Guilty Pleasures || H.S. AU

Door FineMelodyxx

**mature** "We accept the love we think we deserve." ― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower "I w... Meer

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chaper XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Authors' Note
Chapter LX
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter XLX
Chapter XLXI
epilogue
Farewell note.

Chapter LI

27.3K 717 250
Door FineMelodyxx

LI.

'Don't ever take your demons, but always keep 'em on a leash...' Arisonits lullaby by Hozier

Maria.

"He's alive, Maria." Louis told me swiftly, he sounded worried but ecstatic all at the same time.

It was as if the world spun too quickly around me, my senses being attached with whiplash in such a short amount of time.

"If this is some sick joke Louis, you aren't being funny!" I yell at him through the phone. I knew it couldn't be a joke. That was his best friend and I knew there was no way in hell he would joke about such a sensitive topic.

"No, god no." He yells back, equally as loud. His tone showed that he was offended and rightfully so. I wanted to apologise but my blood was buzzing through my veins too quickly, and all I could think about was Harry. "Zayn is already on his way to get you."

"Zayn?" I question, definitely unimpressed.

"He feels guilty, Maria. He wants to apologise. I told him if you weren't here in the next fifteen minutes then I'd make sure his racing days are over." He reassured me. God, forget Zayn, Harry was alive.

"How? How is he alive Louis?"

"I will answer all your questions as soon as you get here." He spoke frantically. "He's keeps asking for you, in his sleep." He knew I was here? No he couldn't. But I spoke to him, maybe he heard.

My heart fluttered at the sound of those words. He wanted me.

"I will be there as soon as possible." I say my farewell to Louis and decide it'd be better if I put my shoes, getting ready for Zayn's arrival.

"Listen Ma, I've got to go. I will phone you later okay? Okay bye. I love you." I say quickly into the phone as soon as I hear a horn beep outside of the house door. I didn't even give my mother the chance to reply before I shut the phone and speed out of the door. Locking it behind me, of course.

It was nerving to think I would be met face to face with Zayn again, since flashes of his arm holding me up against the wall caused me to shiver. I tried to sit in the car without actually having to look at his face, and it seemed as though he realised that I was trying anything but to have any kind of connection towards him.

"Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lose my temper on you. It's just when you told I wasn't family because I left him it hurt me and I knew that I was wrong but I didn't want to admit it. It was so wrong of me to lay a finger on you." He starts as soon as he pulls out of the driveway and down the road. "I honestly just  thought you were some random chick obsessed with Harry, because you know it's Harry. Louis told me everything, you know after another punch here and there." He chuckled to himself lightly. "Um, but anyway I realised that I should be congratulating you since you know, Harry is one tough bastard. But I also wanted to apologise for my wild behaviour."

"Even if I was some random chick you still did not have the right to lay a finger on me." I grit at my teeth, keeping eyes glued to the road leading me to the man that has now become my salvation.

"I know, I know. But I'm sorry, there is nothing else I could do or say to take away what I did. So I would be highly grateful if we could just move past it and you know, start a friendship? I would like that." He says, and I can hear full sincerity in his voice. He was either really sorry, or just a good liar.

I guess I could put it past me, since now that Harry was okay. I know that if Harry found out he would be in that hospital bed again, he could cause serious damage to himself if he put too much pressure on his body. "I guess so. Only for Harry."

"Okay, yeah. Um, thank you."

"Just because we are starting some friendship doesn't mean I'm going to switch sides." I say, when I look at him, and he looks genuinely confused. "I live in team Louis." I felt like I was in some Twilight saga, since choosing a side according to my favourite male felt like one of those movies. Then again I was in a movie myself. Hunter or Harry.

He chuckled to himself, shaking his head in disbelief. "Deal."

After the inevitable encounter, the whole car ride was silent and I was thankful since it gave me sometime to think about what I would say to Harry. Or what I would do to him. Putting my explicit thoughts aside.

I was so mad that he gave me such a huge scare, but so relieved at the same time. He was still alive and I didn't have to break anyone's heart by telling them of such a tragedy. I could now tell him how I truly feel; I love him.

Once Zayn parks into the hospitals parking lot, I rush out and sprint my way towards the entrance. Speeding my way up the stairs, because frankly the elevator was way too long and I needed something to do that would exhilarate my breathing.

As soon as I was on the first floor I realised that I had completely abandoned Zayn. Oh well, he would understand I think.

I push myself further and faster up another flight of stairs, imagining Harry's messy hair sprawled against the pillow, or his cheeky smirk. The steps were steep making it a lot harder for me to run up. I wasn't getting to Harry any faster like this. Maybe I should have used the stairs.

