A Thug's Unsuspecting Crush

By carter_dee

17 year old Tasariah ( TAH- SAR-RIAH) best know as riah, lives with her drug addicted mother (Tasha) and her... More

A Thug's Unsuspecting Crush
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Sneak Peek)
Authors Note
Chapter 30 (Part 1)
Chapter 31(Part 2)
Chapter 32
Author Notes
Chapter 33
Authors Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author Note
Chapter 38
Authors Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors Note
Authors Note
Author's Note
Authors Note
Authuor's Note

Chapter 17

24.5K 692 49
By carter_dee

Recap

I love you too

*Cameron and Deja kiss*

Tashay- ewwww !

I forgot you were here, are you ready to go home?

Tashay- yes !

And with that we left the park. I got my man back. I hope by giving him another chance wasn't a mistake. Let's just wait and see.

Q AKA QUONCEY

It's been two whole fucking weeks that I haven't seen or speak to Riah. Yeah I know the shit I said was foul but like I said a real niqqa got needs! And the fuck up part is that I haven't seen Tashay. She can't just keep her away from me and my mother that's fucked up right there. Ima make her have a little freedom now, until I find a way to get her back don't believe me just watch.

--------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOUT OUT TO ALEXISWESCOTT!! THIS GIRL ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY I APPRECIATE YOU GIRL ME AND MY DAUGHTER SHOUT YOU OUT ! Much loves !!!!

A Week Later**

T A S A R I A H

I miss Tashay bad self! She's still at Deja's house. I suggested that Deja should start getting use to taking caring of a baby since she is pregnant. Tomorrow I'll pick up my fat girl. Anyways its Monday and I woke up late so I didn't attend school today. I got up did my hygienes and got dressed. I felt my phone vibrated letting me know that I got a message. I click on the message and seen that a unknown number with a picture of Renee and Q. But the part that catches my attention was the caption. It said,

Unknown- I'm glad your out of the picture because Q promise me to be there for our baby. Yes bitch I'm 4 weeks pregnant.

I shook my head and deleted the message. Now I'm definitely not getting back with his hoe ass. I'm not gone even lie I'm mad, hurt and jealous. I was suppose to have his first born. I laid up on my bed and just cry. Q was the only person I ever been with and he breaks my heart. Times like this I wish I had a LOVING CARING mother to help me during this time. Fuck love !!

D E J A

Ugh it's Monday morning and I'm throwing up again ! Tashay chunky self hibernating. I'm surprise she aint wake up being nosy ! Any who's i did my hygienes and what not. I decided to wear a sports bra and panties since I'm not going any were. After that I started to prepare breakfast for me and Tashay. I decided to cook pancakes, sausage, hash brown and eggs. After I was all done I went back to the room since I heard Tashay whining. I picked her up and bathe her. After I decided to dress her with a white cut up halter shirt I design for her with some shorts and sandals. Don't judge me I'm new at this! after I dressed her I picked her up and headed towards the kitchen until I heard a knock at the front door. Who the hell is this knocking on my door early in the morning!?

Cameron- it's me bae,

Oh, I opened the door and seen Cameron and Q standing in front of the door.

Tashay- Daddy!!!!

Q- hey chunky girl !!

Cameron- bae go put on some clothes !

Nope Im not putting nothing on, now why y'all here?

Q- can you let us in?

Fine -.- now y'all still ain't answer my question, why y'all here especially you Q? Or should I say Man Hoe?

Q- tighten up yo, I came here to spend some time with my chunky girl.

I can't let you do that. My bestfriend dont want you near her. Shidd I wouldn't neither.

Cameron- Deja Da'Ranique Doctone, can you please put atleast some pants on ! I'm not gone fucking repeat my self.

Fine, Watch Tashay while I put on some pants!

3 minutes later

Happy?

Cameron- very.

Can you hand me Tashay, she has to eat her breakfast.

Q- I'll feed her.

At the kitchen**

Soo, what brings you here cheater?

Q- ok I get it enough with the names, I know what I did was wrong and I'm trying to fix it.

To be honest, your not going to be with my bestfriend any time soon.

Q- why you say that!?

You didn't see that Renee or should I say your baby mama put up a picture with you and her saying you gone be here for your unborn child and stuff! Go check your instagram ! Everyone knows and I'm pretty sure Tasariah knows as well.

Q- what the fuck ! This hoe a snake. I only made her give me head. I ain't never sleep with her hoe ass. Man Deja you have to believe me.

Cameron- bae this shit fie.

Cam stop eating my food, and I don't know what to say Q. It's like I want to believe you but I don't want my bestfriend to get hurt no more.

Q- just trust me and try to help me get my girl back and Deja?

Yes Q?

Q- why the fuck my baby got a holar shirt on whatever them shits called?

It called halter top! And cause it's cute!! Right bae?

Cameron- unt unt, if we have a daughter I'm not making you dress her. She gone look too grown.

Y'all niqqas shut up, Tashay looks good. Right Tashay?

Tashay- yes dweja.

Q- listen baby girl dont let Deja dress you no more ok?

Tashay- bwut Riah told me to be good to dweja. I don't wanna dwisappoint Riah.

See y'all niqqas need to take notes from Tashay. Her smart ass

Q- shut up Deja, now we gone head out. Bye baby girl.

Tashay- noooo dwaddy stayy!! I've been good !!! Ask dweja. Dwaddy pwese stay !!

Q AKA QUONCEY

Tashay- noooo dwaddy stayy!! I've been good !!! Ask dweja. Dwaddy pwese stay !!

I kissed my fat girl on her forehead and walk away. I got a soft spot for Tashay and to know I can't be with her because I cheated breaks my heart. My baby girl was literally crying for I can stay. Man I need to fix this shit now!!

Cameron- you alright cuh?

Naw man, I fucked up my relationship with Riah, now I can't even see Tashay. All because I wanted some head. FUCK !!

Cameron- ayye chill out cuh, we'll fix this. Stop fucking with these irrelevant hoes.

I'm trying man.

Cameron- listen we gone make sure you back with Tasariah. Let me do my magic ! In the mean time don't fuck with these thotlers alright?

Aight!

--------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all ! ! I didn't try my best on this chapter but bear with me ok?

Renee sneaky ass sent a picture message to Riah ?!

Q came and seen his "daughter" too cute.

Yall think Q gone win Riah back!?

50 Votes and 10 Comments !

I love you all

KIK me at AmbitiousCarter

Ig Carter_Dee

It's Carter Dee !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 675 16
You are a 15 year old that follows her dream and ends up becoming an actor and meets some of her favorite actors and become really close with them yo...
281 20 20
This story is about a girl named Rochelle who just broke up with her boyfriend who put his hands on her in school. This boy who rescued her wants a t...
471 24 13
Evie Dallas is a 16 year old girl, she lives with her mom, older sister and brother. Her mom, Gina Dallas, Sister, Sierra, and brother, Cameron Dalla...
5.2K 120 30
Ahnya is sixteen years old and pregnant with her first child. She stays with her mom and step dad in a two bedroom apartment. Her and her step dad do...