The Song Remains the Same: (G...

By Ughs4u

Gianna comes from an exclusive Ravenclaw family. The pressure that her parents enforced on her to stick to th... More

Sorting Ceremony
Five Years Later..
Just A Cup Of Tea
Diagon Alley
Ziggy Stardust
World Cup
John Knows
Dress Shopping
Back to Hogwarts!
Wizarding Schools
The First Task
You're In Ruins
Mended
Coming To His Senses
The Ball
Dates?
Not The Best
Responsible
Predate
Date: Part One
Date: Part Two
The Second Task
I'm Happy Hope You're Happy Too
Hogsmeade in March
Plans and Preparations
They Say It's Your Birthday
It's My Birthday Too Yeah
Happy Birthday To You
The Pranks
Possible Forgiveness
Dodgy Twins
Tragedy
Oh! Parents
Invitation
Uncle Uncle
Grimmauld Place
Harry's Arrival
So Glad It's Your Birthday
Proper Training
Prefects and Boggarts
Quidditch Players
Monkey Business
Detentions and Secrets
Weasley Is Our King
Christmases
Concerts
Hey Guys! +Update
Family
Valentine's
Patronus Making
Stars
Quidditch Afterhours
Dropouts
Phoenix
Confortation and Futures
Goodbye, Old Friend
Weasleys and Such
Visiting Remus
Minds Wander
Unforgettable
Love Is All You Need
Loss
Fleur and Bill's
My Vows
His Vows
Aunt Gianna
Loss of a Brother
The Song Has Changed
Fred Weasley
Forgiveness
Teddy Lupin
The Song Remains The Same

Smile, The Worst Is Yet To Come

2K 45 0
By Ughs4u

     We sat at the Great Hall while Dumbledore announced Cedric's tragedy but that wasn't even the worst part. Voldemort had risen. We were all terrified. George's arm that had been around my shoulder when Dumbledore announced stiffened up. It was horrible news, the worst we had ever received. I curled up on George's chest and he kept whispering words of wisdom. George was more serious with this situation than Fred but I knew they were concerned deep inside.

"Oh, Gianna. I'm sorry, dear. George tells me you and Cedric were friends." Mrs. Weasley said hugging me. I smiled falsely.

"He was a great person. I'm glad to have known him."  I said, before leaving to catch the train I decided to visit someone who'd be unconsolable right now: Cho. She was crying, a bunch of Ravenclaw girls were around her.

"Cho, my deepest condolences." I said to her. "Cedric was a brilliant person. It hurts, I know." She hugged me. I wasn't good at consoling people but that's as good as it got. I cried as well while hugging her. I can't imagine what she felt like.

The twins, Natalie, our many pets and I walked to the train. We searched for an empty compartment when we finally saw Harry. We hugged him and made sure he was alright. We decided to leave them alone to catch up but Fred and George stayed in their compartment for a while before heading to ours.

"Gianna. Natalie." They said in unison looking more eager than ever. "Do you want to know a secret?"

"How does it feel like to be dating two great business men who just received more money than we'd ever seen?" George said. We chuckled and the twins proceeded to tell us what had happened. They explained and then talked about the future they would build with the money that Harry gave them. A loss of a friend hurt but the twins' blossoming business helped me distract myself from Cedric.

"How would you guys feel if we actually used your model when we open up the shop?" Fred asked squeezing to fit in the middle of us.

"Do you really think it's that good? Are you sure?" I asked.

"Are you kidding, Gianna?!" George said. "It's bloody brilliant."

    Our sixth year at Hogwarts had come to a tragic end. It had been one of the worst, yet best years of all of our lives and with that we continued to our home with yet another life changing journey to uncover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 3.4K 24
Hey everyone!So I've decided to write Harry Potter Preferences!Just a few things:These are based off the movie because I've only read the first three...
902K 24.6K 42
Ruth is the youngest of the Ash triplets. Born only three minutes after her sisters, Ruth has always been the odd one out. She's been invisible all...
661K 9.1K 51
Harry Potter Preferences, for all the potterheads out there. Characters include: β€’Harry Potter β€’Ron Weasley β€’Draco Malfoy β€’Fred Weasley β€’George Weas...
156K 4.8K 35
in which a witch named cora holloway could be described as many things but most of all, she was c h a r m i n g ( HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLE...