Adventures of the Flaming Ho...

By emoEmuu

Where a girl meets the friends of a lifetime. More

Characters
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
-Commerical- (+tag)
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20- Finale
Wedding OVA

Episode 6

807 49 20
By emoEmuu

In which she protects:

Minah was in a good mood. She was in such a good mood that she actually cleaned the penthouse.

That's right, cleaned. Yixing didn't even have to force her. Minah jumped from one room to another as she cleaned.

She had saved Yixing and Kris's room for last. She didn't know how Kris would react to her being in their room but by now her mind was muddled with thoughts of happy chipmunks and singing Baekhyuns.

She hummed as she pushed open the door, scrunching her nose when she caught sight of a very messy desk.

The room was clean. Of course, Yixing was hellbent on keeping the penthouse clean but the desk was a landslide. Minah made her way to the mess and started cleaning.

She was so immersed in cleaning that she didn't hear the front door open. She cleared the desk, sorted the papers and started putting away things where they belonged.

She froze when she caught sight of a dusty bag, sitting in the corner of the room. Minah frowned as she picked it up.

It was such a nice bag. She was about to open it when a large hand grabbed her wrist.

Minah screamed and dropped the bag, turning to to see a fuming Kris.

"K-Kris-"

"What...the fuck are you....doing in my room?" Kris growled out, his grip tightening on Minah's wrist.

"I-I just wanted to hel-"

"GET OUT."

That was two weeks ago.

Ever since then, Kris had been even more salty. Now making his complaints vocal, going against everything Minah said or did.

She tried figuring it out.
She couldn't.
She tried asking Yixing but he just shook his head.

"Please Minah, if you have any bit of care for Kris....leave it."

She cared for Kris, so she left it.

It was a late Friday night. Minah was swarmed with homework yet she let Chanyeol and Baekhyun into her room. While she slaved away over equations and functions, Baekhyun and Chanyeol chatted.

She had grown use to their constant noise, in fact she craved it.

Minah had grown up an only child. It was her mother and her. No pets, no loving grandmas, no overly happy uncles, no annoying siblings. It was silence from day one.

"So, baby baby Minah," Minah resisted the urge to roll her eyes when she felt Baekhyun swing an arm around her shoulder, "How's school?"

"Good, except this one guy keeps bothering me."

Chanyeol shot up, pretending to pull up his sleeves, "Who? I'll give 'em a good old fashioned knuckle sandwich."

In all honesty, that threat would have been scary, if it wasn't for the fact that Chanyeol was wearing a pikachu onesie.

Baekhyun grinned, "Um, pale, short, thinks he's funny but isn't?"

Minah narrowed her eyes suspiciously as she turned to Baekhyun, "How do you know?"

"He um...." Baekhyun let out a nervous chuckle, "Funny story actual-"

"Baekhyun." Minah glared at the short male.

"Okay so Suho might of come up to me and asked me who you were, and he seemed interested and damn you deserve a guy and-"

Minah let out a loud groan, "Are you kidding me?! He keeps asking me to look under, and when I ask where, he yells Underwear and runs off."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol let out harmonious laughter while Minah scowled, going back to her own work. Minah finished the last of her homework just as the front door swung open.

"Oh Minaaahhh!"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol snickered when they heard Luhan yell for her.

Ever since Minah made Luhan dress like a girl, the older male took advantage of her guilt. She was now Luhan's adopted child, as messed up as that was.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol found it utterly amusing, and slightly disappointing. (They had planned to adopt Minah too), Yixing found it adorable and Kris couldn't care less.

Minah got up and trudged to the living room, Baekyeol in tow.

"What Luhan?"

Luhan gasped, "What?! No oppa? Minah I'm older than you."

Minah rolled her eyes, "For the last time, honorifics are stupid and we don't use them in this household."

Luhan sighed dramatically but lit up again, "So! The football team is having their first match of the season."

Minah kept a close eye on Luhan, who was rummaging through his backpack, "And the football team decided to get their girlfriends to wear their jerseys, isn't that cute."

Luhan yanked a shirt out of his backpack and held it out for Minah. She took it with dainty fingers, examining it. It was Luhan's football jersey. A blue and white jersey with the number 7 and 'LuHan' in white letters above it.

