don't forget about me | ethan...

By obsessingxchandler

"Ethan, promise me one thing." "What?" "Promise you won't forget about me." "I won't. I promise. Pinky promis... More

info
|1|
|2|
please read!
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
THANK YOU!!!
|7|
small lil rant
|8|
|9|
|10|
UPDATE
|11|
|12|
im horrible
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
please read!
IM SO MAD
|23|
hello friends
|24|
|25|
|26|
|Epilogue|
hey hey hey

hello

3.6K 35 6
By obsessingxchandler

so im sorry if you thought this was a chapter but a lot of you throughout this book and especially in the last few chapters have been asking me if there is going to be a sequel.

when i first started writing this story i wanted to write a sequel but as the story went on i decided not to write one. there would really be no point because i would have to change the ending of this story and the sequel would be dragging on a storyline that would honestly be quite boring due to the way i plan on ending this story.

i hope you guys understand. thank you all for your endless love and support, you all mean the world to me and im so glad you all exist❤️

the final chapter should be up very very soon and the epilogue will follow right be behind it :)

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 99.4K 40
"So you're saying, that if I kissed you right now, you wouldn't feel anything?" He asked, taking steps closer to me but I couldn't go farther back, b...
11K 125 13
Hiya I'm Hailey. This is my first fanfic so sorry if it's not great. This is a Spot x OC and Kid Blink x OC (not the same oc) this was as also writte...
800K 5.4K 20
Finding relationships is easy... Keeping them is the real game. That's what I'm learning in my first one. It's not easy. Our rival schools are an hou...
257K 11.1K 22
"We'll stay best friends forever!" the little girl said. "Promise?" she asked and showed her pinkie to the boy. "Promise!" he answered and they locke...