Angel and Devil ki love story

By cute-little-me

Highest position no #16 in fan fiction date - 25/09/2016 Isn't it too irony that what we denied to do we exac... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Pretend it's ok
Always with you
Can't think about my life without you
Epilogue

Under The Moon Light

2.3K 97 7
By cute-little-me

i know i am damn late but i was busy with some personal things like my health and my studies and all so i didnt update earlier but now i am fade up with everything and taking a year drop from my academic studies to do whatever i want. i have like 8 or 9 months to write. i am reallllyyyy excited.

ohk so here is the last part :)

...........

"Are you seriously giving me this." she asked really excited because it's not every day when the almighty devil offers you to drive his motor bike.

"Aww I really want to drive this. I just so in love with this." her every word reflecting joy. He came close to her and said "What about me?" in a low husky whisper. It was his voice or maybe closeness between them that cause her to feel that delightful shiver. But whatever it was, it was given by her devil. HER.

Before she can say something he said "Do you want to waste all day standing here and doing nothing or you want to come."

"Haww you are the one who is distracting me. I am not."

"So that means I affect you." He said closing the distance between them again.

"it's not like that you won't get affected by me." smirk looks sexy on her he thought.

"Yes I get."

"See who is wasting time me or you." She said while pushing him aside. "But again where the hell are we going?" She placed both of her hands on her hips. "Cause if I'm driving then I need to know the route."

"No you don't 'cause I'll tell you the way. Ok now sit and start it otherwise I'm driving it." he told her like matter of fact which was in case may be right 'cause if he didn't say something like that she won't be shut up for a while. Typical sanyukta.

"NOOOO... I'm driving it see." She literally screamed while snatching helmet and keys from his hands.

"don't you want to come mister devil." she asked with a wink when he was lost in her stupidity yet cuteness. Now he knows why everyone says opposite attracts. He never ever in his life once thought about getting a girl just opposite of him but it was his fate. His beautiful dream to come true.

He sat behind her placing his head on her shoulder while hands encircling her waste. She is a perfect example of angel he thought. She start to drive and he to narrate way. After sometime which wasn't quite at all first because sanyukta won't stop talking and second randhir kept her teasing or in other words kept her seducing by his words and wondering hands they reached their destination Calangute Beach.

When she parked her bike or may be his but right now it's her so her bike she caught randhir in a tight embrace and said "you took me to beach. I love you I love you I love you so sooo much." She didn't realize what she said but when she did she was a blushing mess. So cute. And here our devil has the most satisfying smile or smirk I don't know.

After scolding herself and getting over the fact what she said earlier she grabbed his hands and said " do you want to waste all day standing here and doing nothing or you want to come." Exact words what he said earlier.

And their fun date begin. They played tease each other spent romantic moment with each other done all the things what they can do. Clicking selfies and annoying devil was the fav thing for sanyukta and for Randhir spending beautiful moment with her was everything. He feels alive with her. the fun he missed all these years are worth of waiting cause god have given him so beautiful and perfect to himself. All by himself. He is possessive with her it's not something unknown fact to her 'cause she has seen it the way he behave if someone even try to look at her with wrong intension. That person would be lying under ground for sure. And the way his eyes held that possessiveness for her. it sound crazy but she isn't afraid of that in fact she loves it.

They were having their candle light dinner which was organized by randhir already. Music was playing and the effect of twilight making it to look dreamy. Sound of waves are adding its effect on the romantic weather.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" she asked after a couple of minutes of his continuous starring or we can say love struck puppy look.

"Like what?" he surely is in the mood of fun and she also knew it. both don't want this moment to end ever.

"Like umm like the way Adam looks at Behati." She completed her sentence with a lovable look. It ignite a bit of jealousy through devil for sure. And why not when you have the most perfect match of yours sitting in front of you and talking about someone else, though she also mentioned about a girl too but when you are jealous all your common senses goes to hell. :p

"And who is this Adam is?" irritation was really visible in his words though it makes him look cuter to her.

"You know the one I used to have crush once." She paused to see the reaction.. and bang they are the same what she wish for... pure jealousy :p

"And he is so hot and married and going to be dad soon." It makes him feel happy for a particular reason and you know what it is.

"Good otherwise I am not going to leave him if he even or even you look at him." he said in a threatening voice.

"Hayee mar jawa, yehi baat to pasand hai hume aapki bahut. Maar hi daala." She said with a dramatic way.

