The Song Remains the Same: (G...

By Ughs4u

Gianna comes from an exclusive Ravenclaw family. The pressure that her parents enforced on her to stick to th... More

Sorting Ceremony
Five Years Later..
Just A Cup Of Tea
Diagon Alley
Ziggy Stardust
World Cup
John Knows
Dress Shopping
Back to Hogwarts!
Wizarding Schools
The First Task
You're In Ruins
Mended
Coming To His Senses
The Ball
Dates?
Not The Best
Responsible
Predate
Date: Part One
Date: Part Two
The Second Task
I'm Happy Hope You're Happy Too
Hogsmeade in March
Plans and Preparations
They Say It's Your Birthday
It's My Birthday Too Yeah
Happy Birthday To You
The Pranks
Possible Forgiveness
Dodgy Twins
Tragedy
Smile, The Worst Is Yet To Come
Oh! Parents
Invitation
Uncle Uncle
Harry's Arrival
So Glad It's Your Birthday
Proper Training
Prefects and Boggarts
Quidditch Players
Monkey Business
Detentions and Secrets
Weasley Is Our King
Christmases
Concerts
Hey Guys! +Update
Family
Valentine's
Patronus Making
Stars
Quidditch Afterhours
Dropouts
Phoenix
Confortation and Futures
Goodbye, Old Friend
Weasleys and Such
Visiting Remus
Minds Wander
Unforgettable
Love Is All You Need
Loss
Fleur and Bill's
My Vows
His Vows
Aunt Gianna
Loss of a Brother
The Song Has Changed
Fred Weasley
Forgiveness
Teddy Lupin
The Song Remains The Same

Grimmauld Place

1.8K 40 1
By Ughs4u

Some day in the following week I was awoken very early. George was at the foot of my bed. I looked at him startled, I had no time to react before he spoke up.

"Gianna, we ought to go." He said while shaking me. You'd think he'd wake me up nicely. I got to my feet. "I'll help you pack. Here." He threw a shirt and trousers to me. "Well, go on, love." I quickly freshened up and changed. George had packed a bag with clothes. I was still confused about everything so I just went along. Garfunkel walked beside us to the Burrow. In the Burrow, George and I were sat on a couch, I completely dosed off. When I awoke I was in a completely different place. My head was resting on George's shoulder and Garfunkel curled up on my lap. The room was filthy and dark.

"Awake, are we?" George said chuckling. I looked around. Fred was sitting on the floor with a waitlist of joke shop products.

"We didn't bother to wake you. You really needed that beauty sleep." Fred said. I stuck my tongue out.

"At least I can be beautiful with sleep. You're hopeless." I joked. "Anyways where are we, guys?" I examined the room again.

"Grimmauld something." Fred said questionably. "Right, take a look at this!" He showed me an ear thing.

"What's that?" I asked curiously.

"A little something for eavesdropping." George said, "Harry must be arriving soon enough. Lupin's downstairs."

I didn't even let him finish and went down to see Remus, Mrs. Weasley and none other than Sirius Black. Before I could actually react, my uncle started explaining. I was dumbfounded.

"Yes, Sirius. This is my little cousin, Gianna." Lupin said. I smiled at Sirius, I still felt uneasy but I trust the Weasleys and most importantly I trust my uncle.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Make yourself at home." Sirius said warmly. A grumpy house elf appeared and shoved us. I sat with them until Lupin had to leave to get Harry. I decided to go explore around the place. I went up the stairs until I saw a library, the grumpy house elf tossed a book aside while mumbling to himself. I took the book. It said something about Prongs, Padfoot, Moony and Wormtail. The house elf exited the room. I examined the book.

"What have you got there?" A voice asked, I looked around to see Sirius.

"I'm sorry, I just got lost.." I lied. He chuckled.

"Curiosity, am I right?" He said, he took the book from my hands. "Rather old this." It did look beat up.

"Where did you get it?" I asked. He chuckled.

"That is top secret, now." He said. "Did you get to opening it?"

"There's some weird stuff about animagi." I said. "Animagi are very fascinating, to me at least."

"I'm aware." He said. "Being animagi is a rather big responsibility." I nodded.  We exited the room. I went over to the twins. Hermione came in with Crooshanks and Ron.

"Harry's supposed to be here soon." She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.7K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...
491K 7.2K 47
[COMPLETE] Preferences for our favorite Harry Potter characters! Sorry, none of the girls, but many guys. Some will be short, some long. Characters...
282K 6.1K 50
[COMPLETED] A love for your best friend leads to a complicated relationship between Fred Weasley and Elizabeth Baker. Follow their journey through th...
153K 4.8K 35
in which a witch named cora holloway could be described as many things but most of all, she was c h a r m i n g ( HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLE...