Seasons Change (A Chris Brown...

By jayinspired19

"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, yo... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
LXXVIII.
LXXIX.
LXXX.
LXXXI.
LXXXII.
LXXXIII.
LXXXIV.
LXXXV.
LXXXVI.
LXXXVII.
LXXXVIII.
LXXXVIIII.
XC.
XCI.
XCII.
XCIII.
XCIV.
XCV.
XCVI.
XCVII.
XCVIII.
XCVIIII.
C.
CI.
CII.
CIII.
CIV.

LXI.

3.8K 157 31
By jayinspired19

"Chris what's happening with her!? Is she okay?" Jay's mom came running up to me with the rest of the family as I sat in the waiting room. I felt like I was about to lose my mental. I couldn't think straight.

"Chris man what's going on?" Her brother asked standing in front of me. I was sitting on the chair with my head down. I called everybody she associated with.... Even if I didn't like them.

"Q....." I heard her brother say as I'm guessing Q walked through the door.

"Aye Tae.. Hey everybody.. What's going on? Chris... What's happening?" Q said to me.. I just told him to come down to the hospital.

"Chris... Talk to me. What happened?" Kiki stooped down to my level to talk to me. I couldn't form any words. Only tears dropped onto the floor.

"Chris honey.... I need you to talk to me." Her mom said sitting down in the chair next to me and rubbing my back. I heard more voices enter the waiting room.

"Chris! Where is she?! What are they saying?" I heard Red say as the crew approached.

"Who are you all? Shay is that you?" Her mom asked.

I don't know what Shay did cause my head was still down.

"We are apart of da family... Dats my sister back there ma'am." I heard August say.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?" Q asked.

"She got hit by a car." Shay said crying.

"It's all my fault man... If I was never in the street then it wouldn't have happened. It's all my fault. My girl is back there cause of me. It's all my fault. I hate myself!" I said getting up and putting my face down in my hoodie and crying. I fell down to my knees and then I felt hands wrap around me.

"Chris sweety calm down." I heard her mom say as I took my face out of my hoodie. I broke down right there.

"Man it's not ya fault... C'mon Chris calm down. Everything is gonna be alright. She gone pull through." August said putting our heads together.

"That's my girl back there man." I said sobbing. Everybody joined in on the hug. When we all let go, her mom got face to face with me.

"We have to be strong for her. Especially you Chris. You need to be there. She needs you the most. We are gonna get through this together." She said wiping my tears. I shook my head okay and we both got up. We took our seats in our chairs. We looked like a big family because we were.

"Lil bit gone pull through.." Trey said patting my shoulder.

"I know she will... She's a strong girl. We gotcha back bro." Pryce said dapping me as he took his seat. All I could do was tap my foot. I hope she's okay.

-----------------------

4:26a.m

We were all still in the same place waiting for the doctors. Mike came a while ago and A.J came soon after too. I couldn't even sleep if I wanted too. I keep replaying everything in my head.

"Aye Chris.... Can I talk to you for a minute?" Q said standing up and walking to another couch area. I said ok and I stood up and walked over to him. We both took a seat and he began to speak.

"Look man.... I still wanna apologize for everything that went down between us. I wanna be strong for her and you have to. I wanted to squash everything with you and I wanna be cool. If that's Ight witchu." He said holding his hand out.

He right... I did tell her that I would squash it, so why not?

"Yeah we cool. I accept your apology." I said dapping him.

Next thing I know Tae came over and sat next to me.

"She really cares about you man. She couldn't focus on the other Chris because she kept worrying about you." Q said chuckling. I had to laugh too. He was right.

"She was telling me the same thing. During the break up, She was like oh my gosh I haven't talked to Chris in like a week." Tae said in Jay's voice as we chuckled lightly.

"I can't believe she did that. I mean she pushed me out of the way, so I wouldn't get hit. I should've been the one man." I said holding my head down. I was getting depressed all over again.

"Aye look man... My sister has a huge heart. You take up half of it or maybe even 60 percent. The rest is for family and friends. She did that because she cares about you. Don't beat yourself up." Tae said patting my back.

Another body came walking through the door.

(Jacob's POV)

I got into a huge blow out with Malorie. She hit Jay with her car trying to hit Chris. I finally got the whole story out of her before I left her. I broke everything off because that girl was crazy. I walked into the hospital doors and I saw her whole family. I hadn't seen them in so long.

"Jacob?" Jay's mom asked as I walked over to them.

"Yeah." I said smiling and leaning down to give her a hug.

"Hey Jake" Kiki and Tajah said at the same time.

"Sup Jacob" Pryce said dapping me.

I looked over at the red headed guy that held a gun up to my stomach and the other two guys that was with him. I then saw Shay as she gave me a fake smile.

"Where is she? Is she okay?" I asked.

"We haven't heard anything yet. We've been trying to talk to nurses and doctors... Nothing at all." Her mom said shaking her head.

"Aye man.... Whatchu doin here?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned my back and I saw her brother Deontae. To say that he doesn't like me is a huge understatement.

"Look man I'm not here to start trouble... I just wanted to make sure she was okay." I said calming him down as the guy that punched me stood up. I then looked and saw the red head and his two guys stand up.

"Please not here y'all come on now." Tajah said trying to calm everything down.

"It's cool.... Aye man lemme talk to you outside real quick." The guy that punched me said as he walked out the doors. I looked at everybody and followed him out. He was looking up at the sky. I walked to his side as he started to speak.

"Sorry about ya nose man. I was pissed off and I needed somebody to take my anger out on. I'm Chris by the way." He said looking at me.

"It's cool man... I'm Jacob."

"I'm the boyfriend... I know you were just trying to check on her. But, I don't fully trust you cause of some former events between y'all two and cause you was with Malorie. I am pissed at her right now for various reasons. Then, she pulls this."

"After the blowout, she said she was trying to hit you, but Jay pushed you out the way."

"All I'm sayin is that we can be cool, but just know I'm watching you." He said looking at me and walking back inside.

(Chris' POV moments later)

"Is this the Lovato family?" The doctor came out asking.

"Yeah... Is everything okay?" Her mom asked as we all stood up.

"Ummm.. I need two closest people to her to follow me." He said walking down the hall. Everyone insisted that me and her mom go. We walked down the hall and she held my hand.

We came to a room and she was completely conscious.

"Jay sweetheart.... Are you alright?" Her mom asked as she walked up to the bed and rubbing her arm. Jay didn't respond.

"Baby girl... How you feelin?....." She still didn't answer.

"Princess?" I asked as she looked up at me. She kinda moved back from my touch.

"I'm sorry... But who are you?"

"Whatchu mean who am I? Baby stop playin." I said chuckling.

"Seriously...Who are you people?" She asked as I furrowed my eyebrows and I looked at her mom. Her mom looked at me the same way and we looked at the doctor.

What happened to my girl? She doesn't know me anymore?

------------------

Thanks for reading! 😶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 77.5K 44
Chris Brown fanfiction. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form.
23.1K 467 35
August Alsina's daughter? A whole 16 year old daughter a secret? Nobody knows abt her, is she really his daughter? I think it's all a lie!!
58K 1.9K 36
"So What Now, Where To From Here?" She Asked Looking At Him With Teary Eyes. "...I Guess This Is The End Of Us" She Shook Her Head "I'm Not Gonna Li...
Nightmare Town By 🤍

Mystery / Thriller

90.2K 5.7K 28
Believe only half of what you hear but everything that you see. Your mind is not playing games with you. Trust your gut feeling. Your gut is always r...