Chapter 15(제 15 장)

뱀파이어 마을-Fifteen-

ATTENTION!!!
THIS CHAPTER NEED YOUR IMAGINATION. PLEASE IMAGINE HOW THEY'LL FIGHT LATER. AND SORRY TO SAY, THERE'S TOO MANY ROLE'S IN THIS CHAPTER. BUT I'M GLAD IF YOU IMAGINE THEY'RE JUST A CAMEO IN THIS STORY. IMAGINE THEY'RE ALL IN A VILLAGE. VAMPIRE TRIBE NEED MANY VAMPIRE,RIGHT? ☺☺ I'M SORRY IF I FAILED...... I TRIED MY BEST ALREADY..
-AUTHOR'S NIM,EUNHYE93-

🔊Background sound
🎧🎶BTS_DANGER
🎧🎶EXO_GROWL

JangSoo and Young Gun eyes meet and they smirked to each other. One inside of the mansion and one outside the mansion. Young Gun looked at JangSoo back.

"You're really something,JangSoo yah." Young Gun said with a smirk as he refers to the wolves. JangSoo laughed. The leader of wolves tribes came out and stand next to JangSoo. JangSoo smiled at him.

"What do you want? This is not your place,JangSoo yah.. " Young Gun said.

"Where's that girl? I know she already here." JangSoo said.

"She's not yours. She's our family. I'll never send any of my children to you anymore. You just make them become monster." Young Gun said. JangSoo laughed.

"That's a vampire supposed to be.." JangSoo said. Young Gun smiled.

"There's no such a things,JangSoo yah.. You just make a big mistake.. I've already let you go so many time but not this time. " Young Gun said.

"What makes you confident like this,Young Gun ah?" JangSoo asked. Young Gun smiled. DaMi came out with a big smile.

"What the hell!!" He yelled furiously as his eyes widened when he looked at DaMi,who look like a human,not the Red Eyes.

"This is ridiculous!" He yelled. DaMi Chanyeol smiled at him.

"Anneyong!" DaMi said as she wave her hand towards JangSoo.

"Mwoya? Arent you supposed to be The Red Eyes?!! How this can happen!" He yelled as his face change.

"I'm the Red Eyes.. Geundae.... JangSoo ssi... Neo(you).. Nan(me)... Wanjeonhi dalla(totally different).." DaMi said as she smirked. JangSoo was totally dumbfounded.

"Samchoon... Ani.. JangSoo ssi, you better ran or today will be your last day to see the world.." Chanyeol said.

"Maldo andwae(This cant be)." JangSoo said. The leader of the wolves tribes looked at both of them annoyedly.

"Are you done with the chit chatting? Where's Baekhyun?!! And you... Are you that girl??" The leader asked. DaMi looked at him.

"What do you want from Baekhyun? Your brother died because of his greed. He want to kill me that night. He want my blood and killed SeHun parents. You better go away before I kill you." DaMi said to the leader. The leader smirked.

"So you're vampire now,huh?" The leader ask. Baekhyun suddenly cameout.

"You better go away.. You just make it worst.. Your tribes is weak now. You just want her blood,right?" Baekhyun asked.

JangSoo eyes turned to red.. He look so angry.

"I dont want to waste my time anymore. Son DaMi, you better go with me now!" JangSoo said. DaMi smirked.

"Shireoyeo." She replied with her poker face.

"Hyung, you've nothing to do with us.. You better go, Ji Yong hyung." Baekhyun said but JiYong(wolf leader) suddenly change himself into angry  wolf,followed by his fellow.