Angel and Devil ki love story

By cute-little-me

Highest position no #16 in fan fiction date - 25/09/2016 Isn't it too irony that what we denied to do we exac... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Pretend it's ok
Always with you
Can't think about my life without you
Under The Moon Light

Epilogue

3.3K 158 13
By cute-little-me

"What do you think will happen Baba?" sanyukta asked without taking her eyes from tv.

"I don't know. I'm as tensed as you are." Baba replied to her previous comment.

"I think he will make it." they both said in unison and nod in response to each other. Baba and Sanyukta are sitting on the sofa and watching TV. While Randhir sat on other one and working on his laptop. Sanyukta was eating chocolate in nervousness of what will happen next. Raqndhir was thinking that no one can tell that this man sitting over there with his daughter in law was ex gang leader. Oh no, not daughter in law but his daughter who is apparently more important than his son.

"Ahh...." She screamed while placing a hand over her baby bump. Yes she is pregnant with twins and six months along. It makes him to love her more that she is carrying their babies inside her tummy.

He rushed to her and kneeled down before her. he asked with concern "What happened? You ok or we need to go to doctor. Or should I......" before he can say anything else she slapped his back of head lightly. "What was that for?" he asked rubbing his head while Baba was laughing hard.

"No need to go to all hyper ok. They kicked me." she said with loving expression. He placed his hand over his wife's swollen belly and feels their children's movement.

"They loves their daddy." He said proudly looking at her. "No they loves Salmaan." She said.

"what?" he said with confused expression. "Yeah just look at the tv Salmaan won the final match in movie. And they kicked it means they love Salmaan." She said in a monotone while he was looking at her like she had grown two heads.

"Unbelievable." He said while shaking his head.

"And you married this unbelievable woman who is carrying your babies." She said in slight anger.

"...And she is perfect for me, a perfect wife, a perfect daughter and will be perfect mother too." He finished with a kiss on her forehead and retreat his way toward where he was sitting earlier.

"Yeah she is indeed world's best daughter." Baba said to her and she hugged him in return. She is happy for whatever happened in past. Now she knows why everyone says that whatever happened happen for a reason. And if outcome is so beautiful then little pain isn't matter.

After months

"Give me that one fast mister devil." Sanyukta has completed her 3rd trimester and will be giving birth soon so she is right now resting in their room and eating chocolate. The most crabbing thing for her in these 9 months.

Everything seems so dreamy that she fears of waking up in the morning but then looking at her amazing husband makes everything perfect. In past months they become closer than before if possible. Baba is also excited to welcome the twins. He is happy that his family is complete with a son daughter in law and now grand children. He is looking forward to play with them, spoil them with his love. All in all everything is perfect but that doesn't mean sanyukta had stopped annoying Randhir. Her dramas are all there and prank on the fellow gang members coming to meet Randhir are also going done with the help of Baba.

"Take it." randhir handed her a new chocolate and said "you are eating too much chocolate but I think it's good at least you will gain some weight too." That smirk in other situation will look sexy on him but not this time.

"And what the hell do you mean by that. Do you think I am skinny. Then you should go to hell. I eat a lot but if I am not fat like you doesn't mean that I am thin. I have perfect figure"

"ok ok I am sorry..... you won ok. And by the way I don't need to go hell when I am living in one with a beautiful angel and rule it." he sat beside her and remove hair strands falling from her messy bun over her face. He cupped her face and kissed her on forehead.

"I love you." He said.

"I do more then you." She replied with a beautiful smile.

"I am coming in five minutes I need to make a call." He informed her and leave from there. When he left she stood up from bed and start looking for her mobile cause she was bored. But before she can move she feels that immense pain and wetness indicating that twins are on their way.

"AHH..... Randhir....." she screamed while clutching her abdomen. Within seconds he was beside her holding her hand and asking her what happen but boss that was the wrong question did he just asked.

She screamed with frustration "me happened.... You idiot they are coming." "Who?" ohk it was limit for her to not hit him with something she sees and that will hurt.

"ahh.. tumhare chahcha ... idiot.." she said with sarcasm but I think he was so lost in her pain that he didn't realize what she really meant. "but I don't have any." Nerve of this man. She sent deadly glare to him. before she can reply Baba came to room and told that "we need to take her hospital Randhir." Baba had heard her scream so he came to see her but damn his son is behaving like an idiot he thought.

And makes him realize why she is in pain. He lifted her carefully and carried in bridal style to the car which was parked in front of the house. He placed her in back seat and sat with her laying her head on his lap. While driver was already there to take them to hospital and Baba was seated on passenger seat.

"ahh..... its paining." Tears were rolling down from her beautiful face. He wipe the tears away and try to consol her whispering sweet nothing to her.

"it's all your fault." She said while crying and changing her position to get rid of immense pain. He choose to ignore it. He knew there is no room for argument right now.

"drive fast... you idiot... devil k driver if.... Anything happened I'll.... personally send you.. to hell." She screamed with frustration. All hormones are making her to feel different emotions. Finally getting scold by sanyukta for thousand times for not being caring and lovable husband to Randhir they reached to hospital. She also knew that she didn't mean anything but she can't help it.

Driver stopped the car in front of hospital and Randhir carried her and asked or say ordered for stretcher. Doctor and nurses came and take her to the OT.

Two hours of waiting was making him more desperate to see his wife his life. He was continuously moving back to fro with the thought of her, her smile. Baba was also there, he won't show it but he was also nervous. But they know everything will be fine.

Inside the OT her screams can be heard she is trying hard and also cursing randhir in between. It was really amusing to see her curse the great dangerous deadly gang leader and calling him devil idiot duffer and what not.

Finally after a lot try she can hear the crying of a baby. Their first child she thought. With blurry vision she can make out that doctor handed baby to nurse. After a minute or so she can feel contraction again and doctor told her that second child is also eager to come to this world.

Nurse come out of the OT and inform randhir that he can meet her and their children. When he enters the room he saw his wife peacefully and lovingly looking at the cribs present at the right side. He goes there and look at his babies both are sleeping peacefully with a cute smile. He touched them delicately like he was afraid of them getting hurt.

Then he moves toward his wife and kissed atop of her head and sit beside her while holding both of her hands on his. "They are just like you so beautiful." He said and she smiled.

"No my baby boy look like his father and girl just like me." he wasn't aware of their gender and when he heard that they are girl and boy both he remember their fight of babies being girls or boys. Now it's like god is so happy with them that he isn't making anyone sad. Sanyukta was hoping for boys and he was for girls. But at the end of the day they both love their children dearly no matter if they are girls or boys.

"What are we going to name them?" he asked.

"we will name boy Aarav and his little sister's name will be Sharanya." She said with a big smile on her place.

...........

No matter what at the end of the day devil will come to his angel and their love story will be completed. They are happy, and in madly in love with each other.

.......................................................

i am done and its complete now....

thank youuu sooooo much for your love and support and specially those who makes me continue it.

lots of love and right now i am emotional :'(

link for new story---------->

OUR STRANGE LOVE STORY

https://www.wattpad.com/story/79994418-our-strange-love-story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 2.7K 26
Hello Everyone... I started reading just because of sidnaaz fanfictions... And I just not only read them but lived them... So this is my first ever...
49.9K 5K 80
A story tells about Monami Mahajan, a soon-to-be graduate, freelanced by Karan Shergill, a young psychologist. But who would have known a short time...
89.6K 4K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
301K 19.1K 43
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...