wrong number ; j.g

By pixiedix

Jack Gilinsky drunk texts his friend one night, except it's not his friend. It happens to be a girl named Ana... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

31

5.2K 108 9
By pixiedix

should we just tell them?

tell who what?

the fans. tell them we're together?

why not. they're already all over me.

***

I looked at Twitter and saw Jack's latest tweet.

"I'm here to answer your most popular question.
@anamitchell is, in fact, my beautiful girlfriend :')"

And at that very moment, I gained hundreds of thousands of followers. Everyone started tweeting me, but I decided to lay low.

I sighed and tossed my phone on the bed. I sat down and put my face in my hands.

What was I going to tell Jack? He was blowing up my phone, wondering when he could visit. I just didn't want to be around him right now. I couldn't, not while I was carrying someone else's baby.

It wasn't his, he shouldn't have to know. But how would I hide that?

"Ana, honey," my dad says as he walks into my room. "Your mom and I feel bad for leaving you home alone for a month."

"Oh," I mumble.

"Your mom and I are going on another vacation in two days, to New York. Do you want to come?" he asks.

The perfect way to get away from Jack for a while, so it will be easier to hide my secret.

But how would I hide it from my parents? How am I going to tell them I was raped? I wasn't going to. Not yet.

I didn't even want the baby, but my parents wouldn't allow an abortion. Not if I'm still living with them.

"Yes," I smile.

I will finally get to go home and see all my friends.

//

I was at school for 12 hours.
sorry it's short. not in a gr8 mood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 11.4K 37
"You're just trouble, Gilinsky." Contains ; sexual situations, strong language, drug use, and violence.
88.3K 2.1K 19
He pushed me to the bed "Are you ready" he asked "Of course" I replied ••• She never really loved anyone, till she falls in love with the new boy in...
2.3M 47.9K 53
i enjoyed toying with boys making them feel what was once done to me, making them see how life on the other side was. but there was a bump in the roa...
1.9K 116 43
When Lola, Stella, Eliza & Summer decide to take a trip to LA after high school they never expected to bump into a group of boys up to no good. How...