"Luhan I'm not your girlfriend and I'm not letting others think I'm your girlfriend. Get Minseok to do it."

Luhan pouted, "Oh come on MinMin! It's one day. And Minseok is also on the football team."

Minah turned to Minseok who was sheepishly holding his own jersey. He cleared his throat as he motioned to the jersey, "I was actually going to have you wear mine."

Minah pointed to Luhan and Minseok, "No and No. Sorry guys."

She walked away, ignoring the whines coming from Luhan.

It was almost one before Minah decided it was time to stop scrolling through tumblr and get some sleep. She closed her laptop and grabbed her empty water bottle. She exited her bedroom and started walking towards the kitchen when she heard two voices.

"Please babe, I want to show everyone our relationship!"

Minah's eyes widened because that was the first time she had heard Kris talk so desperately.

"No means No Kris. I'm not going to throw your reputation away like that!"

"Yixing I don't care what other people think!"

"Kris, no."

"Yixing, it's just a jersey. At least tell me you'll think about it."

"Fine."

Minah quickly started walking again when she heard footsteps approaching the door. She dashed to the kitchen and pretended to be eating cookies that Luhan had made earlier.

She looked up to see a tired looking Yixing walking into the kitchen. His eyes widened when he saw Minah sitting sheepishly on the kitchen counter.

"Couldn't sleep?" She asked, half a cookie in her hand.

Yixing shook his head and sat next to her on the counter. She passed him a cookie and he took it graciously.

"What's troubling you?" Minah asked, stuffing a couple cookies in her sweatshirt pocket.

Yixing laughed bitterly, "Kris wants me to wear his jersey tomorrow but I don't want to ruin his image, you know."

Minah giggled, "Oh I know. Kris Wu," she made a rectangle with her fingers, "Foreign heart throb. Valuable player on the football team and a sexy genius."

Yixing giggled as he rested his head on Minah's shoulder, "I just don't know what to do Min."

Minah patted Yixing's head, running her fingers through his hair in a motherly fashion, "Yixing, you wearing Kris's jersey basically means coming out to the school. I know Kris is okay with that, he probably doesn't care what anyone thinks but he wants you to be comfortable. He really loves you, you know."

Yixing sighed, Minah took this as a sign to continue, "And coming out like this could be a catalyst for other homosexual couples to come out as well. It's all in your brain Xing. Images and reputations in college don't matter in the real world."

Minah sighed, she hates herself for the sentence she's about to say but she has no choice, "And if you wear Kris's jersey tomorrow, I'll wear Luhan's."

Yixing lifted his head in surprise, "Really?! But everyone will think you two are dating."

Minah resisted the urge to throw up. Her? And Luhan? Hell no.

"I don't care what they think. I'm going to make my friend happy and that's all I care about."

Yixing smiled and squeezed Minah in a tight, one armed hug before sliding off the counter, "Thanks Min!"

"No problem Xing."

Minah smiled as she watched Yixing run to his room. She waited a couple seconds before following. As she passed Yixing and Kris's room, she caught sight of Kris smiling widely.

"Really?!" He asked. Yixing nodded and squealed when Kris picked him up in a bone crushing hug.

Minah knows she's going to get hell tomorrow but it was worth seeing that smile on Kris's face.

Minah grimaced as Luhan let out a loud squeal, "Oh my god really?! You'll do it! You're my favorite daughter!" He announced before dashing away, most probably to grab the jersey before Minah changed her mind, and maybe brag to Minseok that Minah was wearing his jersey.

"I'm your only daughter!" Minah called out to him before catching her mistake, "Wait shit. I'M NOT EVEN YOUR DAUGHTER!"

Luhan came racing back with his blue jersey in hand. He tossed it to Minah and shoved her in her room. Minah rolled her eyes and silently cursed Luhan but changed into the jersey nevertheless.

She walked out of her room to see Luhan standing in the corridor wearing a jersey that was inverted from the one Minah was wearing.

Instead of it being blue with white lettering, it was white with blue lettering.

"Why do you have two?" Minah asked as she pulled her socks on. Luhan patted his pockets desperately, probably looking for his phone, "Because one is for home games and the other is for away games, hey have you seen my phone? I need to take a picture, we look so cute!"

"Lu, could you be more gay?" Minah deadpanned as Luhan freaked out a bit more.

