" Chanyeol asked as he held DaMi hand.

"Nae,harabeoji(grandfather)." DaMi said as she chuckled.

"Yah, I'll kick your ass if you call me harabeoji again." Chanyeol said. DaMi chuckled.

"Wooo~~~ I'm soooooo scaredddddddd~~~" DaMi said with her teasing laugh.

"Yah!!!! Son DaMi!!!!!! Chugullae?!!!" Chanyeol said,pretend to be mad. DaMi laugh and ran.

*********************
"What we should do with these two,yeobo?" HyeBin asked Young Gun. Young Gun chuckled.

"Let them marry. They love each other. She's vampire now." Young Gun said.

"What about Tao and NaMi?? They seems to like each other too even they fighting all the time. " HyeBin said. Young Gun chuckled.

"Yeobo.. I have one great idea!" YoungGun said excitedly.

"Mwondae?" HyeBin asked.
*****************