When I reach level four, I zoom through the door in a hurry to find Louis standing outside pacing, and as soon as he saw me he is already making his way towards me. He scoops me up in his arms, a joyful laugh leaving his mouth.

"Told you that gorilla would pull through." He spoke, proudly.

"I'm so glad you were right for once." I giggle against his chest. "Can I see him?" I lift my head up to look into his eyes.

"Only three people at a time. Darcy, Niall and Liam are in there right now. I saw him briefly but decided to go in with you and Zayn. He looks quite pale so don't get scared. God, I'm so happy that mother fucker is alive." He rambles, but I couldn't be any happier right now.

"Louis." I laugh at his foul language. "I love him."

"Aren't you getting comfortable with that phrase?" He teased. "When are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know Lou, but you can't tell him yet." I start to stress but he shakes his head and zips his mouth shut. I smile at his childish gesture.

"Damn, you are fast?" Louis and I both turn to see a panting Zayn hunched, trying to capture some oxygen. "You aren't even affected? Maybe I'm just out of it." He questions himself, and I can't help but laugh at him.

"Coffee. I need coffee if I am going to stay up all night." I say, making my way over to a coffee making machine, that was just put a few door down from Harry's room. I just want to see him now.

As I take the second sip of my coffee Darcy, Niall and Liam walk out laughing. "Yeah alright, whatever. See you tomorrow mate." Niall laughs, his little Irish giggle and I am up and out of my seat.

"Slow down there tiger, that coffee has gotten to your head." Zayn says, and I send a scowl his way instantly, making my way behind Louis and Zayn into his room.

"What's he doing here?" I hear his beautiful raspy voice for the first time in what felt like weeks. His voice was alert. Zayn must have ruined a very strong relationship for his voice to sound so ragged.

"Well hello to you too." Zayn smirks. We were still hovering around the back of the room, I couldn't see him since the boys tall frame hid me from him. But I just wanted to take this one at a time. I wanted to reminisce in his beautiful voice.

"He's alright mate, he's here to apologise and shit." Louis defends. "Actually, um... He is not the one too worry about being here exactly." Louis then says nervously, and I knew he was referring to me.

"Louis..." Harry growls. This guy just survived death and he is still acting as though nothing happened.

"Hey." I say, finally walking out from behind Zayn.

He looks shocked to see me at first, a few emotions flickering through his eyes before one surfaces. Anger. "What is she doing here?" He speaks harshly towards Louis.

"I called her. You nearly died Harry and she was the only one I could think of calling. She was pretty handy too."

"Being your brother's fiance has it perks." I laugh nervously, now deciding it wasn't such a nice thing to say seeing as his nostrils flared much more now. I was so nervous. He was far from the gentle guy I had come to love.

"You're dating Hunter?" Zayn gasps. It seemed as though only Harry's close friends knew of Hunter, which is good because I won't have to worry about what I say. "Wow, and I thought you were actually starting a normal relationship. Are you seriously going to be that immat-"

"Shut it Zayn. Just say what you want and leave."

"Okay well, just wanted to say I was sorry for being such a dick lately. Honestly Harry I am so sorry, I was such an idiot for a selfish purpose. I'm sorry it took you nearly dying for me to realise it. When I tried to move you away from your car, I thought I lost you mate. The cops were coming and the ambulanc-" Harry cut off Zayn's sincere apology. He seemed to have a lot to be sorry for.

"You called the ambulance?" Harry asked, bewilderment lacing through his expression.

"Of course, I was just a little behind you. I couldn't watch you suffer. Brothers, remember?" Zayn inquiries. I look towards Louis and his head is hung low.

"Yeah, yeah. I don't know," Harry starts to say and he looks deep in thought. Team Louis, I tell myself. "How do I know I can trust you? Because quite frankly you left us and lied. You said you wanted a normal life away from all the street racing, you wanted to be normal, and then you go into another career of street racing. I can't trust you right now, give me time." He continues, very softly. I was surprised at the level of soft spot Harry was giving Zayn.

"That's fine mate, take all the time you need. just know I truly am sorry." He walks closer to Harry's weak body. "Mum has wanted you to try her new flavour of pie for while now. I've got to run now so I will see you later."

"That's fine, tell Trisha she'll see me soon. See ya." Harry grins, taking a hold Zayn's hand in a handshake.

"You got yourself a feisty one mate." He mutters, chuckling, referring to me.

"I'm right here." I snap.

"I will go with you." Louis says for the first time in a long time since Zayn spoke up. "I will see you in a bit." He says to Harry, as Harry nods and makes his way out with Zayn, leaving Harry and I alone.

"Are you mad at me?" I shyly ask, slowly but surely making my way towards his bed.

He sighs softly, now looking at me the way he would back in Bournemouth. Large doughy eyes, filled with compassion. Every stress line on his face was now non-existent. "Of course not, I was just taken off guard. Come here." He motions for me sit on the bed next to him.

