Touched by an Angel

By junior859

BOOK 1 Angelo is a young, soft and humble guy who just got out of a dramatic melt down with his dad for being... More

The Start
My Lil Dudes
Go Slow
Keepin' em
Confession
Trap House Visit
No Love in the Club
Break up to Make up
Gettin' it on
Stalker in the Camp
Handled by a Thug
Sex, Doctor & Coming Out
Fuck Up Outta Here!
Gramp's House
Sex & the Park
Fluffy, Puppy
Baby on Board
Thug Mode
Frantic
Weed, Guns & Jail
Last Chance
Trip and Trippin'?
Three boys?
Vacation
Surprise!
Friends
Bully
Wake up De'Andre!
Freedom
Attitude
Bad News
Found
Reunited
Family Time
Ignoring at the Wedding
It's a Date!
Twins!
Punished
Daddy Mode
Date Night
Marry me
Adventure
Packing Up
Fight
Sinking Feeling
Visitors
Talkin' it Out
Question?
To Escape

The Wedding

5.1K 186 73
By junior859

Now I feel so sad letting go of this story and I am wondering if I should do a sequel but from Trell and Rambo's P.O.V. Let me know what you guys think!

Now I gotta give shout outs to these peeps: @AfroRican SydneyReid8 junior354 horuseye360 jimmynewtron @mickeyismebabe KendallGresham TyriekFoy @samira08 @curlymufasa @angellovebaby26 @kdarty02

Angelo's P.O.V

Dre and I decided to get dressed together along with the boys. I had on my boxers and socks and undershirt, Dre had on his boxers and socks too but he was shirtless. He had Zayne and I had Zaire. We got em ready in their grey suits; Dre gave them their teddy while Gabe who was already dressed sat with them. It was now the rugrats time to get ready and I had Emilio while Dre had Bent.

"Daddy may I get a ring too?" Bentley was hell bent on getting a ring as well. He was gonna be a ring bearer with Emilio and he was obsessed with the ring. We had rehearsals and they were all set with their parts.

"Baby I promise that Dad and I will get you a ring when we are done ok? Right Dad?" Dre asked me and I agreed. We got them both dressed and they sat beside their brothers as we got dressed. We were both wearing grey suits that were fitted paired with pale pink shirts and brown belt and shoes. Dre decided that we should scrap the ties and wear the top button loose since they suits were fitted and it was a garden wedding .

The boys had on the same color suit but their shirt was a light yellow. The groomsmen are wearing black suits that are also fitted with a light yellow shirt. Once we were all ready, Dad came to pick us up and it was off to the venue.

......................................................................................

De'Andre's P.O.V

I let Angel do all the planning but I decided on the ring and that we would have our kids involved. I was fuckin' amazed at the view and all. I looked around and I saw that the guys were already standing at the alter. I had Gabe, Trell and Rambo standing for me while bae had Brandon and Kevin. I checked both my rugrats out as the walked down the aisle with the rings and took their place beside their respective groomsmen.

Them niggas be cheesin' at me when I walked out with my dad and Zaire in my arms. I was a little nervous but this was the happiest day of my life.

I wanted to surprise Angelo with a song and I thought long and hard about it. I finally found the perfect song, the look on his face when he walked to me to that song made my heart pound like crazy.

I watched as the man that stole my heart, the man that held me down even when I messed up, walked out with his Dad and our baby Zayne. He already had tears in his eyes and he mouthed

"That song" to me and I smiled shyly. I was standing here hand in had with Angelo so we could get married.

The pastor had his intro and then he asked Gabriel to step up to the mic to do his thing. I didn't know that he had this planned and I was smilin' so hard at him.

"Hey everybody! I just wanted to share something with my dads that I read the other day. I know that my dads love each other and this is just for them to remember during the tough times.

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

I love you Daddy and I love you Dad" I called him over to where we stood and I hugged him and so did Angel as well.

"I love you too baby boy" I whispered so only he and Angel could hear.

"Me too son" bae said.

"Before your vows I ask you the all important question" when the pastor said that I felt butterflies and nerves, bae squeezed my hands and I relaxed some.

"De'Andre do you choose to marry Angelo and have him as you husband?" the pastor asked.

"I do"

"Angelo do you choose to marry De'Andre and have him as your husband?" he asked Angel.

"I do"

We were about to say our vows and this is when shit got nervous for me. I felt Angel squeeze my hand and I just blocked everyone out and focused on him.

"De'Andre you have written your own vow, you may go ahead and repeat it" the pastor ordered. I was looking in the eyes of the man that made me fall in love with him the moment I met him.

"Angelo, I am still blown away by the fact that you are standing here before me, I feel loved, cared for and cherished when I am with you. Through my dark path, you encouraged me to be a better man and all while accepting me for I was and who I am now, a proud father, partner and a real man. I am inspired by your humility, your strength, willingness to forgive and you faith. I am extremely proud and honored to call you mine and to become your husband. I respect you completely and I promise to support you and follow you wherever life takes us. I will forever be you lover, your partner and your best friend. Everything that I have is yours, I give myself to you completely and freely. I promise to be faithful and true and that I will love you always and forever."

