A Reverse Falls Summer

By HardyTwister

Cover by: @BasicNerdLife Pacifica Southeast is coming to Gravity Falls and is planning to stay there for a wh... More

Chapter 1: Found
Chapter 2: Gnomes
Chapter 3: The Show
Chapter 4: Hang out
Chapter 5: Break Up
Chapter 6: Bullies
Chapter 7: Party
Chapter 8: Dealing with a ghost
Chapter 9: Rest at Peace
Chapter 10: Good Punch
Chapter 11: Questioning......everything
Chapter 13: Watcher
Chapter 14: Hike up the Mountain
Chapter 15: Plans to get the Shack
Chapter 16: Breaking In
Chapter 17: Caught
Chapter 18: Interrogation
Chapter 19: Breaking out
Chapter 20: The Portal
Chapter 21: The Truth
Chapter 22: The Start of the End
Chapter 23: Dealing with the Apocalypse
Chapter 24: Team up
Chapter 25: Car Chase
Chapter 26: Inside the collector
Chapter 27: Getting Pacifica Back
Chapter 28: Ending the end of the world
chapter 29: After the Apocalypse
Chapter 30: Dipper Gleeful.2
Chapter 31: "Flirting"
Chapter 32: Date
Chapter 33: Kidnapped
Chapter 34: Paying up
Chapter 35: A Reverse Ending
Four years Later
Second Book
Finally!

Chapter 12: Sweet Dipper

4.6K 129 36
By HardyTwister

Pacifica POV

"Those were some interesting manitors" I pointed out as Gideon was getting out of the forest after yet another adventure.

"I like the Mutibear." Gideon smiled widely.

"Yeah but I saved your butt from the manitors. They were going to kill you because you couldn't kill the Mutibear." I pointed out.

Gideon nod his head, "Yeah, thank you for that."

I pulled him in, "It's fine cuz."

Gideon then pulled out the journal, "So what other things we can do?"

I turned a few pages and pulled up the weird page, that looks like a puzzle. It was the onky page we didn't know what was about or what to do with, "I'm thinking...lets solve what this page, Mystery Cousin."

Gideon sighs, "I've been looking at this page and I have no idea what it is."

"Well that is something that we are going to figure it out!" Then I saw the town and my stomach growled, "Let's get something to eat."

"Fine with me. I'm starving!"

We then started to head to dinner. Then the door opened an a group of girls went out out. My heart sank, knowing who they were. They were Grenda, the small girl, and two other girls. The small girl folded her arms and smirk when they were right in front of us, "Look who we got here! The out of date girl that snitch to the cops."

"Didn't work out the way you wanted to, eh?" One of the other girls, who was blonde and had glasses, sneer.

"Doesn't matter." I replied.

"Yeah! Leave her alone!" Gideon stepped in between us.

"Oh and the toy!" The other girl, who had very short brown hair, gasp out mockingly.

Then Grenda came and shove Gideon away, knocking into me, and we both fell to the ground.

"You told the cops about us and now you are going to pay. My parents ground me from all technology for a mouth because of you!" The smaller girl growled, "Get her."

Then the two girls, that I didn't know, and Grenda came after Gideon and I. The girl with the glasses grabbed Gideon and pinned his arms to his back and pulled him away from me. Then the other girl grabbed me, "Let us go!" I squirmed.

Grenda cracked her knuckles.

"Don't hurt her!" Gideon shouted, trying to get away from the girl holding him.

Then Grenda, with full blasts of strength, hit me in the gut. The breath was knocked out of me as I collapse to the ground gasping and wheezing for breath. Then the two girls started to kick me over and over. I tried curling myself in to a small ball to be as small as I could be and to try to protect my head.

"Pacifica! Stop! Please stop! You're hurting her! Please! Stop!" I heard Gideon pleaded, "Please just leave us alone! Please stop!" I could hear that Gideon was starting to cry. I was crying too from Tte pain from their kicks. My rips and back couldn't take this any longer.

"Hey!" A new voice just shouted and the hits cease.

"What in the world are you doing?!" The new person growled. I know that growl anywhere...

"I-I...Oh my gosh...You...You are the real Dipper Gleeful!" One of the girls squeal, "I heard some much about you! Gosh...you are a lot handsomer in person..."

I moved my arms away from my face and there he was. Dipper Gleeful was there. Dipper rolled his eyes at the fangirls commets.

"What are you doing here anyways?" The small girl questioned.

"My own things Candy, now scram before I'll tell Mabel that you have been hurting her toy. She wouldn't like that...you'll be the next person she'll skin." Dipper threaten.

Candy got small and quiet.

"Now the rest of you scram before I'll skin you before Mabel does."

Then all quickly left without another word. Gideon came over to my side quickly, "Pacifica! A-Are you okay!?"

I shakily sat up, "Y-Yeah."

Then Gideon looks up at Dipper, "What are you doing here? Just kicked them out so you can have your fun?"

"You are not my type and plus my sister will kill me if I touch you at all." Dipper replied.

"Why helped us?"

Dipper shrugged, "Just walking around and saw you two being beaten. Can't I help out? Now, Mabel's toy, why don't you get ice for Pacifica."

"The name's Gideon." Gideon growled, "Don't call me Mabel's toy."

Dipper shrugged, "Fair enough..."

Still Gideon didnt go, being hesitated about leaving me with him.

"Well? Do you want the swelling to get worse? What kind of cousin are you?" Dipper snapped.

Gideon then reluctantly left to get ice, knowing Dipper was right. Dipper came and knelt beside me, "Are you alright?"

"I'm...I'm fine." I replied.

"Why were they beating you?"

"Um..."

Dipper then raise his head, "Oh I see. Mabel's revenge."

"Huh?"

"Don't worry about it."

Then Gideon came with a bag of ice and he place it to my ribs, which hurt the most.

"Where's your crazy sister?" Gideon asked.

"Doing her own girly thing. Something I'm not interested in tagging along." Dipper replied.

Gideon then got up, "Well thank you, Dipper, for helping us but I think you should go."

Dipper got up, "I'm the one who saved you and I think I should be the one who dismiss myself."

Gideon went up to Dipper, nearly toe to toe with him but Dipper was much taller, "Well...dismiss yourself. We don't want you here. You Gleefuls are always causing trouble for us. Without you Gleefuls...this wouldn't be happening!" Then Gideon shoves Dipper back, "Now stay away from us!"

"You know what shorty." Dipper hissed. Then he grabbed Gideon by his shirt and lifted him up off his feet, "Why don't I teach you some manners?"

"Stop it!" I snapped, "I had enough of this."

Dipper paused for a moment and he then let Gideon go, having him drop to the ground and Gideon fell back, landing on the ground, "I was only trying to help but when someone just pushes me around, insulting me...I get a bit ticked off." Dipper glared at Gideon.

Gideon glared back as got up and brush off the dirt, "Just leave Gleeful, if you know what's best."

Dipper took one last glare at Gideon then smirked, "Whatever, maybe I should have left you twerps to be beaten." Then Dipper started to leave.

"Gideon!" I growled.

Gideon looks over at me, "What!?"

"Apologize to him. He was just trying to help."

Gideon groaned, "Fine...but onky because you asked." Then he called out to Dipper, "Dipper wait."

Dipper pause and turned around, with his arms folded. Gideon sigh, "I'm sorry what I said. Thank you for helping us."

Dipper smirked, "of course. Ita about time someone appreciates my work."

Gideon then faces me, "Let's just go home, Pacifica." I nod my head. Then I tried getting up but my ribs hurt too much and I fell to the ground. "I-I can't."

"I'll get Dad." Gideon started but Dipper stopped him, "I'll carry her."

Gideon jerks away from Dipper's grip, "Why would you want to? You won't touch her."

"It's not like the first time twerp." Dipper snapped.

Gideon sighed with defeat. He couldn't carry me and Uncle Bud was too far away so Dipper is the only one. Dipper came and picked me up. it felt really awkward but I felt my cheeks started to get warm.

Gideon then lead us back to the shack. Gideon opened the door for us and we came in. Dipper set me down in the living room. He looks around, "Nice place...sort of."

"It's all we got so don't judge it that much, Gleeful." Gideon growled.

Dipper shrugged, "It shows." Gideon muttered to himself. Then he folds his arms, "Now thank you for your help...again. Now you can leave. We are safe at home and don't need you."

Dipper looked at Gideon and tilted his head, "What's in your vest? It's really baggy." Gideon pulled his vest closer to himself, "My own things." It was the journal in his vest.

Dipper smirked, "Figures."

Then Gideon stepped back, "Now I'll show you the door."

Dipper then walks out and Gideon closes the door, "Finally we got rid of him!"

"I don't think he's that bad, Gideon. You should have been nicer to him." I pointed out.

Gideon looked at me, disbelieving, "What?! Paz, he's a rotten Gleeful!"

"He isn't that bad. Mabel in the other...."

"Doesn't matter! He could have only helped us to get into our house to do something with it! He is bad news Pacifica."

I sighed, "maybe he is but you never know"

"Don't tell me that you like him."

"What? I don't like him! I just think you are giving him a rough time. He was only trying to help."

Gideon mumbled, "Doesn't matter. And did you notice that he pointed out about the journal!"

"The journal in your vest does make it noticeable and baggy, Gideon." I pointed out. Gideon blushed sheepishly, "I-I guess."

Then after resting for a bit, I felt really better and I was able to walk around. As Uncle Bud was making dinner, Gideon was over there to help him while I was taking out the trash. Once I opened the door I notice that there was a rose on the door step. I place the trash bag on the floor and picked up the rose. There was a note attach, "Get better." I smiled as I sniff the rose. It smelt so pretty.

I then looked around to see who left it and there was nobody there but the only person I could think of that could have left this was Dipper Gleeful.

Why would he leave this for me?

Blush rose in my cheeks. It was sweet of him. I knew he wasn't all that bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 281 41
Recently moving into Reverse Falls,Pacifica Southeast develops a crush on Dipper Gleeful but at the same time starts to investigate the strange myste...
45.7K 1.2K 21
A story of the unknown world of Gravity Falls, where you find a girl named Pacifica Northwest, who was a writer. Writing her adventures in life, and...
29.8K 434 23
A sequel to the rich girl and monster hunter Set several months after the first book. Preston is in jail. Pacifica now lives happily with her mother...
50.3K 1.9K 64
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but what about three years? It's been three years since Pacifica Southeast arrived and left Reverse Fal...