True Love (Sequel to A Love S...

By rauralove_4227

Sequel to A Love Story It's been 5 years since a pregnant Laura left LA for New York, after she found Ross ch... More

Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 (Mature)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (Mature)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
AN
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
⊱ ♡ ⊰ Questions ⊱ ♡ ⊰
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 122 (Mature)
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128 (Part 1)
Chapter 128 (Part 2)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Ending part 1
Ending part 2
Epilouge
ANOUCEMENT!
I'M BACK!!

Chapter 121

2K 49 18
By rauralove_4227

~~Edited~~

~~2 and a half weeks later~~

Laura's POV

R5 and everyone else is on tour. I stayed home since I can't travel as much and I had to stay with Ryder so I could take him to school. He's on a two week break from his school since it's getting remodeled due to some incident that happened.

Ross and I talk all the time. Before his concert, after his concert, breaks, he talks to me and Ryder every time he's free. I'm planning on surprising Ross while on tour. Rydel and I have been planning it. I'm leaving tonight with Ryder. They're in Miami right now, they'll be playing a concert tomorrow. They have a day off today.

I'm packing mine and Ryder's suitcases. My phone suddenly rings, I look at it and it was Ross. I smile and answer it right away.

~~Phone convo~~

R: hi love!

L: hi babe, I miss you

R: I miss you too. How are you?

L: I'm good, I miss your hugs and kisses

R: me too, but just a few more weeks and I'll be back.

L: I can't wait.

R: how's Ryder and our baby girl?

L: Ryder is good, he's taking a nap right now and our baby girl is doing alright.

R: isn't Ryder suppose to be in school right now?

L: all the kids have two weeks off because of renovations being done at the school.

R: oh, alright.

L: so where are you guys now?

R: we're in Florida. We have a show tomorrow and it's gonna be amazing.

L: I bet it is. You guys are always amazing

R: thank you love.

L: no problem Rossy.

R: I love you

L: I love you too. I had an appointment yesterday for the baby.

R: how did it go?

L: it went good. They said everything with the baby is good and she's healthy. They said that I'd be due around November. They also gave me a sonogram of her.

R: I wish I went and saw that. I'm sorry.

L: it's ok, you're touring right now. I understand and you can see the sonograms when you get back.

R: how do you always know what to say?

L: because I'm your wife

R: and I'm happy I made you my wife.

L: was there any doubt?

R: nope, you know why?

L: why?

R: because I loved you from the moment I saw and you knew me better than anyone. And I know you're hiding your face because you're blushing.

L: how do you know that!

R: because I know you better than yourself, love. 

L: ok ok

Ri: Ross we have to do a sound check

R: why can't we do it tomorrow?

Ri: I'm doing this so you have all day to talk to Laura tomorrow

R: thanks, I'll be there in 5

Ri: ok

R: sorry baby

L: it's ok handsome.

R: I love you I'll talk to you later.

L: I love you too

~~End of phone convo~~

I finish packing the suitcases. There's a car outside waiting for me. Andre is here to help me. He's going to Miami to surprise Jacob at his work. He's planning on proposing to him and I can't wait, they've been together for such a long time.

Andre: I got him Laur, I'll help you with the bags.

Laura: no, it's fine Andre. I got it, it's not like I have to carry it, I just have to roll it.

Andre: at least give me a bag. You can't roll three suitcases.

Laura: ok

~•~•~•~•~•~

We're in the airport. We're about to board the jet, we're flying on my private jet because it's faster.

Rydel's POV

Eeeeeek!! I can't till Laura gets here, I miss her so much! I'm glad she's surprising Ross on tour and she's gonna be staying with us. Don't get me wrong I love the rest of the girls, but I'm closer to Laura than the rest.

Laura texted me earlier that she boarded the plane and she's on her way. She'll be here in a few hours. I'm literally so excited I can't contain myself. No one knows she's coming except me and Riker.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We're at sound check right now. We're taking a little break, my phone chimes and I look at it. It was Laura!

~~Text convo~~

L: I'm here. I'm in the dressing room

R: k I'll be there in two with Ross

L: thanks dells

R: your welcome

~~End of text convo~~

Time to give Riker the signal.

Rydel: Riker! (He turns to me and I give him a nod, he nods right back)

Riker walked off the stage to where the rest where. Ross, Riker, and I were on the stage still. Ross was still tuning his guitar.

Rydel: hey Ross can I talk to you about somethings? Privately?

Ross: uh sure what about?

Rydel: things, let's go to the dressing room to talk. (He nods and we walk backstage)

Ross's POV

Hmm wonder what Rydel wants to talk about. We get to the dressing rooms and she's stops in front of my dressing room.

Rydel: aren't you gonna open the door for me? (I sigh and roll my eyes)

When I opened the door, I was surprised. I smiled wide and hugged the person in the room.

Ross: I missed you so much, baby. (she hugs me back and her sweet smell intoxicates my nose)

Laura: I missed you too. (We pull away and I bring Ryder in for a hug as well)

Ross: I missed you, buddy.

Ryder: me too daddy! (He lets go and goes to Rydel)

Ryder: aunt delly is Roxy here?

Rydel: yeah, do you want me to take you to her?

Ryder: please?

Rydel: alright let's go (Ryder smiles and hold her hand)

Ross: wait Rydel!

Rydel: hmm? (I walk to her and whisper in her ear)

Ross: watch Ryder for me tonight. I'll get him tomorrow. (She nods and smiles)

They leave, Rydel closes the door and I walk to Laura.

Laura: what'd you tell Rydel? (She was smirking at me)

Ross: oh you know. Just to watch Ryder until tomorrow. (I smirked and she kissed me)

Laura: good. (She mumbles in the kiss)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 137 80
Brooke and Ross have been Best friends since they were little kids. But when Ross moves to LA to live his dream, they drift apart. Now, 5 years later...
36.5K 1.7K 23
"You love me right?" She asked him. He smiled. "Who wouldn't?" He asked kissing her hand. She smiled pulling him in for a kiss. "Promise to not forge...
170K 3.9K 74
What happens when R5 said they'll be back in nine months and disappear for almost 4 years leaving behind Laura and Vanessa and Riley( Rinessa's daugh...
30.6K 847 22
When Ross goes on tour and comes back with a girlfriend, Laura is devastated. Love and betrayal occur and people are left heartbroken.