I was trying to hold back the tears but a nigga was just feeling the emotions. This was the man that I love and I can now call him my husband. Bae was wiping my tears with his tissue and then he took my hands ago.

....................................................................................

Angelo's P.O.V

I stood there and I listened and understood every single word that he spoke. I could feel the love he has pouring out, the way he looked into my eyes even through his tears, the way he held my hands as if to let me feel the words as well.

"Angelo you have written your vow and you may now repeat it" the pastor said.

I stood there and I still had his hand, it was now my turn to let him see how I really feel about him.

"De'Andre, we met on a day when I was just taking a walk and that was when our lives began. We went from strangers to fathers and then to lovers. You have shown me your kindness, how much of a big heart you have. I am amazed by your love and warmth. I vow to put you before myself. I am marrying myself to you in body and spirit. I want to tell every story of my life with you, endure the hard times with you, celebrate the memories with you.I am extremely proud and honored to call you mine and to become your husband. I respect you completely and I promise to support you and follow you wherever life takes us. I will forever be you lover, your partner and your best friend. Everything that I have is yours, I give myself to you completely and freely. I promise to be faithful and true and that I will love you always and forever."

I was crying and Dre wiped my tears with his thumb and then took my hands again and gave them a reassuring squeeze.

"We'll now have the exchange of the rings. Now the rings that you have chosen not only symbolizes who you are, but what you have both created together. The rings please" the pastor said. Trell and Brandon took the rings from the rugrats and handed them to us.

"De'Andre repeat after me, Angelo I give you this ring" the pastor said then held the mic to Dre.

"Angelo I give you this ring"

"As a symbol of my love and as a constant reminder"

"That I have chosen you above all others, to be the one to share my life with."

"That I have chosen you above all others, to be the one to share my life with." Dre said. He then slipped the ring on my finger and I had butterflies in my stomach.

"Angelo repeat after me" the pastor said then turned his attention and the mic to me. "De'Andre I give you this ring,"

"De'Andre I give you this ring,"

"As a symbol of my love and as a constant reminder"

"That I have chosen you above all others, to be the one to share my life with."

"That I have chosen you above all others, to be the one to share my life with." I completed, then placed the ring on Dre's finger. I have never seen him smile that hard at all. We were still holding hands and his fingers caressed mine the entire time we stood there.

"De'Andre and Angelo you have now pledged your love and commitment together before us all, I now declare you husband and husband! You may seal your union with a kiss"

Dre and I closed the gap between us and he captured my lips with his and kissed me for the first time as husbands.
.........................................................................

De'Andre's P.O.V

As we stood behind the door waiting to be announced for the first time as a couple at our reception, I had no idea what to expect on the other side of the door.

We finally entered and I was stunned by the decor and how fuckin' awesome this shit was. It was like nothin' I have ever seen before.

I leaned over and kissed Angel's cheek and and he blushed. I had to chuckle at how shy he was being right now.

"Baby this is beautiful! I love it!"

"Thanks Andre"

"Ladies and gentlemen, De'Andre and Angelo will now have their first dance. I held out my hand and bae took my hand and moved to the center of the dance floor. We hugged each other with my hands around his waist and his around my neck. We was dancin' to Adele, 'Make you feel my love'. After a few minutes both our fussy twins came walking over to us and we had to break our dance to pick em up.

The other boys came over and Angel and I took turns dancing with our sons on our very special wedding night. Now it was on cuz bae was killin that shit on the dance floor and I did a lil somethin' somethin'. Ricky Jr. was sitting at a seat while his brother be twerkin' and shit with his date.

"So you just gone leave my son hangin' and not get up there and dance? I mean unless you want that Brandon's lil brother to cuff him!" When I said that he walked over to Gabe and ole dude and just hugged Gabe with one arm to his chest and kissed his neck.

"Bae lil nigga got mad game" I joked with Angel.

"So you sure you ain't got no problems with it now?"

"They good I trust my son. Now come grind on this dick Mr. Matthews" I smirked and grabbed his waist as I started whining him. It was fun to see erbody just up and dancing. Now bae and I didn't have to worry about the rugrats cuz the grandfathers had em locked in their sight but the twins was havin' none of that shit. They wanted their dads and nobody else. We stood on the balcony with our youngest boys cuddled to our chest between us as we hugged.

"I love you baby, Always and forever" he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too bae, Always and forever" I replied.

Thank you guys for all the reads, comments and encouragements. I really had fun with this my first book and I hope you enjoyed the journey too. Remember to VOTE and COMMENT on this chapter and to add my other stories to your library for updates.

Nuff Love!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 4.9K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
593K 27.9K 56
-COMPLETED- As if being the Sheriff's son wasn't stressful enough, he had to go fall, and get knocked up by Lakewood notorious bad boy who used to be...
148K 7.6K 26
*NOTE: Because I write this series for an independent publisher, I can't post the entire series on wattpad. I am posting the first book of the first...
3.4K 140 23
Everything in Alexander's life seems to be perfect, but nobody knows the truth. Alexander is gay and in the closet, his own mother blames him for his...