The Fighter (Harry Styles Fan...

By CAROLINE_TOMLINSON

(THIS BOOK IS COPYRIGHTED AND WARRANTED) Caroline Payne, Liam Payne's little sister. Just a normal teenag... More

Chapter 1: The Gym
Chapter 2: I Remember
Chapter 3: I Know Who You Are
Chapter 4: Who Are You
Chapter 5: What Are You Doing To Me
Chapter 6: What Have I Done
Chapter 7: What Was In That Drink
Chapter 8: I Need You
Chapter 9: You've Changed
Chapter 10: I Need A Drink
Chapter 11: The First Day
Chapter 12: Start Of Something New
Chapter 13: Lost
Chapter 14: Surprises
Chapter 15: Why Is This Happening
Chapter 16: Hot Hospital
Chapter 17: This Is Just The Beginning
Chapter 18: The Fight
Chapter 19: People Change
Chapter 20: Party Time
Chapter 21: A New Game
Chapter 22: Let The Games Begin
Chapter 23: The Past Returns
Chapter 24: You Will Never Fit In
Chapter 25: Let Me In
Chapter 26: Complications
Chapter 27: Hangovers And Realization
Chapter 28: Make You Mine
Chapter 29: Moving Too Slow
Chapter 30: What Is Happening To Me
Chapter 31: Betrayal
Chapter 32: Trust Issues
Chapter 33: Driving Me Insane
Chapter 35: If You Could Turn Back
Chapter 36: Screwed
Chapter 37: I Think I Might
Chapter 38: I'm Addicted
Chapter 39: It's Not Safe
Chapter 40: Messed Up
Chapter 41: Birthday Bullshit
Chapter 42: The End

Chapter 34: So We Meet Again

14.7K 273 85
By CAROLINE_TOMLINSON

(Chapter 34)

*Caroline's P.O.V*

I smiled as Harry opened the car door for me. The cool autumn weather clashing with my warm flesh causing goosebumps to rise all over my body.

I could feel the heat playing in my cheeks as Harry entwined our hands before smiling down at me as we neared the two story building.

We decided to go get breakfast at a new restaurant that opened not too far from my house. But I didn't complain, when it comes to food I never complain.

I observed my surroundings as we entered the building. It had an indie vibe to it, long abstract art murals painted on the ceiling pouring it's beauty onto the walls below it.

There was almost no tiles on the floor. A good majority of the restaurant's floors were covered in carpet and rugs.

We made are way towards a counter in the lobby. For a new restaurant it was quite empty.

There was a pretty girl behind the counter, her beach blonde hair pulled up into a tight pony tail and her collared white button up seriously needed to be buttoned up.

"Hi, what can I hep you with!" She said in an over cheery tone, mostly directing her question towards Harry, staring him up and down before flashing a cheesy smile.

"Table for two, and somewhere private if possible." Harry smiled completely oblivious to the blonde's seductive gaze.

I smiled at the girl behind the counter who was already glaring at me.

"Right away!" She cheered through her clenched teeth.

Gosh what's her problem?

We followed the girl through the half empty restaurant, I finally came to the conclusion that no one was here because it was one in the afternoon and who in their right mind would go eat Indian for breakfa-

Never mind...

"What would you like to drink?" The waiter asked with that over the top smile. She and Paul would probably be perfect for each other cause it looked very painful when she smiled just like it did for Paul.

"Water please," Harry simply answered.

"I'll have the same," I mustered the fakest smile I could before taking a seat.

I watched as the waiter walked away with an eye roll towards me, making sure to sway her unidentifiable hips as she walked away from the table.

"Someone looks jealous." Harry smirked at my facial features, before placing a hand on my lap.

"You're delusional," I shot back before brushing his hand away. Only to have him return it but this time a little bit higher than before.

I don't know why, but this one swift movement clouded my mind with memorable images.

I could feel the feeling coming back to my pleasure building stronger than ever as Harry began moving his finger in and out of me causing me to arch my back.

"Oh, Harry..." I moaned before grabbing a fistful of his hair and pulling.

I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as I thought about the most intimate moment Harry and I have shared.

I silently praised myself for wearing jeans today. I don't know what Harry would do if I wore a dress, but I know his intensions wouldn't be PG, if you know what I mean...

"Two waters," the waiter cheered as she returned with two glasses. I watched as she bent down to set Harry's drink down making sure he had a good view down her shirt.

I could feel the bile growing in my throat and I knew I was going to snap if she made one more move on Harry.

I relaxed under Harry's touch as he squeezed my thigh, obviously noticing my irritation towards the waiters actions.

"Thank you, and we'll both have some pancakes. Oh, and next time can you cover up a little, I don't want to get sick before I eat." Harry politely told the waiter without hesitation.

Her mouth immediately fell open as did mine. I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my parted lips as the waiter huffed before stomping away to go get our food.

"You are evil!" I joked before bumping his shoulder with mine causing him to laugh.

"No one is allowed to make you mad, except for me of course." Harry smirked causing me to roll my eyes in response.

*Harry's P.O.V*

Things had been going pretty smoothly, the waiter never returned to our table though. The girl that delivered our food was a whole different person.

I guess she couldn't handle the truth.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Cara as she laughed at one of my stupid jokes. I'm not one to tell jokes, but sometimes I have to go to extreme lengths just to see that dazzling smile of hers.