He scoffed, "I'm as straight as a cheese stick... MINSEOK WHERE IS MY PHONE."

There was a faint yell as a reply, "You left it in the bathroom when we were fu-"

"WHOA TOO MUCH INFORMATION." Minah covered her ears as she ran to the kitchen. She dropped her hands immediately when she saw Yixing standing in the living room shyly.

He was wearing Kris's jersey, which was way to big on him. It came down to his mid thighs and it seemed to shrink his already tiny figure. His legs were clad in black skinnies.

Actually it was Luhan's idea for all of them to wear black pants underneath the jerseys. So they would all be 'twinsies'. Luhan's word's, not hers. Kris walked into the living room and his gaze softened when he caught sight of Yixing.

He dropped his backpack and pulled his smaller boyfriend in for a tight hug.

"Thank you." He whispered before pressing soft kisses on Yixing's lips.

"Ugh you guys are cavity inducing." Minah groaned. She frozen when Kris glared at her.

"I'll be in the kitchen." She squeaked before rushing off to find Minseok.

Minseok, as usual was drinking a cup of coffee while watching Luhan make breakfast. He smiled when he caught sight of Minah.

"It fits you well." He commented. Minah looked down and nodded. Luhan had a thin figure. He also somehow had better hips that Minah, and Minah was a girl.

The shirt was only a little loose, definitely not as loose as Kris's jersey on Yixing. But she secretly found that adorable. Yixing looked the cutest when he was drowning in his boyfriend's shirts.

Yixing came skipping into the kitchen, a pleased looking Kris was in tow. Minah's eyes darted to Kris. He stiffened when he saw her but gave her a slight nod of the head, acknowledging her effort in getting Yixing to wear the jersey.

"Let's go!"

It took Minah about five minutes to loose her cool. All she wanted was to get to her first class with Yixing peacefully. But no.

They were the fucking talk of the school.

It was because Minah was wearing Luhan's jersey. Luhan, the perfect example of a flower boy. Luhan, who was the classic heartthrob of the school.

They walked down the hallway, staying close to each other, surrounded by whispers. Girls and guys alike were looking them up and down, probably wondering 'who they hell do they think they are, wearing Kris and Luhan's jerseys?'.

Minah was really getting sick of it. She was about to approach a particular group of girls glaring at them but Yixing grabbed her arm, slightly shaking his head no.

"Min, do not get involved." Yixing whispered.

Minah sighed but listened.

They sat in their usual seats in Literature. Minah leaned back in her seat, keeping one earbud in her ear while keeping an eye on Yixing.

The latter was older than her but she felt the urge to watch over him. Maybe it was because Yixing was so innocent. He let other people push him around, in fear that maybe he might hurt them. Minah found that out on the second day of class.
Yixing sat down next to Minah, not realizing that another guy wanted to sit there.

He was pushed out of his seat, but he didn't say anything. Instead Minah was the one who got up and pushed the jerk away from Yixing, showing that the class had a seating chart and to take his sorry ass somewhere else.

Minah snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a pair of heels. She looked up to see a group of girls approach Yixing who was innocently checking over his notes. Minah stiffened, watching as the group got closer.

"Hey, you."

Yixing looked up confused, "M-me?"

The girl in front rolled her eyes, "Yes you idiot, get up."

"Yixing don't." Minah warned.
Yixing looked at her but got up slowly.

The girl circled him, eyeing his jersey, "Who are you?"

"Zhang Yixing, year 3."

"No, who are you to Kris Wu."

"He's my um...b- friend. Friend."

The girl raised an eyebrow, "Okay so why are you wearing his jersey?"

Minah's breath hitched, she knew where this was going. She looked down at her phone and shot a quick text to Kris.

To Grumpy:
Sos, we're having a bitch issue

From Grumpy:
Don't let them touch him

Minah was about to put her phone down when it buzzed. She had gotten a text from Chanyeol.

From Dopey:
Yo what's happening Kris just shot out of his seat

Minah sighed a breath of relief, Kris was coming.

She looked up to see the girl getting closer to Yixing, her perfectly manicured nail (claw) was poking his chest. Anger bubbled in Minah as she got up. She pulled Yixing back and stood in front of him, "Don't touch him."

The girl scoffed, "Look girlies, she's wearing Luhan's jersey."