"You should get used to it." he said it but these simple have the great meaning behind them.

"Yeah whatever you say mister devil but aapko pata Adam my crush is famous singer Adam Levine and his wife is my fav VS angel ever." At that moment he thought this girl can make me jealous with anyone seriously.

Randhir stood from his chair and walked toward Sanyukta. "May I have the honor to dance with the pretty lady." He asked her with that million dollar look that no one can resist.

"sure." She said with a smiling face and placed her hand on his extended one.

They danced looking at each other. Everything seems invisible beside the one they love to their heart and more. They both knew at that moment they are made for each. And no matter what will stand by each other's back. their fate are sealed together and they are happy for themselves.

{song is in the media box and lyrics are here }

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch aap mein baat aisi hai

Lekar ijazat ab aap se
Saansein ye aati jaati hain
Dhoondhe se milte nahi hain hum
Bas aap hi aap baaki hain

Pal bhar na doori sahein aap se
Betaabiyan yeh kuch aur hain
Hum door hoke bhi paas hain
Nazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain

Dekha hazaro dafaa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai

Aagosh mein hai jo aapki
Aisa sukoon aur paaye kahan
Aankhen humein ye raas aa gayi
Ab hum yahan se jaaye kahan

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai
Phir beqarari kaisi hai
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai

When song ended Randhir sit on his knees and open a velvet box containing an elegant and beautiful diamond ring.

"We met at the unexpected place and never ever thought we will be in this stage of life where I want you too much that I can't even think about living without you. You were totally different from me. there wasn't a single thing we both agree on it and yeah in beginning I used to think you are way too much annoying not like you changed." he smiled remembering everything and she gave him a playful angry glare to him for calling her annoying.

"then something happened and that something is love I never thought will happen to me. I fall for you a girl who act like kid all the time and like to annoy me but I know love me too but never tell. Who loves one direction dearly and cry after watching ek villain.......

Everything about you is perfect so perfect. I don't know that if I even deserve you or not but I know one thing I won't let you leave me ever in this life time. I will kidnap you again and held you hostage and make you love me the way I want.

I know I am a possessive freak but that's the way I am and I hope you will love me with all my flaws, mistakes and sins. You are my every breath my every happiness you are that important thing without my life is nothing. I will die without you. My laugh and cries are now relates with your smile and sorrow. You are present in every cell of my body and every emotion belongs to you only.....

Tum mere hath me naseeb ki tarah ho. Tum voh haq ho jo mujhe aasmano se mila hai or apni bewkoofi ki wajah se tumhe door nhi hone duga mein khud se. I don't know if you are the medicine for me or the cause of pain but you are mine and mine only. Sanyukta I love you I really do with all my heart. be with me forever. I want to be the one whom your children will call father and want to start a family with you. Marry me.........."

She was in shock. Yeah she expected him to say those special three words to her but she didn't expect anything like what he just said. no one can will cause we are talking about the one who never believes in words for him action matter more than words. He is the one kind who knew how to get not to ask. It's really surprising .

May be one minute have passed with her just looking at him with teary eyes and his the great devil's nervousness increase. He already decided if she reject his proposal then he is gonna lock her in their room and never letting her go ever.

"Say something sanyukta." It makes her come out of her shock. She starts crying and hugged him the same situation. It makes him to feel pressure on his one knee but for her he can do anything.

"YES YES YES YES............................I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOO"

He placed that beautiful ring on her ring finger and make her his for this lifetime. They close the remaining gap between their lips and kissed for their love. And their new beginning. Their feelings their emotions their love their fights their annoying antiques for everything. They confess their love under the moonlight.

..............................................

its not the end and i really mean it cause there is obviously going to be an epilogue and it will be update in next 4 days or before. depends on my health but as you see i am like all the time resting so i will have a lot of time so it soonnn :)

one more thing comment if you want or not the sequel of this story to be SanDhir ff or not. cause i love sandhir dearly and i will be happy to write more.

love you all

Sakshi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 15.7K 56
PROLOGUE It was nearly midnight when a man of twenties was gulping down shots one after the other. waiter:Sir sorry to say its time to close the...
35.9K 1.3K 21
"I know you are doing this for him, son. You are sacrificing your love for him." Dad said and I smiled. "Dad. They are happy with each other. I don'...
75.7K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...
46.1K 2.7K 26
Hello Everyone... I started reading just because of sidnaaz fanfictions... And I just not only read them but lived them... So this is my first ever...