Glitch || s.m.

By onlinezoella

no one added u ur a glitch • What happens when Jayden Summers is glitched into the sidemen's conversation? Wh... More

1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
2.0
2.1
2.2
3.0
3.1
4.0
7.0
7.1
9.0
9.1
9.2
10.0
10.1
10.2
10.3
11.0
11.1
12.0
13.0
13.1
14.0
14.1
14.2
14.3
16.0
16.1
17.0
18.0
18.1
24.0
24.1
26.0
27.0
43.0
43.1
49.0
49.1
49.2
49.3
49.4
49.5
49.6
49.7
52.0
52.1
52.2
55.0

tag

4.2K 52 76
By onlinezoella

idek how to do these. i've never been tagged... but thanks to xxmiareadxx  ily

i love everyone tbh

When did you first realise you loved writing?
✿ I used to love writing in school whenever we had those writing assignments, and when I was seven, my second grade teacher told my grandma that she wouldn't be surprised if I became an author. Then is seventh grade my History and English teachers liked to make fun of how much I wrote, in a good way.

What was your first story on WattPad?
✿ I don't remember what it was called, but it was a BajanCanadian fanfic and was four years ago, on a different account.

What is your favourite genre to write?
✿ FANFIC BABY!!! Na, but seriously, I like to write romance or just teen fiction.

Who is the person you love to rant to about your books?
✿ I don't have anyone, I'm all alone. :( Although when I deleted a chapter awhile back I cried to my sidemen group chat about it.

What is your typical character length?
✿ I try to make it to 2000, but it's mostly 1500. Honestly, I write until it's a good place to end the chapter length. And this book doesn't count, because it's texts mostly.

What story are you most proud of?
✿ This one, because I actually have a plot and you guys seem to love it. :))))

Have you ever written a collaborative story with anyone?
✿ Na, I'm still all alone... :((((

If you have, what is it? Is it on WattPad?
✿ Somebody be my friend.

Favourite WattPadder?
sidemenswegways xxmiareadxx itscj_ sighmen

Favourite Story?
✿ this is sooo hard because I'm wanting to read so many stories atm.
two weeks/two years by sighmen and housemates by BlisssKiss

Where is your favourite place to write?
✿ on my balcony because it's fresh air and I still have wifi.

How do you motivate yourself to write?
✿ I honestly don't know...

What's your biggest distraction when you write?
✿ YouTube bc babes upload all the time and writing other stories I've began.

One thing you aspire to achieve as a writer?
honestly just making someone fall in love with my story.

thank you guys for everything

this is gonna stay at the end of my book.

and I have to tag people;

sidemenswegways
SidemenHoe_
itscj_
sidefan7

idk anymore people oops

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 2.9K 53
y/n is JJs bestfriend and she finds out she only has a certain time to live. in telling JJ she became closer to JJs friends could she possibly fall f...
9K 471 24
Simon, Josh, JJ, and Tobi have finally graduated high school. Vik, Ethan, and Harry still have a year left for them. Simon ends up moving to America...
123K 903 50
All she wants is nothing more than to hear him knocking at her door. It all started as Liana visits her brother, famous youtuber zerkaa. Things were...
122K 2K 27
After studying in Leeds for two years, twenty year- old Mallie decided to move back to her old town in her new apartment where she would live on her...