City of Blind ✓

By WhiskyInATeacup

The whole city was blind until a certain silver eyed stranger held Astrid at a gunpoint. More

Let's know our characters ;)
Introducing The Parker Clan!
Elephants dancing in my brain
Way to make first impression, I already don't like you Alex
I lost my first kiss to a rollerskating jerk!
Troublemakers
Mystery boy!
I heart you
Revenge is a sweet feeling
Pillow talks
Call me maybe?
How am I supposed to rest?
Hey! I am a nerd, alright?
Let the games begin!
Who thought Felix could be like this?
A/N
Hating me isn't hard after all
A/N
My brother and his future wife
The jerk called Connor Brown
Parker children are officially crazy!
Future girlfriend
Prankster Astrid!
A/N
Give our sister and take yours!
"Me and you will undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water"
Why?
Nerdy date
Payback is a female dog after all
Let's entertain you some more
Memories
I am happy
Is it me or normal parties look like this only?
you have no clue
"Just, don't kill my brother, okay?"
Night changes
A/N
Saviour of a different kind
I have a question!
'How to be a FBI agent'- a 101 by Liam Williams
My suit for your funeral is ready!
Drunk on kisses
Thanks
Numb
Deal
Destroyed
In a nutshell
Curse
Playing the duty of Astrid's personal Sherlock Holmes
Secrets Written In The Document
Discussion And Announcement Of A Q/A Session
How dare you hurt my sister?!
It's time to make it right.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!
You guys can call me Alex, you know
What went down in the dark
Still the same
How much will that stupid punch on Felix cost me?
"I am proud of you, little tiger."
Announcement
Not so fast
"I already listened to Aiden, thank you very much."
Truths and sorries
Thank you so much
Still the clumsy chick.
"Slapping you helped a lot."
Lilix ;)
"Perfect sibling moment"
"I like the sound of munchkin."
"You owe me something, Duckling."
"How are you feeling?"
"You are so dead, Astrid. So dead."
"You are exceptionally violent today."
Heart to heart
Your destiny awaits
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter!
Spin-off
CONTEST
IMPORTANT NOTE
SORRY

FML

39.4K 2.2K 580
By WhiskyInATeacup

SO HERE IS THE MUCH AWAITED CHAPTER WITH FINALLY, ASTRID'S POV.
THIS IS ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITE AND I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.

WHO IS HAPPY?