Before I even thought of sitting where he told me to, I tackle him in a strong hug, careful not to hurt his wounds. "You scared me lifeless Harry. I thought I lost you." I sob into the crook of his neck. He wound his arm around me tightly upon hearing my sniffle, and I felt content just staying here.

"You can't rid of that easily, baby." Just hearing the world roll off of his tongue so deliciously made me crave every inch of him. I wanted him in every single way. He was sending jitters all over my body, and I think he noticed.

He pulls me up, holding my tear stained face in both his palms. He wipes at the tears, rubbing away the evidence of sadness. "I like it when you call me that."

"I know, I can just feel your skin crawl under my hands, your heart beats faster." He proves and I was very much aware that those things happen, though so much more took place than that. I was wrapped at his mercy with just that one word. "I want to kiss you so bad. You look so good in your night clothes." His nose was now nudging at mine.

I looked down slightly, cursing at myself. I had forgotten to change before Zayn came to pick me up. My silk night gown was hugging at my waist, my lace robe not toning the sexual tension down. "Then kiss me."

The large smirk was evident on his face as he lent down to connect his luscious lips with mine. This was a feeling of pure ecstasy. Harry and I's lips being moulded together after a week; a week of endless disappointment and fear. One of Harry's hands came down to meet the back of my neck, holding me in place, where as the other still held my cheek.

"I missed you." He breathed straight after the kiss, the large smirk still taunting me.

"I think it's safe to say I missed you a hell of a lot more." I chuckled, a throaty chuckle. He pecked at my lips one more time before guiding me to lay next to him.

"Ow." He pouts as I accidentally lay pressure on his side.

"I'm so sorry..." I apologise frantically, looking up at him in shock.

"It's alright, baby. I'm okay." I glare at his lie. "I dreamt about you, you know, while I was asleep." He stated, wrapping his arm around me as I cuddled up next to him. I hummed, already feeling tired again. All the worry must have knocked the coffee's caffeine right out my veins. "You were sitting next to me in the hospital bed, talking to me. You told me about your manager and her first love or something and he bought her a rose and confessed his love. I cringed hard, but I was screaming for you." He sighed, and that's when it clicked. I remember telling him that story the first day I got here.

"It wasn't a dream. I said those things." I kiss his hand, tangling it in mine again. I look up at him and grin, my eyes fluttering slightly.

"God, you can't look at me like that." He chuckles, anxiously. I just pouted and looked down at our hands again. "How long have you been here?"

"A week." I shrugged. I surely got many missed calls and text messages from Hunter, asking how I was and how my stay in Italy was going by. I was highly unmotivated to answer in detail, so I gave my short and sharp answers.

"You've been staying at my house, yeah?" He asked, and I nodded into his familiar chest. "Good."

"Louis told me you sing." I giggle.

"That stupid little mother-" I hold my hand to his lips, hoping it would keep him from using the foul language I knew was his first instinct.

"Can you sing to me?" I ask softly, nestling myself into him tighter. I hear him grumble but sigh in defeat anyway.

"Fine, but you owe me beautiful." It never seized to amaze me how he could come up with any nickname that made me crumble at his feet.

"Anything." I say, meaning it. I was at his mercy for anything.

"You shouldn't have said that." He glares at me, his eyes being momentarily black.

Before I could reply to his statement he had me in a trace while singing to me. His voice was a beautiful kind of melody, laced with special silk and everything good under the sun. It was incredible, I could listen to his voice all day and never get tired of hearing. It was like a pure Angel in a devils body.

I shut my eyes momentarily, enjoying the sound of his peaceful humming. I seemed to enjoy it a lot more than I would have hoped, since it brought me into the darkness I didn't want to be in, around Harry. I wanted to spend every second with him now that he was awake. But it dragged me down, and before I knew it his voice became muffled and I went into a deep peaceful sleep.

a/n

All I want for Christmas is youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! HAPPY DECEMBER!

I'm so bored right now! Someone talk to meeee :) xx

Hope you liked this chapter!!! Please vote and comment and share 😘

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.2K 93 41
"I'm gonna give you butterflies. I'm gonna let you feel every part of my body and I'm gonna feel every part of yours. Every single inch you want me t...
421 33 21
~~ "You asked me if I had ever been in love, and I said no, right?" He inquired while gazing into my eyes, a smile playing on his lips, his dimples...
83 9 2
"You're a brilliant guy, Harry, I'm not denying anything, and even though you sometimes did act like a total coward, which I don't deny either," she...
15.7M 323K 100
I hate her, I hate her, I fucking hate her. If she died right now, I wouldn't care. My main concern would be how I would get my money for this stunt...