It was like my fuel when she smiled I felt as if everything was going to be okay.

And it was.

Right?

I'm sure it is.

I sighed before lifting my glass of water up to my face and observing the restaurant. It really was crap, there was barely anybody here, but that only made me like it more.

I'm not really a people person if you haven't noticed by now.

I could feel the water getting caught in my throat as my eyes landed on someone.

I continued coughing as Cara began patting my back and asking me what was wrong.

Ignoring her, I focused in on the table at the back of the restaurant were two very familiar men were sitting.

Josh.

Is that fucker everywhere now!?

I narrowed my eyes at the man that was sitting across from him. His back was towards me making it hard to identify him.

He was wearing all black and he had dirty blonde hair. And I could tell he was a grown man by his structure. Well grown as in older than Josh and most likely me.

Why do I feel like I know the man he's talking to?

"Hello? Harry?" Cara whispered, trying to get my attention. "Is everything okay?"

"Huh?" I questioned returning my attention back to her.

She looked at me like I was losing my mind.

Maybe I was...

"You just started coughing like a maniac, then you weren't doing anything but staring ahead." Cara said, before looking ahead trying to find out what I was staring at.

Shit.

Shit. Shit!

I can't let Josh see me here with her, for her own sake.

I've done so well at hiding her from my past. Why now?

"No Cara don't!" I whisper shouted before pushing her head back down, but I guess I pushed it a little too hard because her forehead went flying into the table. Which caused all the silverware and plates to clatter.

Also grabbing the attention of everyone in the restaurant.

Including Josh and...

No...

It can't be...

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" Cara shouted before standing up. I quickly grabbed my jacket before draping it over her face and pulling her towards the entrance of the restaurant making sure no one could see her face not even Josh.

"Hey you need to pay for your food!" A man shouted running after us. I could tell by the towel on his shoulder he was another waiter.

"Here!" I snapped, grabbing a fifty dollar bill out of my pocket and throwing it at him. "Keep the change, if you're working in this dump you need it more than I do." I added ignoring his angry glare as I exited the restaurant.

"Harry if you don't take this off of my head I'm going to scream!" Cara shouted, her voice far from pleasant.

I quickly removed the jacket from her head before pushing her inside the passengers seat of my car and shutting the door.

Quickly, I jogged around the front before getting inside the car myself and locking the doors behind me.

I took off down the street obviously startling Cara as she was violently jerked backwards into her seat.

"Harry calm down!" Cara shouted as she gripped onto the seat belt she barely had time to put on.

I was pissed...

If what I saw was correct, then I know that nothing good is going to come out of this.

How could Josh bring him here to me! Why can't he understand that I left Holmes Chapel for a fucking reason!

I could feel my grip on the wheel tightening as I took a sharp turn.

"Harry! Are you trying to kill us!" Cara shouted at the top of her lungs. I knew she was angry, she had every right to be, but if only she knew why I did it.

But she can't, because she wouldn't understand. That's exactly why I cant tell her. I should at least be happy, this way it will be more easier. I wont have to go find him, because he already came to me...

"You're going to regret this Harry, believe me we will meet again." Victor chuckled venom dripping off his every word. I couldn't stop myself from looking over my shoulder before shutting the door. I could see the sureness in Victor's eyes as if he knew we would meet again.

I guess the time has come, I'm finally going to face Victor again. The man that killed my father...

*Caroline's P.O.V*

I barged into my house not even bothering to say goodbye to Harry.

What is wrong with that boy? Is he going insane?

We were finally having a good time, no drama just us, but of course he had to go all crazy and slam my head against the table top.

I gasped before running upstairs to my room to look at my forehead, and just like I had expected it had a ginormous bruise on it. I observed it slowly running a finger over it before wincing back as a throbbing pain coursed through my head.

I could hear a slight ding come from my phone not helping the throbbing at all, it was almost like it was competing with the ringing. Trying to see if it can out throb it. If that even makes any sense?

New Message

From: Harry

I'm really sorry about today! I can explain!

I sighed before setting the phone back down. I'm really not in any mood to talk to him right now.

"You what!" I suddenly heard Liam shout from down the hall.

I didn't notice his car in the driveway?

"GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!" His shouts became louder, and I could hear slight sobbing in the distance.

Oh no...

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Okay sorry this was so short i'm in a rush I got alot to do today and the EMA's are messing up my whole schedule! Sorry about all the misspellings or punctuation I didn't get to read it over i'm in a rush!

Vote/ Comment/ Share!

Harry is Miley Cryrus okay...

Love my sexshay pandas <-- I must have been high when I made this up...

JK DON'T DO DRUGS OKAY!!

Twitter: @HipstaHarry1D

~C

Love you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 4.3K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...
130K 1.9K 26
Eliza wasn't exactly your normal girl. With a dark past that haunts her the last thing she wanted was to be kidnapped by the countries most well know...
265K 6.6K 33
If you had seen me cry, you must be pretty special, I only cried once, the day everything changed. Arielle Hemmings, one of the toughest girls you w...
6.8K 123 39
Emily is a normal teenage girl and one day she bumps into the biggest boy band in world and she becomes best friends with them and two of the boys gr...