Underswap Papyrus X Female Re...

By Undertaleislife101

Sooo, this is my first undertale fanfic and I just wanna see if people like it! This is gonna be the non-lemo... More

Homeless
Skeleton roomates
Sick days
Bed time
Home alone part 2
The misunderstanding
Boo boos
The man who speaks in hands
The folks
(Y/n)'s Past Part 1
Q and A
(Y/n)'s past part 2

Home alone part 1

1.1K 28 12
By Undertaleislife101

(B/s)-Breast Size (small/big)
************************************
Papyrus' p.o.v
When I woke up, it was still pretty early as sunlight was shining through my bedroom window. 8:00 am is what my digital bed side clock flashed on my nightstand next to the bed. I was about to get up to use the bathroom when I felt something warm and heavy snuggled up in my bed next to me. At first, I assume it's Sans who probably just had another nightmare or something, but then I felt something squishy in my hand. It was warm and sphere shaped and extremely (b/s). At that moment I realized that I was fondling (y/n)'s breast. I retracted my hand back quickly and felt my cheekbones blush somehow. I stare down at (y/n) who looked so vulnerable at the moment. She looks so good in the clothes I lent her! My orange hoodie she was wearing was slightly pulled up revealing her soft looking belly and the boxers she was wearing were sliding down a bit showing a lot of skin, but not enough to be classified as naked. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair was beautifully spread out beneath her head. I pulled my blanket over her body and teleported over to my bedroom door which was somehow open. I could've sworn I locked it last night. I shrug my shoulders and exit the room quietly shutting my bedroom door behind me so I wouldn't wake (y/n) up. I tiptoed to Sans' room and open his door a bit. I peek through to see him peacefully sleeping sucking his thumb. He was too innocent for this world. This was why I had protect him no matter what. I closed Sans' door and quietly walked downstairs. I'll be honest, I don't trust (y/n). After what happened back in the underground with Chara....the way they killed my brother and I reset over and over again. I'm glad after about a thousand resets, Chara finally set us free for good. This is the real world though. If (y/n) kills me or my brother, then there is no reset to fix everything. I walked to the kitchen and opened up the fridge and snatched a bottle of honey from it. I open the bottle and take a swig of honey from it. I sit on the couch and turn the T.V on to the news channel. I looked on as I saw everyone's favorite human, Chara , standing in front of a crowd and making a speech. Huh, Chara had really grown up since the last time I saw them. Last time I saw them, we were saying our heartfelt goodbyes to one another in front of the former barrier that previously kept us all in. Now here they were as a full grown adult and the ambassador of monsters. We don't talk much anymore, but I remember the faithful day when we first met back in snowdin. So now ever since we helped Chara, Sans wants to help every human he sees. I know he means well, but the surface just isn't like the underground. Some humans are just pure evil. I watched the T.V for a few more moments before I heard someone running down the stairs. I turn to see Sans energetically bouncing around like a mad man, trying to put his clothes on. "Papyrus, why didn't you wake me up?! I have to be at training with Alphys in ten minutes and you have to go to work!" Sans said frantically running around. I put my finger to his teeth and shush him. "Shhh. You don't want (y/n) waking up do you?" I said in a calm quiet voice. Sans eye sockets widened a bit as he slapped both his now gloved hands over his teeth. That's right, I had to go to work now. Could I trust (y/n) to stay here home alone? What if we come back and find out (y/n) stole our shit and ran away with it? I guess I'll have to take a chance...I stand up from the couch and pat Sans' head. "Okay bro, I'm off to work. Don't forget to lock up before ya leave, 'k? See ya." I said as I teleported to my hot dog selling cart in the grand park in the middle of the city. I hope (y/n) doesn't let me down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 356 18
Credit to dongoverlord on Tumblr for the cover art! There are lemons (NSFW chapters) and they will be labeled so you can avoid them if you're not i...
101K 1.2K 34
Ok, Ok, this is my first fanfic ever so please don't hate it if its crappy. I have been reading a whole lot of blueberry fics but none seemed complet...
512K 9.2K 79
Cover by @magicath617 REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! I WAS TAKING REQUESTS FOR A WHILE, BUT I AM NOT ANYMORE! I WILL NOT DO YOUR REQUEST UNLESS IT'S REALLY...
199 8 23
Hey guys this is my first book it is ongoing I hope you enjoy please tell me the spelling errors in a way it's chara x reader but theirs 3 people eac...