BTW, LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE, YOU'LL LOVE IT :)

~~~

Back to Astrid's POV

I blinked back the daze and tried to focus my sight. A groan escaped my lips as despite trying, the room didn't stop rotating and instead it burned my eyes because of brightness. I tried to move my hands to clutch my throbbing head, but ended up sent a jolting pain down my body that made me curse.

"Fuck."

The stress level on my mind was horrible right now. It's been what, 3 days? 4 days? I don't know how long I have been here for, but what I know is that I spent majority of this time on a bed surrounded by doctors or more like neurologists.

Why?

Blame my ready-to-burst brain and the apparent preciousness of my life.

I am prohibited from dying.

Yay life!

"Now, now. Cursing is something that doesn't look good on a royalty, right princess Cygnet?"

I sighed wearily and counted to 10 under my breath in order to remove the murderous thoughts out of my mind.

Think about ponies and unicorn and rainbows. Think about the golden pot at the end of-

Fuck it!

I raised my chin up and my eyes met the bane of my existence. I shot him a murderous glare and he mockingly held his hands up.

"Whoa, pumpkin! You love me, remember?"

I looked away in disgust. Fingers grabbed my chin harshly and turned me towards Neal or should I say Logan Hunter.

He looked pissed.

Good.

"When I talk, you look at me. Got it?" he gritted out and I mockingly rolled my eyes.

"Piss off."

A sharp pain numbed my left cheek and I tasted metallic from my now busted lip.

"Got. It?"

"What do you want, Hunter?!"

Since the moment I was cruelly kidnapped, I have spent most of the time swinging from consciousness to unconsciousness. I have a hunch that I am no longer in America because of the warm environment. It feels like we're near equator or more like in Kovorelle. The room I am kept in isn't like the dark dingy warehouse with a single light bulb, like I imagined. It was white.

And yes that is its description.

I am chained on a metal chair in the middle of a completely white room. As in every wall is white and bright.

That actually rhymed.

Fuck, I am losing my sanity.

"I want your damned brother!"

And yeah, the preciousness I talked about earlier, is limited to the value of a few earthworms because apparently, I am a bait.

"He won't come." I glared at him in anger which was actually better than showing him how hurt I am right now.

I was hurt. I was heartbroken. I was numb.

All at the same time.

And it was obvious to feel it because in a night, everything that I ever believed to be true, turned out to be a lie. It was my right to be angry but I wasn't just angry with them, I was angry with myself too. I hated each one of them right now but I hated myself too.

I ruined everything. I was actually happy that I was unconscious half the time because every damn second of my consciousness was spent worrying about my family.

I realised that never in my whole life, have I felt like an outsider, not even when Rachael bullied me for being adopted because twins and I look nothing alike. Needless to say, twins pranked her for me and after that no one dared to point the obvious. Not even me.

I realised that I cared for those people just the way they care for me and blood or not, they are the real family to me. I am so terrified of thinking about dad and Xavier's health. I am so terrified of thinking about how hurt my three brothers will be. I am so terrified of thinking about how much my friends will be hating me.

Will anybody be worried?

I don't think so.

After all, I am a curse.

The urge to burst into tears because of Aiden's words was thrown out of window when Neal broke me out of my trance.

"Oh princess, you've no clue what your brother can do for you."

"I have every clue of what my brothers can do for me."

He chuckled and pinched my cheek mockingly. I struggled with chains to strangle him to death.

"Still playing Astrid, eh Cygnet?"

"I may be Cygnet but nothing can take Astrid out of my soul. Get this through your thick skull." I gritted out in pure rage.

He lifted his hand up. I anticipated another slap and closed my eyes tightly but all that reached my senses was the sound of gunshots.

My eyes snapped open and colour drained from my face as I was torn between happiness and horror.

They came.

But is that a good thing? Because looking at Neal's smirk, it seems like he knew his prey won't be silent in taking the bait.

But he didn't thought that bait will revolt, did he?

Now, that I had backup and full conscious, I showed him how horrible was his mistake to come here alone. Lifting my chained legs up with all the force I could muster, I kicked Neal where the sun doesn't shine. He cursed in pain and dropped on his knees.

"You have no idea about how much I wanted to do that."

I gritted out and before he could say something, I stood up along with my tied hands and torso on chair and spun around, hitting my horrible excuse of an ex-boyfriend in face with metal leg of chair

"You are insanely stupid for someone who intends on running a kingdom."

He called for help but I had a feeling that they are busy dealing with others. He tried to stand up but I fell backwards on him with my chair. Quickly passing my hands from my legs, I untangled my hands from behind the chair.

Pressing the chair tighter on him, I reached for the key of these chains from his neck. He bit my hand and I screamed in pain. He took the advantage and pushed me off him.

I tumbled on my tied legs and hit my head on the floor. Unbearable pain shot through my skull and I hoped that I will pull it through this. He grabbed my hair and yanked me up. I let out a warrior cry and jerked my chained hands in a way that I caged his neck between the chains. He was stretching his hands to reach my body but the chair around my torso was keeping him away. As I felt his fingers brush my skin, I crossed my wrists and tightened chain around his neck even though tears of terror were falling freely off my eyes.

I can't kill someone.

He choked and tried to pry off the chain as he whimpered but I stayed put until the door of this white hell banged open. I almost smiled and jumped in happiness.

Almost.

Because, I didn't.

My brothers were not standing on the door.

An army of 25 people were, with a creepily gorgeous leader.

"You gave the Hunter's a chance to welcome you in Kovorelle. Would you be kind enough to give us the pleasure too, princess?"

I gulped.

"W-Who are you?"

"Elliot." He smirked but his eyes held a look of pure hatred along with something I couldn't pinpoint. He walked towards me like I was his prey. My back hit the wall and he caged me in his arms. My skin crawled in disgust as he slowly slid his palms up my arm then my shoulder to neck and then side of my face before finally covering my mouth and nose with his palm. My eyes widened when I smelled chloroform. The room started spinning and I started losing conscious for nth time as he whispered.

"Cross."

FML.

~~~
CLIFFHANGER!

DID YOU READ THAT?!!!

ALERT! WE'VE A CROSS IN TOWN!!!! TRUST ME, SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!!

For those who don't remember who tf Cross is, Cross was the other enemy clan apart from Hunter.

SO, WHO IS EXCITED FOR NEXT UPDATE?

HOW MUCH DID YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER?

WERE YOU HAPPY TO SEE ASTRID BACK?

AND NEAL?

VOTE AND COMMENT :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 14.6K 50
I finally looked up and met his eyes, He had extremely beautiful bright blue eyes. "We would make pretty babies" He says randomly "What!?" I ask loo...
257K 8.3K 35
"I'm the leader of Mayhem, Lynn," Ashton says, smirking. I immediately glared at him. I get up from my chair and walk up to him. "You guys ambushed o...
4.5K 258 31
"Do you trust me?" He asks. I hesitate for a moment just observing him. Broad shoulders, jet black hair, and striking blue-green eyes. To be quite ho...
513K 26K 46
"Please tell me that we're walking towards somewhere not so far away with his condition." I pointed at my grandfather and crossed my arms, "He'll eit...