Won't Give Up [Book 4]

Por WinnieThePooh89

March 1st. Hiccup. I am writing you letters. I am writing about what you will miss. I write about what is go... Más

March 1st
March 5th
March 10th
March 15th
March 20th
March 25th
April 5th/10th
April 15th
April 30th
May 5th/15
May 20th
May 30th
June 5th
~1~
June 10th
June 20th
June 25th
Entry #1
July 5th
~2~
~3~
July 10th
July 20th
July 30th
Entry #2
~4~
August 10th
~5~
~6~
~7~
August 25th
September 5th
~8~
September 10th
~9~
September 20th
~10~
September 30th
October 10th
October 15th
October 20th
Eulogy: Oct 28
Last Chapter

August 15th

289 16 1
Por WinnieThePooh89

August 15th

Some people in our classes always want updates about you. I can't deal with the fact that they hardly knew you and they think that they have the right to know how you are doing.
So like any other normal person, I snap at them and tell them to go %&#@ themselves.
I know you would tell me that that was rude and that they are just concerned.
But that's the thing: they don't know you! They are just bored with their lives and apparently, the college live isn't keeping them busy. I know for a fact that it is keeping me busy.
I think that this is affecting me more than it should be. You being in the hospital for 6 months.
I am just sick of all of it! I hate that I can't hear you reassure me that you will be okay! Because I don't know if you will ever be okay again! And if you are hurt, mentally or physically, it hurts me too.
I have come to this room more than I would like. So for both of our sake, you better wake up soon or I will go insane!

When I start feeling like this, I always think back to all the things we did. While I do that, some memories pop up that I can't place. It is strange. I feel as if I know when and where that happened, but it is just out of my reach to place.
Another thing. Those memories always loom different.
If you were awake, you would say something about how all memories look different. But that isn't what I am talking about. It's the atmosphere. The environment.
It's weird.
I don't understand.

Please wake up soon to help your insane girlfriend,
Astrid. <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 44K 18
"She was the girl who longed for the freedom of the dragon, and he was the dragon who longed to be a man." A heroine reclaiming her fate. A dragon wi...
133K 260 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
5.7K 583 20
My whole life I dedicated to discovering the secrets of the ocean, but when one day I encounter a merman I think I might be losing my mind. Except it...
31.8K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.