A girl behind her let out a frustrated squeal, "I asked oppa  so many times! He kept saying no!"

Minah smirked, "Luhan is a close friend."

The lead girl rolled her eyes, "Yea right." She leaned to her right, looking at Yixing, "You didn't answer my question."

Minah felt Yixing's hold on the back of her shirt tighten. He was scared.

"He is Kris's boyfriend, leave him alone."

The girls let out a loud laugh, earning the attention of the entire class. Where was the teacher?

"Boyfriend!" The girl laughed, wiping a tear from her eye, "That's hilarious. Kris Wu, gay."

She suddenly stopped laughing and squinted her eyes, "Are you imply my Kris Wu is gay? How dare you!"

She raised a hand, aiming for Yixing. Minah sidestepped, blocking Yixing's body with her own. She closed her eyes, waiting for the impact.

But it ever came.

Minah opened one eye and saw a hand holding onto the girl's dainty wrist.

"Now now Naeyeon, play nice!"

Minah turned to see a boy standing next to her. He winked when he caught her eye, the corner of his lips curved up as he smirked, "You know, you shouldn't hit a lady."

"Shut up! You don't know what you're interfering with!"

The boy smiled, "Um, you asked a question. She gave a perfectly reasonable answer and you're going to hit her. I can't let that happen."

The girl was about to retort when Minah heard a familiar voice, "Yixing!"

Yixing gasped when he saw Kris running towards them.

The girl's expression brightened at the sight of an approaching Kris. She yanked her wrist out of the boy's grasp, "Oppa!"

Kris pushed past her and headed straight for Yixing. He ran his hands over Yixing's body, checking for any injuries. His hands finally rested on Yixing's cheeks, which were burning bright red.

"Xingie? Baby are you okay?"

Minah smirked at the girl who's jaw dropped, just staring at the scene in front of her. The boy with the upturned lips cooed as he clapped his hands together, "Awe! Look how cute you two are!"

Kris turned to him, "Do I know you?"

"The guy who saved this girl and your boyfriend sir!" The guy mock-saluted Kris, who just rolled his eyes and turned his attention back at Naeyeon.

"Did you just try to hit Yixing?" Kris's voice was deep and threatening. He towered over the poor girl, who looked like she was going to drop on the spot.

"I..I um...." Beads of sweat popped up on her forehead as Kris glared at her.

"Spit it out."

"That bitch said that Yixing was your boyfriend."

"So?"

"W-what do you mean so?! They're making you seem gay oppa!"

Kris scoffed. He turned to Yixing and bent down. Minah fought down a wide smile as Kris connected their lips. Yixing gasped and gently smacked Kris's arm before hiding his slowly reddening face in the taller male's chest.

"Me and Yixing have been dating for two years and I love him. Our team gave out jerseys to our girlfriends and I gave mine to Yixing because he is my boyfriend." Kris emphasized the word boyfriend.

He turned to the rest of the class, "Love is love, it doesn't matter the gender. Now if I hear that any one of you touched my Yixing, we are going to have some problems."

Kris pressed one last kiss on Yixing's lips as the professor walked in, "Have a nice day."

Kris left, waving a hand at the confused teacher. Naeyeon was flustered as she stumbled back to her seat. Minah let out a small laugh as she playfully nudged a bright red Yixing.

"Aw, your Prince Charming came to the rescue."
Yixing nudged her back and rolled his eyes. She sat down and took out her notebook, uncapping her pen as the professor started talking.

"Psst."

Minah looked up to see the guy was sitting next to her.

"Do I know you?"

The guy shrugged, "We have literature and Chemistry together."

"Right."

"Aren't you going to thank me?"

Minah stopped writing and looked at the guy with the upturned lips, "Why should I?"

"Because I stopped megabitch from slapping you?"

Minah sighed, "Thank you...."

"Jongdae."

"Thank you Jongdae."

"You're welcome!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18 0 1
Two different people found friendship along a great adventure of a lifetime.
33.6K 1.8K 43
Where Chanyeol Finds Love In A Whisper.
448 15 14
Creation out of boredom with friends. Also just to show how delulu are we over EXO. Please don't take this seriously, we just created this for fun. S...
25.8K 988 44
A love story between a girl who is cheerful but doesnot believe in love and a boy who falls for her and makes her believe in love