Chapter 17(제 17 장)

뱀파이어 마을-Seventeen-

DaMi stand at the middle of JangSoo Ex-Tribe as she look at them one by one. She smiled..

"Are you sure you want to become one of us??" She asked them while Chanyeol tribe's were looking at them patiently.

"Nae.. " MinHyuk said.

"So, its a bit painful but I hope all of you can endure it." DaMi said. All of them nodded with a smile.

"Ah, can you bring back someone for us?" Krystal asked. DaMi smiled.

"Krystal ssi, I can heal, I can make all of you become a normal vampire back, but I cant bring them who's already die back. Mianhae.. I'm not a God.." DaMi said. Krystal look down.

"I'm sorry for asking." Krystal said.

"Its okay, Krystal ssi. Okay, now lets start." DaMi said.

"Are you going to be okay?" Chanyeol held DaMi shoulder. She nodded.

"Geokjeonghajima(dont worry)." She said. Chanyeol nodded and take a step back.

And... they having a healing and changing season...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>fast forward>>>>

DaMi looked so tired after healing them and change them back to normal vampire. All of them... Finally can get back to Young Gun Village.. The most happier vampire is Kai.. He got his girlfriend back,Krystal.

Everything went back to normal because of DaMi... but... there's something make Chanyeol sad.

DaMi life as a human are gone. She had a dream before but right now she need to give up and need to help his tribe's..

"Yah, what are you thinking? You block your mind from me just now." DaMi tapped Chanyeol shoulder as she sat on the bench next to Chanyeol with a smile.

"You can unblock my mind though.." Chanyeol chuckled. DaMi looked up to the sky. There's too many stars.

"I give you a space and privacy,Park Chanyeol

"I give you a space and privacy,Park Chanyeol." DaMi said. Chanyeol smiled.

"Its a beautiful night..." DaMi said.

"Geundae... DaMi yah... are you really going to be okay if you staying here?? I mean what about your dream before??" Chanyeol asked.

"Ah.. Keugeo(that), saenggak jomhae bolgeyo(I'll think about it). " DaMi said. Chanyeol looked at her with a confused look.

"Nae??" He asked. DaMi looked at him and held his hands.

"Chanyeol ah, geokjeonghajima(dont worry). I can handle it. My dream? I have a new dream now. Nan hamkkeseo salgo shippeoyo(I want to live with you). Your family is my family now. Beside, NaMi is here with me too. As you know, I'm half human half vampire, so I can meet my mom everyday if I want. So what dream you talking about? This is morethan enough for me." DaMi said.