Captured By The Mafia

By BlackxRaven

*Completed 2017* *EDIT 2024 Hey lovelies! I will be editing this story for Kindle publishing! Will update wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Help
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 11

35.4K 1.2K 661
By BlackxRaven

Guys I love you I really do. But could you not comment and message me about updates RIGHT after I update the story.

Love you guys!!! XOXOXOXO😘

__________________________

Chapter 11: Lover not a Fighter

Carney

I don't like this, I don't like any of this. I don't know if it's because his mom put the fear of God in him or something but he has really nice to me these past few days. Like this morning ~~~

"What happened to the old table?" I asked Dante as we walked into the dinning room. Dante just pulled me by the hand to the smaller table. We sat down, I had my usual  fruit bowl and chocolate pancakes. And Dante had his bacon, sunny side up eggs, sausage, and coffee.

"I thought I smaller table would be better for the two of us. The other one is for... It's more family sized." I almost choked on my kiwi.

"F-Family!?" This thing could sit ten people!?"

"My mom loves big families. If it wasn't for her loosing her other children I would have two little twin sisters." He said before sipping his coffee.

"Oh...I'm sorry." He shook his head.

"It's fine. I'm slightly thankful."

"What do you mean!" His happy? What is this guys problem?

"Do you know how many snot nose brats I would have killed or threatened? I'm already stressed enough. I can't deal with all that." I laughed at that.

"I could so see you being the over protective big brother." Dante just smiled and nodded his head. We continued to eat in comfortable silence.

"So uh, speaking of family... Have you considered it?"

"Oh! Uhh... I-I do want a family but not now. I want to finish school and get a job you know? I just want to be ready and prepared."

"You didn't mention marriage. Do you plan on getting married?" I looked away from his gaze and at the engagement ring.

"I guess I forgot about love."

***

And now here I am... Waiting for him in his office. His actual office not the one at his home. I don't think I can even call this an office. It looks like a studio apartment! Why the heck does he have a full living room set?! I still don't know why he dragged me along. It's close to lunch time and I'm hungry!

"Dante-? Who the hell are you?" I turn to see a beautiful women. Cream colored skin, full pink lips, and beautiful eyes. She is stunning!

"O-Oh I'm Carney... D-Dante's fiancé." Her eyes widened and face went red.

"His WHAT! I've been fuck- HOW long!? How long have you two been together?" What would be the appropriate amount of time? A year?

"Uu-" She held her hand up and interrupted me.

"DON'T tell me." She started pacing the room fuming. If life was a cartoon she would have steam coming out of her ears.

"Uh he will be here soon."  I said and she turned to face me. Then looked me up and down. And instantly my self esteem went down. She was beautiful, tall, full beast, an amazing body. Even her voice was angelic.

"So? He decided to marry some black girl huh? I'm not surprised. He would cheat on me with them. I guess you're the lucky whore who got him." Bish what?

Dante

"We need to change the pesticides we use. Some customers are complaining about the taste." My assistant said to me. I sigh, not this bull again. You CAN NOT taste the shit!

"For one we do not need to change anything. Last time I'm gong to say anything. If they have a problem with our booze then they need to stop drinking it. Where were these complaints filed?" She quickly swiped her tablet before reading it to me.

"At one of the stores-"

"So we make cheap wine for them and they complain? If they don't like it then they need to work harder for our better stuff." I say as we get a did the elevator. Then we stop seeing some people crowd around my office door. Why are there so many people on my floor? I quickly rush to the door, pushing people. When I saw what all the commotion was I stood there stunned. Carney looked so sexy it was deadly. Anger and exhaustion clear on her face as she leaned on my desk to catch her breath. Her dress was torn, face and hands had a little bit of blood on them. I look in the direction of her glaring. It was Crystal. What the hell is she doing here? And it looks like Carney beat the shit out of her. She was practically coughing up blood. I knew Carney knew all that fight in her wasn't for show.

"Sir I've cleared the floor ." My assistant said. I nod and dismissed her. Then quickly walked over to make sure she was alright .

"Are you alright petardo?" I asked cupping her face.

"...Yeah..." She huffed before slapping my hands away.

"D-Dante!... You're marrying this monkey?!" I was about to say something but Carney charged for her. I had to pull her by the arm back to me.

"Sit here petardo, I'll handle her okay?" I picked her up and placed her on my desk.

"Why are being so kind to that ghetto hood rat!? Do you see what she did to me!? Those savage people are NOT people you should marry!" I swear I say Carney's eyes go pitch black.

"Crystal, come on." I walk over to her and jerk her up. Her face was bloody and bruised. She gasped and tried to hug me.

"I knew you wouldn't choose someone like her over me-

- That's where you're mistaken. Get the fuck out and don't ever come near me or my fiancé again. And like the smart girl I hope you are you wouldn't dare go against what I say?"

"I can't believe you! I've been with you for years!" She cried. UhI don't give a fuck!

"You where a casual fuck now, get the fuck out of my building." My men came in and took her away. I had to close my door because of all her screaming. I walk back over to Carney. I was going to take her out for lunch but now she needs to be cleaned up.

"Where did you abduct her?" She said while glaring at me.

"Aw petardo, you know you're the only
one." I joked and Carney smiled.

"You know that's was my first fight..."

"And you did an excellent job petardo. I couldn't be more proud."

"You're nuts! I bet if I said I wanted to kill her you wouldn't mind!?" Our first torture together...not a bad idea.

"No. I can always have my men bring her back for you. Is that what you want?" Carney looked at me with wide eyes.

"No! I'm not a killer!" I shrug.

"You never know. But let's get you cleaned up for lunch.

***

________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 2.2K 51
π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘–π‘“π‘“π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘›π‘π‘’ 𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘’π‘›π‘‘ 𝑀𝑒 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘š. ...
35.4K 707 29
She is a broken girl and she is very insecure. She fears people and always stays silent. He is a broken man with a lot of confidence. People fear him...
2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
1.2M 45.2K 48
{ Completed } He thought he did the right thing by keeping his occupation a secret, but when the truth comes out, he loses the only person that ever...